Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Fluffy In Luv, No Way ❯ Fluffy In Luv ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"She's the weird one" Yuka said rudely, pointing at a petite girl dressed in an all black version of the Ryomaru Junior High uniform, "Her name is Tanaka Tsuki. She always wears black and she doesn't talk to anyone." Kagome was standing in her school hallway with Sesshomaru and her boyfriend Inuyasha behind her and Hojo, Yuka, and Eri on her other side, "Just because she's quiet doesn't mean that she's some kind of freak! " Kagome yelled visibly angry. "Hey, Kagome", Inuyasha whispered, "Have you seen Sesshomaru, he was here a few minutes ago?"

"Eew, that is so nasty!" Eri shrieked pointing over to where Tsuki had been sitting by herself. Except now she was far from alone, Inuyasha's brother Sesshomaru was sitting extremely close to her and they were talking. As the group of teens (and Inuyasha) watched, Sesshomaru brushed his lips over Tsuki's graceful hand. They clearly heard Sesshomaru shyly asking Tsuki out on a date and her equally soft reply." Feh," Inuyasha grumbled, "I always knew that my stupid half-brother would fall for a pathetic ningen." "Inuyasha", Kagome shrieked, "How can you talk about Tsuki like that, you don't even know her!"

"Kagome is right, you don't know me so how can you talk about me like that?" Tsuki said, her soft voice rising considerably and her dark blue eyes narrowing to little slits. She looked like she was trying very hard not to punch Inuyasha for insulting her. "Allow me," Sesshomaru said before smoothly punching his stupid hanyou of a half-brother in the head, "Didn't your okaa-san teach you to treat women properly you bakemono? No wonder Kikyo dumped you."

"Guys, guys", Eri said, stepping in between Sesshomaru and his furious brother, "Can ya'll chill out and fight later, some of us have to get to class". "Miss Tanaka, please come to the Principal's office at once. Your sister has something for you", the intercom said. "Ja ne," Tsuki said before walking off. Sesshomaru stared at Tsuki's retreating form until he could not see her any more, "She is so beautiful that it may be a sin.", he said more to him self than to any of the people standing near him and ran a hand through his perfect silver locks.

Inuyasha looked at his brother warily before laughing under his breath, only stopping because he noticed that his normally laid-back brother was looking quite murderous. "G-Gomen nasi, Sesshomaru!", he stuttered backing away slowly behind his giggling girlfriend. Sesshomaru glared angrily at his idiot of a brother before storming off in a huff. "Boy does your brother know how to throw a fit and look totally sexy at the same time," Tsuki murmured from behind Eri who shrieked and fell over.

"What do you think you're doing?" Hojo asked as he helped Eri up. Tsuki looked at Hojo with a look that clearly said that she thought that he was an idiot and that he shouldn't even be talking to her. Kagome caught Tsuki's gaze and could not help cracking a smile. Inuyasha however, was not impressed, "If you want to be one of my brother's crazy fan girls feel free to do so. I'm not going to stop you."

"She does not need to be one of my obsessive fan girls to like me, baka, she and I are going somewhere as soon as I see you two idiots home after school." Sesshomaru said directing a pointed glance at Kagome and Inuyasha. Tsuki looked up at her tall, cute, and very mysterious new boyfriend, her blue eyes staring into his golden ones. She blinked up at him innocently before running off into the general direction of her class and muttering something about being late.

Eri watched Tsuki and the man-no god-of her dreams drool over the school freak, "How dare he ignore me for that Goth princess wannabe?" She shouted, crying in to Yuka's sweater. Hojo stood by awkwardly before pointing out that they should have been to class almost fifteen minutes ago. Both girls looked at each other before hurrying to class, neither noticing the sinister looking figures striding away from them.

Dark Mousy and Daisuke Niwa were demon exterminators that specialized in destroying the most humanoid of demons. Dark, the older of the two was tall, thin, with violet hair, and hypnotizing red eyes. Daisuke however, was the picture of innocence with messy reddish-brown hair and calm brown eyes. "Out of that group, there were three demons, the two white haired guys and the Goth babe", Dark said, typing information on his PDA. Though they look like ordinary human boys, the duo was at least three millennia old and had tons of bounties under their belts including a famous bat demon called Koronue.

