Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Kikaider Fan Fiction ❯ True Love's Betrayal ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer- I do not own YuYu Hakusho or Inuyasha.

**Chappie 3**

All of a sudden a ball of orange fur rammed right into Kagome. "Oka-san you're a kitsune now!" screamed Shippo excitedly. "Yes Shippo I am." replied Kagome. Neither of the two girls of the kit noticed the lecherous monk behind Kagome unitl.......... "AHHHHHHHHHHH, GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF ME YOU LECHER!" screamed Kagome angrily. "But Lady Kagome.... before he could finish his statement an extremely large boomerang hit him on the head and a swift kick (you know where) to his manhood by Kagome rendered him unconscious. "Mama is Miroku going to be alright?" asked little Shippo. Sango and her both shook their heads yes and started a fit of laughter.

"Stupid dammed perverted monk!" laughed Sango. "Hey Sango?" asked Kagome. "Yes Kag-chan." answered Sango. "Sango-chan don't you agree that one of our wishes on the Shikon was to stop Miroku's lecherous ways or at least get a girl to bare his child!" laughed Kag. Both girls laughed about it for a little while. Pretty soon Miroku woke from his unconscious state. The group now consisting of four started discussing their future plans now that Naruku was gone for good as well as Kikyo and Inuyasha.

"Lady Sango, Lady Kagome did you have to hit me so hard as well as kick me there?" asked their lecherous monk friend while pointing to his man hood. "Of course we did Houshi-sama" was Sango's smart remark. "Yea it was to teach you a lesson, did you learn it?" added/asked Kagome. "Yes, well go easy on the kick next time and Lady Kagome I could not help myself, you are even more beautiful now that you're a kitsune." said Miroku. "Thanks for the compliment anyways Iwas wondering it you guys would watch Shippo for a few days while I go visit my family?" asked Kagome glad that Shippo had fallen asleep while they were talking. "Yes we will Kagome-chan." said Sango. "Good tomorrow I will get up before you guys and visit Kaedae to see if she could teach me a concealment spell then head to the well" said Kagome "Well its getting late ladies lets get some sleep" said/told Miroku.

The next day Kagome left for Kaedae's hut. TBC