Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Fine, but You First! ❯ The Punk ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

~* Chapter one *~

Disclaimer: I don't own * says in a sing-song voice *

QN: Hey guys, (and girls) I've got a new fic! I just got it when I was in Science class! Weird, huh?

~~~~~*

*yawn *

man, I'm bored! Thought a girl on the roof as she stood up to reveal a girl with cloudy eyes and long black hair.

I wonder if brother's here. He had better pick me up or else I'll ring his little neck off. She thought planing on ways of torturing her lil' brother. That was until she heard the bell ring. Aww, Shit!! Thought as she ran down the stairs to collide with Yusuke.

"WHAT THE HELL!?! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING NEXT TIME PUNK!" she yelled to the school dork who was busy apologizing to her.

"Yeah, whatever," she said as she swung her bag over her shoulder. "Just watch were you're going next time."

Yusuke nodded and left.

Kagome sighed.

"That punk."

BONK!

She looked outside t she her brother's car.

"Damn it!" she cussed as she ran to her brothers car.

She then felt a hand in her pocket and immediently knew who it was. She picked it up and thew her in front of her.

"Give it back and I might not beat you up, Keiko Ukimora."

The girl looked up and silently gave her watch back. Then after an apology she ran away.

"That girl-"

HONK!

"Okay, okay, all right, already!" She said as she sat down.

"Do you know how long I've been waiting! I need to get to Sayo's house!" He said.

Kagome grinned.

"Already?"

The boy smirked.

"Yup, I had none to sleep with for the past three days and I'm getting tired of it."

Kagome smirked.

"Not use to not having a woman next to you when you wake up, Hiei?"

Hiei frowned.

"Not yet."

Kagome laughed.

"Yah, well get used to it."

Hiei casted her a questioning glance.

"I got a lot of nasty phone calls this week and its driving me nuts."

She frowned.

"I got a lot to do so do me a favor and lay off for a while, or else just take one for at least a month till I can get all this phone calls done."

Hiei grinned and shook his head.

" I almost killed a lot of them with my demon instincts. Man, humans are weak."

"No kiddin'."

The drove on.

"So… whos mothers and fathers?" Hiei asked curiously.

She held up her fingers to count.

"Lets see, Silve… Monica… Fey…Susan…Mary…Sheila…"

Hiei sighed and continued to listen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They got home forty-two minutes later. Kagome was still counting.

"May… Say… Rose Kay…did I mention Li…uh, Mayamo-"

Hiei covered her mouth.

"'Kay, I get the point, I'll stick with one till one month tops."

Kagome smiled.

"I don't know how much you can take it, we've gotta remove you're-"

Her thoughts were interrupted by a loud yell.

Their in their driveway was Kurama. The person Kagome despised most of all.

They started their little fights again.

Hiei just went inside to go get earplugs.

Man, when they explode they explode, he thought as he lit a cigarette and left to Sayo's house.

~~~~~*

Well, that's it. I'll be posting the fight on the next chapter. JA!

Nogitsune Krist~*~

Or

YamiYukiYore~*~