He and Daisuke were standing outside the school waiting for the last bell to ring and to make matters worse, it was raining. "Dark, "Daisuke whined, "Why don't we just follow the girl back to her home, she doesn't look like much of threat to me". Daisuke stepped back just in time to dodge a punch from his partner, "Never underestimate your opponent no matter what he or she is," Dark snarled as he started to walk off, "But you do seem to have a point, she looks like a very easy target, but why is her bounty so high. She barely has enough sprit energy to start a fire."

"Thank Inari that s school is finally over! " Tsuki shouted as she made her way to the subway station, she did not usually take the subway but her ride was not in school today and it was much too far to walk from Tokyo to Yokohama. She was so busy looking for her subway pass that she did not notice the car behind her until it beeped its horn. She turned around just in time to see two very cute members of the male species walking her way. She sighed and prepared herself to be hit on by seniors from another school, she was used to it by now.

"Do you need a ride home?" The taller one asked looking at Tsuki from behind dark shades. Against her better judgment, Tsuki smiled gratefully and slid into the passenger seat of his car. There was no way she would take the train to Yokohama in such weather and still have to walk home in the rain. "My name is Dark Mousy", he said offering her a wide smile as they drove off once again, failing to notice a short evil looking person following them.

The ride to the Masaki Shrine was one not spent in silence, Dark tried every trick that he knew as he tried to find out everything about Tsuki. He even got her phone number when the gates to the shrine appeared. "That's where I live, "Tsuki said opening the car door and stepping out. Dark waited until she turned to face him to give her a grin that held hidden suggestions, but she did not even seem phased by his acts as she started up the steps.

"Ryo, Sami, I'm home, "Tsuki called from the living room of her house. Usually, her sisters would be waiting for news from school. She climbed the steps to her room apprehensively, because her sisters love to play jokes on her. Ryo her older sister looked like a goddess on crack with super bright green hair and yellow eyes. Sami her youngest sister looked like your average Japanese schoolgirl except for the light blue hair. They stayed at and ran a fire shrine in the hills of Yokohama and had been living there by themselves for about thirteen years.

Since she had made it to her bedroom without being Punk'd, Tsuki was quite surprised to find that neither of her sisters was home. The first thing that she did was pull out her cell phone and call her Aunt Washu, "Auntie Washu", she said, "Sami and Ryo aren't home and I'm going on a date soon". Tsuki heard her aunt about to answer when she heard a car horn. "I think that my date is here, I'll call you back later."

When Tsuki walked to the foot of the shrine stairs, Dark was waiting for her. "I'm sorry, I thought that you were someone else," she said before turning away. Dark stared at Tsuki with a cold, emotionless gaze before gripping her arm tightly, "Let go of me; you're hurting my arm!" she screamed. Dark was making her arm feel like it was coming off slowly and with every second, the pain got worse.

Tsuki struggled against Dark for a few more minutes before he pierced her neck with a needle that contained with a clear liquid that instantly put her to sleep. He easily hoisted her limp body over his shoulder and shoved her into the passenger seat of his car. He looked down at Tsuki, his eyes cloudy as he thought about what he was doing. "I am so sorry" he whispered covering the sleeping girl with his coat before driving off.

"Where is Tsuki, she should have been home hours ago, "Ryo said as she and Sami searched every corner of the house. She and her sister had been up at the main shrine doing their duties as priestesses when they realized that Tsuki hadn't checked on them. To make matters worse, Sami found her sister's cell phone crushed to pieces in the driveway. At about five o'clock, a tall hottie with shimmering silver-white hair knocked on the door looking for their missing sister. "I'm sorry but she's missing."

"Where is she? " He asked his golden eyes full of worry, "Is there any thing I can do to help, my name is Sesshomaru". "How do we know that you ain't the one who took her!" Ryo shouted angrily, producing up a nasty looking katana. Sesshomaru growled angrily before storming off. "Now why did you go off and do a thing like that, he could've helped us find her"

Meanwhile, when Tsuki woke up, she was in an unfamiliar room with her arms and legs tied together. Her head felt like it was coming apart and she winced as the ropes around her wrist scraped her hands. She looked up when the door across from her opened and the hottie from the train station stepped in the door. Tsuki glared angrily at Dark as he untied the ropes that kept her from escaping. "How dare you kidnap me," she shouted angrily as Dark started to clean her raw and bloody wrists.

