Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ All You Have... ❯ Return Home ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: No own Inuyasha or YYH!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~

All you have...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~

"Kagome-sama!!"

"Kagome your back!!"

"Oh it's so good to see you again Kagome!!"

"Lady Kagome is that really you?!"

"Kagome-chan!!"

"Kagome.......!"

"Kagome...."

The young woman heard the voices calling and talking to her but they all seemed so distant... on the verge of unknown.

Everyone was crowding around the beautiful maiden. She had long, wavy pure black hair then reached her waist. her face was perfectly angled with soft pink lips and bright keen blue eys. On her forehead was the ensignia of her court. Two blue blades crossing in to an X in the center of her brow.

The woman was dressed in a beautiful all white kimono that was confining but breathtaking on her nonetheless. She had black fox ears perched atop her head and a black tail swaying behind her as she walked.

She had just returned to her family after being 'kidnapped' for seveenteeen years. But Kagome knew better. She hadn't been kidnapped at all, she had ran away from this horrid place where the only things they talked to her about were manners, ettique, rules, fawning, and who her mate should be. She was the princess there and was treated like glass confined in this... this.... hell with maids!!!

Kagome bit her lip, trying to chide herself not to scream at them.

She was princess of the Makai royal family which ruled over all the demon world. So thus some demons, being the idiots they were, were always seeking her hand to become mates.

THIS is why she put up with Inuyasha... this was why she cherished every moment she had in Sengoku Jidai with love. They let her be herself and not anything else. She was allowed to laugh if somethign was funny, eat with her hands, joke, get angry, fight if she wished, and cry if she was sad... here she was to strictly be treated and seen like some porclein doll in some shop window with young girls mooning over her all the time. She was accepted there for 'who' she was and not simply for 'what' she was.

Sheh ad used to much of her powers during the battle with Naraku she had been literally forced to return to her 'home'..... her eyes sheened over when the image of Shippou flitted through her mind.. his concern for her... and his farewell...

Kagome took an deep breath of air as she forced her pain down.

Suddenly coming to a stop before two huge oaken doors all the people milling around her instantly quieted.

A herald knocked on the door for her which she nodded her head in recognition to him.

"Yes?" A deep voice called form inside.

It was her father.

"Lord Kuno... there is an visitor here to speak with you..!" The herald called again.

"Send him in!!" Her father shouted. Kagome resisted the urge to grimace. All important visiotrs were a 'he' her never a 'she.' Stupid predjudice bastards.....

The doors opened and Kagome stepped inside to come upon the glance of a enormous study lined with book and a large man sitting behind it reading some aged document.

"Well what is it you wish?" He said a hint of annoyance lining his voice without even looking up to see who his visitor was.

Kagome seriously contemplated getting prayer beads for her dad t 'sit' him. She bowed saying

"I thought my Otou-san would like to see me after such a long seperation..." She said meekly hating every minute of it.

As soon as her voice was heard his head whiped up she was surpised he didn't get whiplash.

"Kagome? Is that you?" He said standing up.

She nodded smiling small for him.

He rushed over to her and put his hands on her shoulders, not hugging her. never hugging her..

"Oh Kagome! I can only imagine what kind of things they made you do!!" He said dramitically.

If you asked Kagome how this melodramitic man was ever capable of ruling a entire realm she'd shrug and said 'some cruel evil twist the fates threw in to the world to confuse every last one of us.'

"They weren't to bad. I made it back alive without getting hurt to much.." She said as she mentally pictured the images of her getting impaled but thought to leave that better unsaid.

"Oh don't be so modest girl!!" He said "You must be so worn after a trying excursion! Why don't you go get some rest? Your mother will ove to talk to you when you wake.." He said heading back for his desk.

Excursion? Excursion?! LITTLE excursion?!!! She was gone saving the entire human world from being ruled by one of the most evil, cold hearted men to ever EXIST two hundred years in the past from the time now in Makai and he called it an LITTLE EXCURSION!!!??!!?!?!

She bowed again biting back her other replies saying "Yes father.." Before leaving the room.

Queitly making her way up a few levels she finally stopped before a door and entered a highly decorated frilly room. Kagome resisted the urge to grimace.

Who ever created frills she made sure to put on her list of people to kill.. Walking over to her bed she threw herself upon it uncerimoniously while groaning.

Turning her head she whispered to herself

"Shippou.. Inuyasha..... Sango... Miroku.....everyone.. I hope they're doing okay..."

Sighing she closed her eyes already feeling the bars of her captivity resecuring themselves around her only protraying a bleak and dull future...

Her life was totally and utterly dim and she wished she really could throw herself from this window if she knew she wouldn't live from it.

Which she probably would.

She grinned wryly to herself imagining the maids as they scolded her on not throwing herself out of the window properly and keep trying until she got it right.

They probsbly would too... she thought sadly.

yes this deffinately sucked...

**********************************************

"Youko.. please... please! I beg of mercy...!" A youkai shouted. A tall handsome figure stood above him with glittering gold eyes.

"No." He said coldly before his demon plants curled around the man crushing him to death.

The silver kitsune smirked as he turned and walked away.

"Youko!!" A voice called from ahead of him.

The man to see a man dressed in black running towards him.

"Yes Kuronoe?" He said raisng perfectly arched eyebrows.

"Guess... what..!" the man said coming to a stop before his comrade.

"Say it already." Youko commanded.

"The princess has returned...! She's been missing for seveenteen years now but she's returned!"

The fox heard the excitment in his voice but was annoyed with his slowness to get to the point.

"And this concerns me how?"

Kuronoue grinned.

"They say the lady has grown to be most... charming and well behaved. A true jewel indeed... a worthy mate for you am I not right?"

Youko glared at him.

"Worthy mate?' For one I care for beauty but not for rules...." He growled.

"Well.... at least you can seek her.." Kuronoe reasoned "If you like her bring her back and if you don't leave her be..."

Youko watched his frined for a longer moment before nodding

"It wouldn't hurt to see if this 'gem' is truly worth it or not..." He said slowly.

A triumphant smirk grew on Kuronoe's face.

"Good! When shall you be leaving?"

"Tommorrow night."

"Great!"

Youko just snorted and headed off followed by his comrade.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~

Okaysies! That's it for this chapter as well... what d'you think? Please reveiw!!