Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Kikaider Fan Fiction ❯ True Love's Betrayal ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hi everyone just want to thank my wonderful reviewers for their compliments. Sorry but I sadly do not own YuYu Hakusho or Inuyasha. I wish I did.

**Chappie 4**

Kagome finally reached Kaedae's hut. She spotted her out side tending to some herbs. It took Kaedae a few minutes to realize the kitsune in front of her was Kagome. "Oh, hello Kagome I see ye have made your wishes on the Shikon no Tama." observed Kaedae "Yes we have." answered Kagome. Kagome goes into the explanation of their wishes and what Midioroku explained to her. "Ah, I see child, you wish for me to give you a concealment spell" asked Kaedae. "Yes, Kaedae-sama I would greatly appreciate it" said Kagome.

Kaedea gave Kagome an incantation that would make her appear human for as long as she liked. Kagome thanked her and took of with great speed to the well. Her only means of getting home. The whole way there she contemplated on what her family would say and think. 'Well Sota, isn't really a problem he'll probably just think its really cool that I'm a youkai.' she tought. 'Ji-chan will probably through seals at me and try to exorcize me!' she laughed at that thought.' Mom will probably attack my ears and tail' she laughed.

"Here I come family!" shouted Kagome as she jumped gracefully into the well. "Mom, Sota, Ji-chan I'm home!" shouted Kagome.

*******With Yusuuke and Kuwarabara*******

"Yusuuke, Koenma has a new mission for you guys!" exclaimed Botan cheerfully. "Damn TODDLER I have a date with Kayko!" yelled Yusuuke angrily. "Well, I'm sorry but you know these missions are important besides Kayko will understand I'm sure!" laughed Botan nervously. " I'm sure she'll be fine AFTER SHE GIVES ME ONE HELL OF A BEATING FOR MISSING OUT ON ANOTHER DATE FOR A STUPID *BEEP* *BEEEEPPPP* *BEEEEEEEEEEP* (sorry but yusuuke was using a ton of really bad cusswords so we had to cut him off :P) Botan took this time to grab her oar to continuously beat him until he was unconscious and dragged him through a portal to Spirit World followed by a laughing Kuwabaka.

Hiei and Kurama were already there waiting patiently for them. " Yo, toddler what do you want now, I had to cancel another date with Kayko because of you!" yelled Yusuuke. "Yusuuke if you would kindly shut your mouth I would be able to explain your next mission. "Fine well get on with it toddler!" said Yusuuke " Well Kurama, Hiei you have heard of the Shikon no Tama correct?" asked Koenma. "Yes the Jewel of Four Souls that almost every demon in Sengoku Jidai wanted" answered Kurama. "Yes that is the one." said Koenma. "Hiei, you have heard of it as well?" asked the child ruler. "Hn, yes if you possessed a piece of it you would become stronger that is why many of the lower class demons wanted it." said Hiei.

"Yes, well the jewel was shattered three years ago by a young untrained miko named Kagome Higurashi who was the reincarnate of Midoroku. " said Koenma. "She traveled back in forth from this era and that of the Warring States Period to travel with a group consisting of her, an inu-hanyou, a monk, a kitsune kit and a demon exterminator." continued Koenma. "They group has completed the jewel just recently and made their wishes on it purifying it and erasing its exsistence." The problem is Kagome wished to become a Kitsune to become a better parent for the young kit due to the loss of his parents with a battle with the Thunder Brothers." "Who are the Thunder Brothers?" asked Kurama. "They were two evil youkai that wanted to take possession of the shikon shard the kits parents had." replied Koenma. "As I was saying she wished to become a kitsune so Midoroku granted this wish making her a rare midnight kitsune the thing is Kagome's new kitsune powers combined with her miko powers that surpass Midoroku the original protector of the jewel will make her the strongest demon there is." "So now a demon by the name of Desuzite (stupid name I know I couldn't think of one) is after her to take her powers." "So you want us to protector her?" asked Kurama, "Yes, protect her and make sure she defeats Desuzite." said Koenma. "Hurry go find her now!"exclaimed Koenma.

"Umm.... Koenma-sir your forgetting to give them Kagome's address," said Botan. "Oh, yes your right!" said Koenma. He quickly scribbled down her address. "Here you go" Koenma handed the paper to Kurama. "Thanks, bye now" said Kurama.

*****Down the street from Kagome's shrine*****

"Look there's a shrine up ahead is that Kagome's home" asked Kuwabaka stupidly. "No, you idiot that's just someone else's home who happens to have Kagome's address." answered Hiei sarcastically. Kuwarbara had to think about for a while. "Hey Shrimp, who you callin and idiot you idiot. "Hn, stupid ningen" said Hiei. "Children would you please stop fighting" said Kurama. "Hn" "Fine" "Oh, look we're here" said Yusuuke. The group climbed up the many steps.

*****Back with Kagome*****

"Hello dear, we've missed you so much." said Mrs. Higarashi. "KAWII ears!" exclaimed Mrs. Higarashi just noticing her fox ears. "May I touch them?" she asked her daughter. "Sure mom but go easy." said Kagome. As her mother was petting her ears she started purring. 'God this feels soo good' she thought joyfully. 'I don't understand why Inu-baka didn't like his ears rubbed because it feels awesome' thought Kagome. "Onee-chan your home!" shouted Sota "Wow Cool your like Inuyasha now only way cooler " he added. Just as Kag-chan expected her Ji-chan came out and started throwing seals at her shouting "be gone demon!"

She had just finished telling her family her story when she felt two demon auroras and two human auroras with strong spirit energy outside the shrine door. Kagome told her family she would be right back and left out the door. She saw a gorgeous guy in front of her with beautiful long red hair. Kagome good tell that he was a Spirit Fox in a human body.

Kurama and Yoko were having similar thought s about her aswell.

'Gods she's beautiful' thought Suuichi

~ Yes she would be the perfect mate~ thought Yoko

'Yes she most likely would but, we haven't even met her yet.

~ Well get to know her and then mate with her. I want her as a mate so you better soon or I will come out and do it myself.

'Oh shut up, you don't even know if she has a mate yet at least get to know her before you decide to do anything~