Dark looked at her again with those mesmerizing crimson eyes, "I'm not going to hurt you", he said as he led her to a nearby bed. Tsuki still didn't trust him and she had a plan to get out of there. She sat up on the bed and gave Dark a sultry grin; she was hoping that he would sit beside her. Only when her plan started to kick into gear, she noticed that he looked like he was going to kiss her.

"Tsuki," Sesshomaru shouted as he and Ryo combed the alleys for and sign of Tsuki. When Ryo wasn't looking, he started on a search for his girlfriend. He followed her scent to an abandoned warehouse in Tokyo and watched as two thugs talked about their boss's new toy. "She's a high school girl and boy is she a looker," the first one said, not noticing that there was a man staring at them from the shadows. Sesshomaru growled angrily before dashing by the two guards and running up the stairs. The two idiots didn't notice him and continued their conversation.

Back up stairs, Tsuki was still busy trying to keep Dark from kissing her when Sesshomaru kicked down the door to rescue her. She looked at her gorgeous rescuer before he threw Dark across the room as he would a piece of paper. Sesshomaru smiled gently at Tsuki before laying a big fat kiss on her surprised lips trying to put all of his emotions into that kiss. Tsuki's first reaction was to pull away, but when she looked at Sesshomaru, she realized that she had hurt his feelings. "Sess I-"she managed to say before her boyfriend stormed out of the warehouse. She had just had had her first kiss and she ruined it by pulling away. She sighed sadly and followed her love out of the dreary building.

Sess took her back to her home where her sisters were waiting; by the time they made it, back it was night. After Sami and Ryo thanked him for rescuing Tsuki, Sess walked outside to stare at the full moon and to think about how much he loved Tsuki. Tsuki was already standing out there and it sounded like she was crying. Impulsively, Sess wrapped his arms around her narrow waist and whispered, "I'm sorry". "You're sorry that you kissed me", she said turning to face her boyfriend, "That was my first kiss and I ruined it because I was afraid"; she sobbed as Sess held her close.

Sess's golden eyes widened and tipped Tsuki's chin up. He gave her a gentle smile before he closed the distance between them by kissing Tsuki again. This time she didn't pull away until he did and her face was a beautiful shade of pink. The couple spent the rest of the night sitting quietly together on a bench neither wanting to break the spell. Sometime in the middle of the night, Tsuki fell asleep and Sesshomaru left.

"Good morning Kagome, Tsuki said as she met up with her friend on the way to school, "Where's Sesshomaru?" "Feh, my brother's still at home catching up on his beauty sleep" the two girls turned around t0 see Inuyasha grinning at them. Tsuki blushed when she remembered last night's events. Kagome noticed this and said, "Did something happen between the two of you", she asked as they walked into the school courtyard.

Not only were Yuka and Eri waiting for Tsuki, so was Sesshomaru with a huge bouquet of white roses. "Hey babe," Sesshomaru said giving his girlfriend the roses along with a sweet kiss on the lips. Eri, Yuka, and almost every girl in the courtyard watched as Tsuki returned the kiss with as much passion. Yuka stared angrily as the man of her dreams made out with her enemy and nearly had a coronary.

Hojo even had to drag his friend off to their classes before she caused a scene. Inuyasha, seeing how stupid Yuka and Hojo looked, started to crack up and got more than a few weird looks from his classmates. Kagome paid no attention to her boyfriend and was looking at Sesshomaru and Tsuki in each others' arms `Why doesn't Inuyasha treat me like that?' She wondered feeling a bit jealous of her friend. Inuyasha must have noticed her mood because he gave her a sweet smile, a welcome change from his annoying smirks.

Finally, Sess let go of Tsuki's waist and started to focus on Inuyasha and Kagome. "Hello little brother, "Sess said calmly for once being nice to his brother he even flashed a smile at Kagome before the bell rang and they were swept to class by the throngs of students headed in one direction. Unfortunately, Sess and Inuyasha were seniors and since Kagome and Tsuki were sophomores, they only saw each other in the halls and during lunch.

When Kagome and Tsuki stepped into their first period Art class, almost every single girl gave the duo intense glares. "I guess that's because we snagged the cutest guys in the school," Kagome whispered as they took their seats in the back. Coincidentally, if you looked out the window you could see Sess and Inuyasha having gym class on the field below.

