Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ All You Have... ❯ Final Battle ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~

All You Have..

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~

All you have,

All you could want,

Is right here with me,

In my comforting embrace,

Will you stay here with me?

=== Random poetry by... me! ===

********************************

*{Final Battle}*

"Kukukukuuu.... it seems you failed your friends miko..." Naraku laughed evily.

Kagome looked out at Naraku her eyes abalzed with hatred and determination even behind sheens of tears refusing to fall down her pale cheeks. She pulled away from Inuyasha's bloody form and stood up unsteadily as she gazed across the feilds at her fallen friends. Sango layed curled under Miroku, both unconcious of when Miroku tried protecting her from one of Naraku's blow. Shippou and Kirara were each held in Naraku's tentacales screaming and roarign out at their fallen comrades and friends.

The young miko's eyes hardened as she stared at the ground, ebony bangs covering her eyes.

"Naraku..." She said lowly sounding almost like an inhuman growl.

"Naraku... you bastard..."

Her whole body was shaking in fury but she still had yet to look up even as she heard more laughter coming from Naraku.

"Kukukukuu..... stupid miko.... what can you do to me? Kikyou was ten times as strong as you and even she couldn't defeat me.. so how can you expect to beat me?!!!" More insane laughter followed.

"Kagome!!! Get out of here!! Save yourself!!" Shippou cried desperately tears pouring out of his gren eyes "Please run!! I don't want to lose you too...!"

"Shut up brat..!" Naraku hised squeezing the tentacle harder around Shipppou's body. Her cried out in pain but was still crying bravely to try saving his okaa-san.

"......No." Her voice said quietly surpising both of them.


"But Kagome---!" Shippou yelled.

"No..! I won't run anymore!! Not from him! not from anyone!! I won't run away from my fears!! Not anymore!!!" She screamed louder as she finally raised her eyes to look at the center of her hatred "Naraku you'll die you fucking bastard!!! Your going to hell even if I have to take you there myself!!!"

For a moment after the heartfelf cries of the girl everything was silent, only the sounds of wind in the leaves rustling them and the heavy stench of blood and death in the air made note of how serious the situation was.

Kagome glared at the hanyou her hands gripped tightly by her sides as a single tear slipped down her cheek.

"I hate you!!! I hate you..!" She said "You've hurt me, my friends... everyone I've loved!!!! I hope you rot in hell for all the crimes you've committed!!"

Naraku narrowed his eyes as he felt strong waves of power start radiating off the girl.

".....I'd like to see you try." He hissed.

A rock hard resoulution filled the girl's eyes as she brought her eyebrows down in determination. She hissed one sentence. One ultimate sentence that led to one of the greatest fights to ever occur in the world.

"Bring it will all you have, I'm going to take you down once and for all..!" She said.

With that Naraku unleashed countless numbers of tentacles at her.

Kagome didn't move as she heard Shippou's ultimate cries.

She ignored them.

Several were speeding at her straight for her heart and she didn't even flinch. When they reached with in ten feet of her they suddenly were repelled and disinigrated against her protective barrier.

Naraku cursed.

Turning to the hordes of demon behind him he called upon them as they rushed out and attacked in mightly forces.

The sheild dropped as Kagome held out her hand fingers spread.

The demons shreiked at her as she glared at them through emotionless honey eyes.

Thrusting her hand out at them she yelled "DIE!!" As a bright blue flash emitted from her palm unleashing purifying powers taking down thousands of demons all in one blow.

The hanyou stared at her in shock but quickly his it under a growl.

"Bitch....!!!!"

Instead of responding to him, she leaned down and picked up Tetsuiaga.

"Kukukukuuu.... Stupid miko..! That sword only works for those with demon blood...!!" He said insanely.

Then he saw one of the most deadly things in the world.

She smirked at him deifinatly promising a slow death and horrific torture. He almost shuddered by the sheer intensity of it.

Kagome gripped the hilt and yanked it out as it instantly reverted to it's fang form.

Shippou gawked 'How the heck did she-!!?!?'

"Naraku.... you should never underestimate your enemies..... especially not ME....." She said as her eyes started flashing from brown to a bright intense blue.

"Your... your not human!!" He hissed in shock.

She smirked.

"So the bastard finally figures it out. You should also never insult one of royal family..... Naraku..." She growled.

Naraku growled as he brought a tentacle up from behind her and he grinned malioucsly.

"Die..!" He hissed.

She was about to turn around but it struck her through the stomach peircing through hte otherside blood splattering forth on to the barren ground.

"Kagome....!" Shippou cried.

She never even flinched or faultered.

Reaching a hand down she wrapped her fingers around it and yanked pulling it out of her showing no visible pain even though htere was a hole through her abdomen.

"Playing dirty as always..." She hissed. Taking Tetsuiaga she pointed it at him and shouted "Saiga-seito!!"

The blade pulsed gold in light and shot a beam straight at him. He dodged but it cut deeply in to his arm.

She glared at him placing an hand over her wound and it glowed blue. Slowly the wound began to heal, leaving bloodstains as the only evidence she had ever been hurt.

Kagome smirked at his shocked expression.

Knowing he was vunerable at this moment she charged foward at inhuman speeds without a moment's hesitation she leapt in to the air. Pouring miko's powers in the Tetsuiaga she slashed it down the center of his body as she saw the look of horror on his face as he died.

"Have a nice time in hell..." She hissed as he disinigrated in to dust.

Landing on to the earth she stood straight as she watched Shippou now riding on Kirara soaring towards then shouting.

Kagome slid Tetsuiaga into its sheath as she walked a few steps foward and picked Naraku's shards of the Shikon off the gorund instantly purifying them.

Unable to stablize herself no longer she fell to the ground on hre knees.

"Kagome...!" Shippou cried flying of Kirara to stnd next to her.

She looked sadly at him as he finally got a good look at her. She was covered in cuts and scrapes of earlier in the battle. On her left cheek was a cut and her forhead was coated in back dirty hair sticking to it. She looked pale and sickly.

Kagome spoke quietly offering him a warm smile "Shippou take care of the others..."

"What about you?! Your hurt!!" He cried.

She shook her head.

"I will be alright."

"But.." He began but her attention this time was not on him. She instead pulled her shards out from her neck and held then with Naraku's peices. There was a small flash before they saw a fully purified Shikon no Tama floating a few inches off her palms.

Shippou stared at her in awe.

"Kagome.. what are you going to wish for?" He asked hesitantly.

She didn't look at him but instead gazed at the orb that had caused so mcuh pain and destruction.

"I wish for..." She said as the orb pulsed slightly "I wish everyone to find happiness and love in their lives... to live strong and never give up... I want everthing to be happy.." She whispered.

The Shikon pulsed brighter as a woman's voice spoke musically.

"Your wish is granted young one..."

Kagome nodded as the jewel dissapeared from her veiw as she knew it was doing its job.

She sighed and turned to look at him. Suddenly the young fox took notice she was starting to fade a glow emanating around her.

"Kagome..? Kagome whats happening?! Where are you going?!!" He cried.

She sent him a warm smile as she closed her eyes raising her head to the skies.

"I'm... I'm going home..." She was bearily in his sight now as he cried her name one last time.

"Take care Shippou..... and take care of the others for me.... I wish you the best of luck and love.... Shippou...Farewell..." Her soft voice said into the wind fading with each word.

The kit felt tears streaming down his cheeks as he, too, raised his head to the skies.

"Farewell.... Kagome..."

********************************************************

Okay that was a little sad

T-T

I promise it'll get happier later okay?

Well until I can right the next chapter.... Bye!! *hyperness kicks in and waves esctatically.* bye-bye!!!!!