Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Little Switch ❯ YYH gang POV ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

~* Chapter Three *~

Disclaimer: I don't own sadly.

QN: With a little help with all of the reviewers I was able to figure out what body Kurama is gonna go into. Nuh, uh, It's a secret! ~v*

~~~~*

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH" was heard all through all the woods.

A boy with long, silver hair and golden eyes was screaming his lungs out.

"WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING!?" he screamed.

Another boy with black hair tied in a tiny ponytail and a staff came and stuffed his hand in the screaming boy's mouth.

"SHUT UP, YOU'RE CONSTANT SCREAMING IS HURTING MY EARS!!" the other boy yelled as he bonked his staff on the silver haired boys head. The other boy recovered quickly.

"Hey! What the hell was that for!?!" he yelled.

The black hair guy put his hands over his ears and glared at the silver haired boy.

"Can you please keep it down?" another voice sounded. The boys turned. A girl with long black hair and cloudy eyes stood. The boy with the staff reacted quickly. He reached for the girl's hand and bent down.

"Will you do the honor in bearing my child?"

They all paled.

The girl because she was asked. The silver haired boy because he thought that was just sick and the one with the staff cause he didn't think he would ever say such sick words.

"HENTAI!" he received a punch and a slap.

"I swear! You're worst than Yusuke and Kuwabara!" she yelled while turning and walking away.

The boys froze.

"I am NOT worst than those stupid buffoons! Do not compare me with such!"

The silver hair boy turned on the other boy.

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean!?"

"Means that there both Stupid Idiots!"

"Why you-" his thoughts were interrupted by a loud scream. They looked at each other then ran to where the scream was produced to see a girl with brown eyes and hair holding a huge boomerang. She was currently looking herself over.

"Hey! Who are you? And what's with the huge dog toy!?" Silver shouted.

The girl looked at them and said, "I'm Botan, well atleast I think I'm Botan." She added in a small voice, but the silver haired boy heard.

"What in the world do you mean? You're not Botan!" He shouted.

She looked angry then yelled, "Why you! I am Botan!" She yelled as she lifted her hand to make an oar appear to give him a good smack but her hand stayed empty. She looked at her hand.

"Right," he said slowly, " And I'm the Grim Weepier."

"I Am the Grim Weepier! You know what!? You remind me of Yusuke!"

" I am Yusuke!" he yelled back. The other two were looking back from the two, not knowing what to do.(man, I forgot `bout them.)

"Really?" she asked as she squinted. After a minute she yelled, "It is you! I recognize the dumb attitude anywhere!"

Yusuke and the other two sweatdropped.

"Then I guess it really is you Botan."

Botan nodded.

Yusuke sighed and looked at the other two.

"And who are you two?"

SMACK!

"Nevermind," he said as he rubbed his cheek and looked towards the monk. "You?"

"Hn."

"Well, that answers that but… Hey! Why did you ask Keiko that question earlier!?" He yelled. Hiei and Keiko blushed. Yusuke got angrier. Botan, ?, .

"What question?" Botan watched as Hiei and Keikos blush deepened.

"Never mind!!" Yusuke snarled.

"AAAHHHHH!!!!!" They heard a little voice cry from afar.

"What was that?" Yusuke asked.

"Sounds like you when I first saw you." Hiei said. Yusuke glared.

"Well whatever it is," Botan said trying to ease the tension, " we had better go and help whatever it is."

"Yes." Keiko added as she tried clear the tension too.

They all ran there to find a silver hair demon with golden eyes and a fox kit in his arms on one side and a demon in the other. The silver haired demon killed it by whipping it with a golden whip.

They saw the demon lift the kit till it was at eye level and said in a deep voice that sounded familiar, " Are you Okay kit?"

"Okay!? I'm half the size I was before! Not even half!" It said in a small annoying voice they can al recognize and they all sweatdropped, even Hiei.

"KUWABARA!?!" They all yelled and being with demon ears it was plastered to his head.(AHHHAAAHAHAHA!IMAGINE THAT!*cough* snort * *cough*)

That's when the silver-haired guy noticed them. He got his whip out.

"Who are you?" he asked. This time they recognized the voice.

"Kurama?!" They all shouted.

Kurama nodded.

After a quick explanation on who they were he nodded.

"But how did we get this way we don't even know who we are."Yusuke/Inu-Yasha asked.

Then it Hiei blinked and stood up. The other looked to him. He pointed to Kurama/ Sesshomaru.

" I knew I recognized you you're in the Lord of the Western Lands, Sesshomarus body. Kurama/Sesshomaru and Botan/ Sangos eyes widened then narrowed again.

"Who's Sesshomaru?" Yusuke asked.

"So, what do you think?" Botan /Sango asked completely ignoring Yusukes question.

Yusuke twitched but remained silent.

Then it all clicked.

"WE'VE SWITCHED BODYS!!!"

~~~~~*

Well, what do you think? I'll thank everyone at the end of this story like all of my stories. Do you think I should have a certain night I should write or when I reach a certain goal? If so What night of the week? Ja! ~*~

Nogitsune Krist

Or

YamiYukiYore