Almost every girl leaned out of he window when Sess and Inuyasha walked out on the field. The two brothers looked even more delectable in the tight gym pants and some the more crude girls were yelling out things like: "Cute butt Sess", and other less kid-friendly things that made Kagome blush. Tsuki however, laughed and hung out of the window not caring that they were on the second floor and shouted, "Hi Fluffy, you should wear those shorts more often!" To make everything a whole lot worse, Tsuki was waving like a maniac.

Sess heard Tsuki calling to him and looked up to see the female half of the sophomore class hanging out of the window. He stared at his girl friend intently when he saw the silhouette of someone sneaking up on her. He watched helplessly as the girl-who he guessed was either Yuka or Eri- shoved Tsuki out of the window. Both Inuyasha and Sesshomaru ran to catch her but they were too late, Tsuki's head hit the ground with a sickening thud and a wave of crimson blood. Above, in the art room Sess could vaguely see Kagome pelting Yuka with everything in her arsenal including an easel and some paintbrushes.

Sess rushed over to his limp and barely breathing girlfriend pushing his brother out of the way, "Someone call an ambulance!" he shouted trying to feel for a pulse. He sat next to Tsuki until the ambulance came and they prepared to take her to the nearest hospital. At first he insisted on riding with her but when Kagome and half of the art class showed up dragging along a severely deformed Yuka and Eri, he knew not to mess with her.

Both Sess and Inuyasha received special permission to leave school and go to the hospital with Tsuki as long as they called her relatives. When they finally got to Tokyo General Hospital, Kagome was sitting in a chair in the waiting room looking worriedly at the clock. "They took her into surgery a few minutes ago," she said as the two brothers sat down beside her, "she hasn't opened her eyes and her wound is still bleeding"

The trio was sitting quietly waiting for any possible news about Tsuki's condition four hours later when the hospital doors opened and at least four people rushed in. Sess recognized Tsuki's two sisters Ryo and Sami, but he didn't know who the short red haired woman or the tall man with hair almost as white as his own was. Sami looked up at Sess and said, "That's our Auntie Washu and our big brother Dante" "You have an older brother?" Sess said turning to watch the tough-looking man who looked so different from his Tsuki.

Dante was only a few inches taller than Sess but close up they were eye to eye. Dante was wearing a long red coat over a black shirt and matching black pants. He was sitting by his sisters with a deep frown on his face and occasionally he would sneak peeks at Kagome to see what she was doing. Finally, Inuyasha got tired of watching Dante stare at his girl friend and snarled, "Why don't you keep your eyes to yourself?"

Inuyasha looked like he wanted to fight Dante but was stopped by a nurse coming out and saying, "Whichever one of you is Miss Tanaka's boyfriend, she just woke up and she wants to see you" Sess stood up and quietly followed the nurse into an adjoining hallway. When he got to Tsuki's room, she was sitting up watching something on TV. "Hi Sess, "she said giving him a sunny smile that didn't give away the fact that she was very weak. Sess gave his girlfriend a gentle smile as he sat down beside her, "Why didn't you want your family to see you?" he asked softly.

"I didn't want my sisters to see me because I look so messed up", Tsuki said, "Would you want Inuyasha to see you if your skull was cracked open?" Sess chuckled softly before gazing lovingly into her eyes (I know- I know, I went overboard with the emotions) gently kissing his impishly grinning girlfriend as Dante and Washu entered the room. Dante looked like he didn't care that his sister was kissing some guy, but you could tell he wanted to smack Sess in the head.

"Hello there", Tsuki's aunt said, "My name is Tanaka Washu and it is a pleasure to meet you." Sess smiled, turning to leave, "It was nice to meet you both," he said, passing a suspicious looking Dante on his way out the door. Dante looked down at him with a look that clearly meant that he was dead meat and warned, "Watch what you do with my sister",

Sess smirked and left Dante glaring at his retreating back.

"How is she?" Kagome and Inuyasha asked as Sess walked up to them. "Don't worry Kagome, she's alright" Sess said as he followed Inuyasha and Kagome out of the crowded hospital. For some reason, Kagome seemed glad to get out of that cold hospital and hurried over to the car. The two brothers looked at each other for a moment before driving back to their apartment.

