Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ "Father is a jerk" ❯ Fight! Melest! Kill! ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I no it was a while for me to update but school Is a bitch! I had to do a project and plus I had writers block. So sad! Well now that's over so on with the story!

~Sesshomaru's and Lita's house~

"Daddy let's go! Time for me to go beat some ass!"

"All right let's go."

~Duck Pond~

Sesshomaru and Amara ran to duck pond. Sesshomaru stopped by a near by tree and jumped into it making sure he had a good view of the fight. Lita went over to duck island and sat down on the steps.

"Hey Amara."

"Hey Katie."

"Amara do u no what time it is?"

"Yea we are 5 minutes early."

"O ok."

"O so the bitch showed up early."

"Hello, and good morning to you to Tia. O hi to you 2 Nolle."

"Nolle is going down with you 2Tia. How cute."

"Shut up Katie."

"It's Nolle vs. Katie, and Me vs. Tia. Got it!"

"Fine by me." Tia said. Tia took the first hit at Amara but she missed. Amara struck her back right in the jaw. Katie was first hit in the face, then she made a come back by tripping Nolle from the back and kicking her in her side.

"That's it! Enough of this shit, time for this to get serious." Tia yelled to herself. She pulled out a knife.

"O am I supposed to be scared?" Amara asked.

"U should be."

"I don't think so." After Amara said this Nolle pulled out her pocketknife, and cut Katie's ankle. "I smell blood from then island. It's Katie." Now Sesshomaru sat up in the tree.

"Katie? Are you all right?"

"Yea, I can take this bitch on don't worry! Just take care of Tia!"

~15 minutes later~

Tia and Nolle were on the ground. Tia sitting and Nolle laying down looking half dead.

"Serves you 2 right for trying to fight the two of us." Amara, and Katie said spitting in their faces and taking a picture.

"Finally it's over. Now Amara and I can go home." Sesshomaru said smiling. Amara and Katie walked back onto the street pretty bloody but not as much as Tia and Nolle.

"Katie you can crash at my house if you want."

"Ok thanks. Can I take a shower?"

"Duh Katie."

"Thanks."

Sesshomaru jumped out and landed next to Amara.

"Um… hi Amara's dad." Katie said.

"Hello Katie."

"Katie it's fine I had to make a deal with my mom and dad to come here tonight since bad shit happens here."

"O."

~Sesshomaru and Lita's house~

"Dude you go take a shower first I have to go finish some homework."

"Thanks."

"I'll see you 2 in the morning."

Sesshomaru said walking upstairs and into his and Lita's room.

~Duck pond~

"Hmmm… they seem perfect. Delicious, beautiful, perfect body."

"Nolle let's go."

"Yea let's."

"You're not going any where."

"Who's there?" The 2 girls asked.

"Some one nice."

"I don't believe that shit." Nolle said trying to get up but she couldn't move. Tia couldn't move either.

"Did anyone ever tell you to watch your mouth Nolle?" A person said stepping out of the bushes.

"O my fucken god who are you?!" The 2 frighten girls shouted.

The "person" walked over to Nolle and placed her not to far from Tia. The person ripped off Noelle's shirt, and braw. He also tore off her pants and under garments. Tia tried to scream but she couldn't. The person spread Noelle's legs apart as far as he could stretch them. He also took off all of his clothes. He inserted her fast. She tried to scream but she couldn't. He captured her lips in a passionate and forceful kiss. He sucked on her breast. She was still trying to move away but she couldn't. After he released his seed into her she was killed. He punched her in her temple. Then he walked over to Tia. The person tore off all her clothes and played with her. (A lot)

~Sesshomaru, and Lita's house~

"Damn, time for school! Come on Katie. Get up."

"Amara get your ass down here now!"

"What did I do?"

Katie and Amara ran downstairs. "What mom?"

"Look what happen. Look watch the news."

~News~

"Hi this is Becky reporting the murder at Duck pond. As 2 children were molested and killed, it looks as if they were in a fight the same night. Yes they two children are Tia, and Nolle" (Can't put last names really cause I will get in trouble by someone I just no it)

~Reality~

"Wow." Katie and Amara said.

"Yea you two fought her what else did you do?"

"What the hell do you mean what else did we do?" Amara asked. "Ask dad if you don't believe me."

"Sesshomaru get down here now!"

"I heard the whole thing she's telling the truth."

So I leave it at that cause I need to get ready for school! I hate it!