Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ K&K: The Rescue Of Kagome ❯ Chapter 11 ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
~The Stabbing~

Sesshomaru stood there... shocked by the pain and his whole body was still. He was stabbed in the back by... Tiena! She picked up Kioto's sword and ran over and stabbed her father in the lower back. She the pushed it a little more before Sesshomaru turned around to see his daughter... protecting a human! "Leave him alone!" She said calmly and very angrily. Sesshomaru ripped the sword from his back. The blood began to pour out of him. He then quickly flew off into the sky. Tiena then ran over to Tamahome quickly. "Are you... alright?!" She asked very worried. "Ah... yes Im fine." Tamahome assured her. She then quickly ran back over to Kioto. She began to help him up. "Ah... you should've let me handle him!" Hiei said. "Guys help!" Peril called out. Everyone came running over to a badly injured Inuyasha with a slash across his whole stomach. "His pulse is so weak!!" Peril yelled. "Get him inside! I have bandages and stuff at my house! Ill be right back!" Peril yelled running back to her house. Hiei, Yusuke and Kurama picked Inuyasha up and brought him back into the roofless house. They settled him down on a bed. "Tiena do have any hearbs?" Kioto asked sitting on the bed next to Inuyasha. "He doesn't seem to be bleeding much." Kurama said. Tiena ran to the kichen and looked in the cupboard. Kioto grabbed his shirt in his mouth and tour the sleeve off. He started to rap it around Inuyasha's body. "Here!" Tiena said rushing to give Kioto the hearbs. "Wait... there's no pulse!" Kioto said feeling for one.

~The Runaway~

Neonna, Sango, and baby Kai were all resting up against a tree about a mile from Tiena's now destroyed cottage. "I wonder what's going on?!" Neonna said. "I just hope everyone's okay!" Sango said. "I wouldn't be able to handle another death..." Sango said with her head down. "Another...?" Neonna asked. "The man I loved died... he was burned so badly in that fire... infact I believe he died in your house." Sango said shedding a tear from her beautiful eyes. "Well I guess we all know how it feels to lose someone." Neonna said thinking about Yukina. "I also lost my little brother Kohaku... and my father to Naraku." Sango said. "Wow... Im sorry about the three men you lost in your life." Neonna said. "Well I don't want to see another young child have to be hurt! I always protect this kid." Sango said referring to Kai. "I wouldn't either!" Neonna said. Suddenly Sango and Neonna heard a loud noise from above. They looked up to see Sesshomaru flying extremely fast toward where his palace is. "That's Sesshomaru!" Sango said. "Yeah! Lets hurry and get back to what's left of Tiena's cottage and make sure everyone's alright!" Neonna said as they got up and began to run back.

~The Return~

Sesshomaru returned to his palace. He flew in extremely fast falling once he touched the ground. He was in a lot of pain and needed bandages and medicines right away. He entered the palace falling up against the wall. A few guards ran over to assist him. "Get... a doctor!" He strained to say. The guards picked him up and another ran to get a doctor. They took him to his room. The sword it a major organ inside. The doctor came right away and turned Sesshomaru onto his back. He took out a scalpel and cut his back a little more. "AH!!!" Sesshomaru was screaming in agonizing pain. The doctor began to sew back Sesshomaru's damaged organ. He then sewed his back flesh together. Sesshomaru was still in a ton of pain. He now needed to rest as his wound heeled. The doctor was getting ready to leave. "Send the guard in as you leave." Sesshomaru ordered. "Ye-yes Lord Sesshomaru." The doctor replied. Second later the guard outside Sesshomaru's room entered. "Yes Lord Sesshomaru?" The guard asked. "Make arrangements to kill Kagome..." He told the guard.

~The Key~

"What?! No Pulse?!" Tiena asked. "Oh wait... sorry there it is." Kioto said feeling the weak pulse. "Phew..." They all said in relief. Minutes later Peril returned. "Here!" She said rushing to give Kioto the medicines and bandages. Kioto medicated Inuyasha's wounds and then bandaged them up. "Now he needs to rest. We can only hope he will survive." Kioto said as they all exited the room. "Look at my house!" Tiena said very angrily looking at the torn of roof and broken walls.. "Wait! Where's the baby?!" Yusuke asked. "Sango and Neonna took him to the back room..." Tiena replied walking to the back room. "They're not here!" She said. "Well they're probably fine..." Kioto assured her. Neonna, Sango, and Kai in Sango's arms ran up to see the destroyed cottage. "Oh no!" Neonna yelled. "Oh.. my..." Sango said. Kai just started making spiting noises. Then they seen Kurama walking outside from the cottage. Neonna and Sango began to run toward him. "Kurama!!" Neonna called out. "Everyone! Sango and Neonna are here!" He yelled to them. Kurama glanced at the ground ver quickly and a key caught his eye. "Huh?" He said. He leaned down to pick it up. "Dungeon 5" was carved into it. "Kagome..." Kurama said to himself with his eyes big and widened.