Two days later, Tsuki was back in school and back in Sesshomaru's embrace. Yuka who had been let out of police custody a day before was still trying to get Sess alone and was failing miserably. Twice she had tried to corner Sess alone, but that wasn't easy considering his huge fan club. Finally, on the day that Tsuki showed up which happened to be the first day of Golden Week. All of the girls in school stared as Sesshomaru and Inuyasha stepped out of their jet-black van. The brothers had decided to wear black and somehow their shirts looked almost alike. Kagome had opted for something a little more traditional, so she had chosen a white kimono styled shirt and dark blue pants.

By now, Tsuki had gotten out of the van and instantly everyone's attention seemed riveted to her. Her long black hair was now a stunning shade of red and silver and she had placed dark eye shadow all around her iridescent blue eyes. She was wearing a red halter-top and a pair of hip hugging jeans that showed how fit she was. In fact, Sess could barely keep his eyes off her as he helped her out of the car.

One of the first groups of people to welcome Tsuki back to school was of course Yuka, Eri, and their gang of supermodel wannabes. "I'm so glad that you came back to school", Eri simpered, "I'd like to invite you to a party, everyone's going to be there". Tsuki was already to decline the invitation until she saw Yuka and her little friends staring at her, "I'll be there, but a few of my friends will want to come too", she stated simply as she and Sess walked into the crowded school courtyard. The couples reluctantly split up and went to their respective homerooms.

"Today we have two new students," Kagome and Tsuki's teacher said ushering in the new students. Most of the female half of the sophomore class stared intently at the newest member of their class; he was the average height of most men, but it was his messy red and brown hair and slightly mischievous hazel eyes that caught their attention. The girl that walked in behind him was a strange mixture of supernatural and ordinary with straight jet-black hair and pure crimson eyes. "My name is Daisuke Niwa and this is my friend NeiNei Jaganshi," he said gesturing to the obviously daydreaming girl beside him.

"Oh hello there, "NeiNei said as she as she took her seat, "Its nice to meet you". Tsuki smiled at NeiNei and said, "Same here NeiNei, my name is Tsuki", NeiNei looked vaguely interested in what was going on between Kagome and the class pervert Miroku, "Is he always like that Tsuki-chan", she asked as their homeroom teacher escorted a now unconscious Miroku out of the classroom. "Miroku doesn't know when to quit" Tsuki replied as the bell rang for them to switch classes.

"So tell me about yourself," Tsuki commanded as they walked into their second period gym class. Their witch of a teacher had them practicing martial arts with the boys and not Sess and Inuyasha either. These were the toughest people in the school and none of them had any problems with hitting a girl. The brutish of the trio was a tall and thin senior named Shi Naraku. "It's a pleasure to meet you ladies," he said his eyes traveling over to NeiNei and Tsuki were standing, "I didn't know that they let demons into public schools" Every one looked over to the two girl who just stood there speechless; you could practically hear the unspoken question: `Is that true, are they really demons.' Things got even worse when the principal of the school walked up to them.

"Is this true girls?" Principal Li asked as he walked over to the growing crowd of kids, "Are you two really one of the akuma?" Tsuki paled at the sound of being associated with those unruly demonic powers that usually leave her alone, "How can I be one of them, I am a miko that purifies evil demons why would I go against all of my training" she reasoned as she tried to keep calm. She really was not used to these types of things happening to her and she never would be.

The whole school was buzzing with rumor about the two sophomores said to be part of the infamous Akuma SaiSei, a secret project that mixed unborn babies' DNA with that of certain species of demon. The project leaders had been arrested almost seventeen years ago and all evidence was said to have been destroyed. Everyone was so panicked that they didn't notice that Yuka, Eri, and Naraku were secretly making phone calls and spreading even more nasty rumors about Tsuki and NeiNei.

Sess was in the office doing some makeup work when he saw Tsuki and the new sophomore girl NeiNei being led in the principal's office. He followed the two girls and turned to the principal with an uncharacteristic scowl on his face, "Unless you want a nasty lawsuit on your hand Mr.Li, I would advise you to leave these two girls alone," he snarled angrily, his fingers twining with his girlfriend's cool ones. "We can't have anyone getting hurt,' the principal said, "So I must call their parents, security please show this boy back to his class."

