Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Little Switch ❯ Uh,Oh ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

~~~~* Chapter two *~~~~

Disclaimer: I don't own. But if I did this would be in an episode.

~~~~~*

"Great! This is just great! How in the world am I supposed to explain this!?!" A girl with brown hair and eyes ranted. She was in the middle of a clearing pacing. "Ok, ok, calm down, let's see, what happened?"

~~~~* Flashback *~~~~

Shippo was just getting comfortable on her lap when a demon came out of nowhere. Inu-Yasha got out his sword and the rest of the gang got theirs out too (a staff, boomerang, and bow and arrows.) They fought for what seemed like an hour till Inu-Yasha had it down. Kagome quickly came and was about to disincarnate it when it started to mumble something.

"I call on… switch… if they can find…mum Ababa…," it chanted. She ignored that and placed her hands on its arm and it started to dissinagrate. That's when it finished its chanting and smirked.

"Until you can find `it' you will never return." It died laughing.

"What does you suppose he mean's Lady Kagome?" Miroku asked.

Kagome shook her head.

"I don't know."

That's when a bright light flashed and they all went UN conscious.

~~~~* Present *~~~~

Yah, that's when I found myself here, Now what do I do? She thought as she looked at her new body. When I woke I nearly fainted again when I saw. She now had dark brown hair that reached her waist and brown eyes. If I'm not Kagome, who am I? Her thoughts were interrupted by a loud shriek.

She ran towards where the shriek had came from.

In the middle of a clearing a girl with blue hair, pink eyes, and an oar was looking at hands and turning them around like she had never seen them. Wait a minute, an oar?

Kagome squinted.

Yep, that's definitely an oar. She thought. She walked over.

"Miss?" she asked.

The girl ignored her.

"Miss?" she tried again.

The girl still ignored her.

Kagome twitched.

"MISS!?" she yelled, half-annoyed and half-irritated (who wouldn't be?)

The girl heard her this time with her oar in battle stance.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!?!" she yelled.

Kagome was about to open her mouth when a boy with black hair with white streaks running through it and ruby red eyes appeared.

He looked at the girl with blue hair and Kagome.

"Excuse me miss, but I was wondering," he said while grabbing their hands, "Would you two beautiful ladies like to bear my child? Oh, don't fight, there's plenty of me to go around.

The girl and Kagome paled then-

BAM!

They both punched him into the ground.

Then they looked at each other.

"My names Kagome/Sango." They both said.

They gasped.

"You can't be Sango/Kagome!"

"Yes, I am!" they both shouted.

"Excuse me ladies," Miroku asked.

"SHUT UP, MIROKU!!"

They gasped and looked at each other.

"What happened to us?" Sango asked as she finally understood it was Kagome and Miroku standing in front of her. Then it all clicked in their minds.

They paled.

"But if were all here weres Inu-Yasha?" Kagome asked fearfully and as if on que a loud bellow could be heard in a distant.

They all widened their eyes and ran down the hill. Down the hill they saw a boy with green slicked hair and brown eyes. Uh, oh.

~~~~~*

QN: Well, that's all. The next chapter is gonna be from the YYH groups point of view.

I need help though. I need someone to be Kurama but I don't know who. Can you help me? Shippo will come in the next chapter as well.

Those of you who didn't get it…

Parings (Not that kind! Yuck!):

Inu-Yasha/ Yusuke (Fits, huh?)

Kagome/ Keiko (I'm making Keiko a little different.)

Hiei/ Miroku (*chuckles evilly*)

Kuwabara/ Shippo (Uh, Oh)

Botan/ Sango

Kurama/ ? (I need you to help me on this one.)