Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Fading Love ❯ Fading Love ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
I am thinking of you
Neonna puts her hand on the window as she watches the doctors perform a surgery on Kurama. Kurama lies flat on the table. Beep...beep...beep...beep. The machine records his heartbeat. It's weak. Kioto runs through the woods. His tears mix within the pouring rain dripping off his face. Tiena walks into her house while she leans on Blix. His arm is around her shoulder as they walk in. They pass by Kagome and Inuyasha. Nobody says a thing.
In my sleepless solitude tonightIs it`s wrong to love youThen my heart just won`t let me be right`Cause I`ve drowned in youAnd I won`t pull throughWithout you by my side
Neonna can't take her eyes off of the machine recording his heartbeats. She prays to god that it doesn't go flatlined. Her tears stroll down her pale face. She breaths heavily. Kioto's running through the woods but then stops. His legs feel weak and heavy. He drops to his knees. He looks up as the raindrops coming dropping down on him. He takes a deep crying breath.
Chorus 1I`ll give my all to haveJust one more night with youI`d risk my life to feelYour body next to mine`Cause I can`t go onLiving in the memory of our songI`d give my all for your love tonight
Blix puts Tiena into her bed. She grabs him into a hug and puts her face into his shoulder. His wet shirt damps her face. She lets go and lays down. He pulls out the blankets and puts them over her. She puts her arm over her face and crys. He then leaves the room.
Verse 2Baby can you feel meImagining I`m looking in your eyesI can see you clearly
As the surgery is performed on Kurama, he dreams of Neonna. He sees her big beautiful eyes. He looks into them. They're surrounded by darkness, but then a huge bright light appears from behind Kurama. Neonna squints her eyes from the brightness. Kurama turns his head and sees the endless white light. Neonna grabs hold of his arms. He pulls away and begins to walk toward the light.
Neonna keeps her eyes on the heartbeat recorder, it begins to slow down and become more weak. ...beep......beep..........beep.................beep.............
Kuram a gets closer and closer to light. He then turns his head back to Neonna. He watches as she puts her arm for him. He stops and turns around.

Vividly emblazoned in my mindAnd yet you`re so farLike a distant starI`m wishing on tonight
Tiena can't sleep. She pulls herself up to window behind her bed. She looks out at the rain. "I love... you Kioto." She says as the raindrops smack against the window.
Kioto lies in the mud as the raindrops keep coming down. He then gets up... he looks in both directions, the direction he was going in and the direction he was coming from. He turns his head to the direction he was going... then he turns his head back to the direction he came from. He begins to slowly push his feet to walk into the direction. He takes a few steps and stops. He then looks back to the direction he was originally going. He turns around and head back that way.
Chorus 2I`d give my all to haveJust one more night with youI`d risk my life to feelYour body next to mine`Cause I can`t go onLiving in the memory of our song
Tiena reminices about the night in the cave between her and Kioto... Kioto reached out and kissed her. That kiss began a night of passion. They consummated their love for each other that night. “Kioto, I love you.” She said to him. “I love you Tiena.” He replied.
I`d give my all for your love tonight
**Guitar break
Chorus 3I`d give my all to haveJust one more night with youI`d risk my life to feelYour body next to mine`Cause I can`t go onLiving in the memory of our songI`d give my all for your love tonightGive my all for your loveTonight
Kurama looks away from Neonna, he continues walking. "Kurama!" She yells out. Kurama doesn't look back. Soon Kurama looks small in the light as he walks through it.
...beep.....................beep...........beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeee.... It went flatlined. Neonna slams her hand on the window. "Kurama!"
beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....p....beep ....beep....beep...
Kurama and Neonna are kissing deeply as the light begins to fade away...



Converting /tmp/phpqnrvu3 to /dev/stdout