At first, Mr.Li tried to call Tsuki's mother but no one answered and the phone kept on ringing. He soon got tired of that and called NeiNei's guardians, "Hello, this is Shuuichi Minamino, Genkai is not available so please leave a message," a young man's voice answered smoothly, "Is NeiNei in trouble already, I'll be right there to pick her up. " Is that your brother?" principal Li asked watching NeiNei and Tsuki from behind his glasses. "No that's just my brother's best friend. My brother and I aren't speaking to each other so…"she trailed off," If you want, Shu-kun can take you to our place" Tsuki nodded and the two girls sat down in front of the school.

Ten minutes later, a black sports car pulled up outside the school and a tall red haired man stepped out. He was almost six feet tall and every inch of him was lean muscle, making him look both feminine and masculine at the same time. He had mysterious green eyes that had iridescent gold flecks in the corners, "So did NeiNei get you in trouble as well?" he asked, his deep voice making Tsuki shiver. Before she could answer, NeiNei said something in a strange hissing language that made her hair stand on end. What surprised her most was that she could understand bits and pieces it.

"I know that this may be rude, but it looks like it's gonna rain" Tsuki said looking up at the sky for emphasis. Shuuichi chuckled softly and tossed the keys to a very excited NeiNei, "I'll let you drive this time," he said as they climbed into the car. Once they were settled in the car and were far enough from the school, Shuuichi turned to Tsuki and asked quietly, "Are you a demon?' The girl across from him bowed her head and both people in the car barely heard her whispered `yes'.

"Would you believe me if I told you that both NeiNei and myself are demons also?" he asked as they pulled up in front of an old shrine. "You can come with us to Genkai's shrine so that you can hone your powers," NeiNei suggested as they walked into the shrine's main room. "Did you bring another one? " Genkai said softly, her eyes traveling over Tsuki's form, "she's a kitsune just like you fox, but she is a miko kitsune."

"How can you tell," Yusuke Urameshi asked as he swaggered into the room, "Is she coming on our new mission or is she just here to be Kurama's mate?" Yusuke was tall and skinny with a punk look that fit his face perfectly. He gave the girl an appraising look and said," You're Tanaka Tsuki aren't you, you went into the hospital with injuries that no ningen can survive and the next day you're brand new,"

"How do you know about that," Tsuki said quietly ,"No one was supposed to know about that?" "I was visiting Kurama's mom in the hospital when I saw you on a stretcher and of course I just had to investigate." Yusuke finished with a cocky smirk," and if you think that we're screwed, just wait till you meet our friend Hiei, he will make you want to commit murder."

"You stupid humans are wrong to make fun of me cosidering that I can kill you in an instant." Hiei snarled flitting into view. "Hey you're that little creep that's been hanging around my school!' Tsuki said thoughtfully," I never thought that demons could be such pervers." Hiei snarled angrily as Yusuke burst out laughing," I am not a pervert!" Hiei snapped at Kurama andYusuke who were laughing like this was the funniest thing that they had heard in a long time.

"Chill out bro, Tsuki was just stating the facts."NeiNei giggled as she took a seat by Genkai,"She's here for training so don't you dare try to hurt her." Hiei pouted and moved to sit beside his sister with a murderous look on his handsome face. Tsuki sighed and up at Shuuichi with a worried look on her face. "What's wrong?" he asked genuinely concerned . "It's nothing." she said. NeiNei heard their murmured converstation and moved to sit by her new friend.

"You're worried about what your boyfriend would do if he found out?" NeiNei said wrapping a comforting arm around Tsuki's shoulders,"Well if he really loves you,nothing can break that up." That statement got a bunch of rude snorts from where Yusuke,Genkai,and Hiei were talking. "I really have to go home now."Tsuki said softly. "Hey Kurama'll drive ya home." NeiNei decided,"I'll see you tommorow `kay."

"Hey Tsuki, is that your house?"Kurama asked,"Do you live here by your self?" Tsuki smiled dreamily before she saw Sess and Kagome talking to her sisters. "Could you hold on a sec?I'm going to tell my boyfriend and if he doesn't take it too well,I'l come stay with NeiNei." Kurama sighed and sat back to wait for Tsuki. "Hey Sess,can I talk to you for a second? Thers's some thing that I need to tell you."