Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Little Switch ❯ Ho, Boy ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

~* Chapter Four *~

Disclaimer: I Don't own * says in a singsong voice*

QN: Thank you, to all my reviewers, I will write who reviewed at the end of this story just so you all know. I'm thankful to all my reviewers. There will probably be another fi and it will be a K/Y (Yoko) . There will be a summery on chapter three of Excuses Bind the Truth, and on my profile on ff.com.

~~~~~*

~ * The Inu-group *~

When they got down the hill, they saw a boy with Blackish-green slicked hair and brown eyes. He was preety mad, if they were in a comic; Kagome could imagine steam coming from his ears and nose. Kagome went up to him cautiously while Sango and Miroku had their oar and sword in hand.

"Excuse me?" Kagome asked cautiously taking a step back just in case.

The boy turned around and tackled her to the ground.

Sango and Miroku immediently reacted.

BANG.

They hilt him on the head with the hilt of the sword and paddle.

The boy held his head for a minute then glared up at them.

"What the hell was that for?!" he demanded. `This guy reminds me of Inu-Yasha.' They all thought.

They glared back as Kagome stood up.

"This guy reminds me of Inu-Yasha." She said.

He heard.

"I am Inu-Yasha!!" He shouted loudly even as humans they had to cover their ears.

They gasped.

"Who the hell are you?!" Inu-Yasha demanded.

After a quick explanation-

"WHAT!?! WERE ARE WE?! WHAY DID WE SWITCH BODIES?!? WHO THE HELL DID WE SWITCH BODIES WITH?! WERE ARE OUR BODIES?!?" he bellowed.

The others clogged their ears and glared.

"As much as we `love' to here you're voice," Miroku said sarcastically ignoring the glare he was getting from Inu-Yasha. "We have to figure out what happened."

They all thought.

Kagome gasped and they all turned their attentions to her.

"SHIPPO?!" She shouted.

They all paled.

They were so deep in thought they totally forgot about him. (I did too, to tell you the truth.)

They all stood up and began to look for him.

"SHIPPO?!" Everyone started to call.

Then a big and stupid looking guy came bursting out of the buses.

They all looked at him.

"MOMMA!" he shouted.

They all paled as he came running then he-

~* With the YYH *~

They all looked around to the new environment.

It was different to say the least.

That's when a demon about the size of Kuwabaras new body and ran to them. They looked curiously as the demon ran to Botan and jumped in her arms and nuzzled her. Botan just pet her giving the other a questioning glance. They shrugged.

The cat stopped and sniffed. Its eyes widened as it jumped out of Botans arms and growled.

It transformed and turned into a huge lion of some sort.

They all watched as it growled at them.

It walked away.

When they didn't follow, it looked over to them and growled, indicating they should follow.

They followed. They didn't know what was going on but they would like to know.

They followed the cat to a village. They looked surprise, as the villagers paid no heed to them of the humongous lion walking through their village.

I transformed back and pawed a door. An old lady came out with an eye patch on her left eye.

"Ah, ye have come back. Come, come inside tell me what demon did you take on today?"

They froze.

"How do you know about demons?" Botan asked.

Keade turned around.

"What do ye mean? After a time of fighting demons…" She trailed off as she noticed Sesshomaru's boidie and got her bow and arrows out.

"What are ye doing here!?!" She demanded as she pointed an arrow at him.

They looked at her strangely then Hiei snorted.

" Old hag, do you think you can take us?" he snorted.

"Ye sound not of Miroku." She said.

They all looked at her.

"We might as well explain, I think she might be able to help us." Kurama said. The others nodded.

After a quick explanation Keade looked stunned.

`It must be Imako' she thought.

"Who's Imako?" asked Keiko.

Apparently she said that out loud. She took a deep breath and said,

"Imako is-"

Find out on the Next adventure of A Little Switch.

~~~~~~*

Hey, guys I hope you like it, I have to get ready for school now so, JA!

Nogitsune Krist ~*~

Or

YamiYukiYore ~*~