Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ forgetting the past.... Literally ❯ chappie 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Forgetting the past… literally

Chappie 3

Kurama woke up with a start at about 4:00 in the morning with a mixture of relief and disappointment. He was just having a puzzling dream about none other than Kagome. Considering Youko, it was probably a memory, not a dream. If it really was a memory, than he envied Youko… wait! No, Gawd, she's working with me; those thoughts are not appreciated, especially since she is a mind reader. The dream was still vivid in his mind

@@@@@@@@@Flashback@@@@@@@@@@

Youko was taking a walk through the woods to hunt, when he smelled an absolutely intoxicating smell. It was a mixture of fresh jasmine, rain and the sharp tang of mint. It was a kitsune demoness. The best thing was that she was in heat. I truly hoped that the demon was as beautiful as her scent. I was not to be disappointed. I came upon a small waterfall and where the water pooled at the bottom was the demoness. I could hardly restrain myself and with a mischievous glint in my eyes. I stole the clothes on the edge of the pool with practiced ease. She sure was a beauty. She had long ebony hair that reached her knees, streaked with silver and aqua, 7 silver tails, tipped in black and streaked in aqua, two furry fox ears, they were also silver and aqua, and black tipped. She also had two furry wings. They were also mainly silver but were tipped with black. They also shimmered with aqua when the light played upon them. She had a luscious body, slender and curvy.

She turned around to face me. She looked me in the eye and said "would you mind giving me my clothes back?" her eyes were sparkling sapphire eyes, flecked with silver. I met her gaze levelly. "Come and get them," I said silkily. I already had problems holding myself back. I watched as she easily hopped out and started towards me, wet and dripping. I teasingly started to move back. In a move totally unexpected, she suddenly appeared in front of me and nabbed her clothes before I could blink. She had them on before I could see any more. She had me by the throat and hissed into my sensitive ear "don't mock me" "I'm sorry for my rudeness, please forgive me. My name is Youko Kurama" because of her 7 tails, 2 more than mine, she was higher in status and strength than me and deserved my respect. "Ah, the bandit of Makai, apology accepted. My name is Harusame, Kagome" I nodded and bowed. Now I understood her markings. She was protector of the barrier and Shikon-no-tama.

I heard her growl, "Sesshoumaru, come out, I don't need a bodyguard all the time you know" I was startled, she knew the king of Makai? and enough to address him so informally? I saw his figure slipping out of the shadows behind her to rest a hand lightly on her shoulder. "I hope you're grateful that Kagome is in a forgiving mood because last time someone peeked, they were mutilated before they could explain." I heard Kagome laugh, a soft tinkly sound "I would for this guy too but since he's the famous thief of Makai and a silver fox too, well his life would be very much missed and anyways, every place needs a good thief to keep people on their toes" she smiled, though you'll have to kill me to get the treasure I'm holding cause there's no way I'll give it willingly." She grinned good-naturedly. "Come on fluffy, we've got to get going" a growl was heard from `fluffy' as they disappeared into the shadows…

@@@@@@@@@@@@End flashback@@@@@@@@@@@@

Then he just woke up # what was that, Youko? #

~That? that was when I first met Kagome~

#You mean to say you met her again? #

~Damn right I did~

#Well, what happened? #

~I traveled with her to get the shards and defeat Naraku~

# Why didn't you tell me? #

~You never asked, anyways, you have taken a liking to locking me up in a mental closet~

#Well, would you like to come out next time we meet her? #

~Sure~ Kurama could already see the perverted thoughts in his head

# Don't try anything perverted # with that, Kurama shut off their mind link and went to bed.

When he awoke the next morning he took a shower, changed into his uniform grabbed his bag and headed out the door. "Do you have your lunch, Suiichi?" asked his mother "uh huh" he went out of his front door to be greeted by the rest of the tentai and Kagome. "Ohayo minna" he called out and they waved him over. When he arrived, Yusuke was pretty much delighted. "We get to skip school today to revive Kagome's friends," he informed me immediately.

I just nodded and I tapped Kagome on the shoulder. "Yeah?" she asked me "can I show you something?" I said to her she slowly nodded her head and I called out Youko as I flickered between red and silver, then finally settled on silver, Kagome said calmly, "Youko, you are just too smart to die aren't you?" Hiei glared at her "why are you so trusting?" he questioned "even this great thief rusts over time, he forgot to even keep his mind barrier up and some of the things I found in there were quite *cough* inappropriate, but he is defiantly Youko" Kagome said, then she went up to him, hugged him, kissed him on the cheek and backhanded him. Hard. "That was for leaving me" Youko just stared dumbly and a hand went out to caress his red cheek. They followed the hand down to Kagome. "Uh, Kagome? is there something you're not telling us here?" the voice belonged to Yusuke. "I met Youko while shard hunting with my friends and he joined us" she said shortly "really, Youko, this is low, residing in a human body" she added mockingly. Youko smiled at her "I believe you are doing the same, hypocrite" he said "I am merely using a concealment spell, something you might want to do as well" "she's right, most people don't have fox ears on their head or tails" said Yusuke "yes, indeed, most people don't, but no matter, I'll open a portal to Koenma's place"

Kagome seemed anxious to see her friends again, even if she didn't show it. There was a slight ripping sound and a blue portal opened in the ground and everyone fell in. Kuwabaka, caught by surprise landed on his face. Everyone else dropped lightly on his or her feet. Kuwabara sprang up and said stupidly "was there an earthquake?" "Kagome boxed him at the ears and said coldly "no, stupid, I opened a portal" "oh, ok" "Koenma? where is your father?" Kagome asked, the toddler had sat up angrily at the disturbance but at Kagome's voice cringed down again. He knew that Kagome was more important to the spiritual world than him simply because she kept the barriers up. If she quitted, then the Reikai would fall apart. Koenma said carefully "my father is supposed to come soon, if you would just wait until he arrives-

"No need, I'm already here" called out the loud voice of the king of Reikai. Everyone bowed respectfully. "Kagome! I already told you not to be so formal around me, anyways, today, you are getting your shard hunting group back, you should be happy" "thank you, King Enma, I am very glad that I am seeing them again. I also just found out that another one is still alive, using a human body, but still alive" she smirked slightly, "so how are you bringing them back? a necromancer or are you doing it yourself?" "If I got any old Necromancer, since they have been dead for so long, whatever body that is granted to them would hardly be useable, anyways, you wouldn't want them to end up like Kikyo would you?" she smiled sadly, "no, I wouldn't, Kikyo would have given you a lot of trouble herself, stealing the souls instead of letting them rest, so you are reviving them yourself?" "Yes, it's the least I could do for you after retaining the barrier for us for so long, with the curse of immortality and never complaining about it" with that, he nodded to himself and started to chant, in an strange tongue that even Kagome didn't recognize.

After a minute or so, 5 blue souls started to rise from the ground. They separated and started to hover by themselves. An outline began to form around all of them. Two were very small and the rest were adult sized. One by one, they started to fill themselves in with flesh and bone. First a small firecat was formed, then a small kitsune kit, after that, a woman about 17 years old, following her, a monk, then a white haired Hanyou. King Enma ceased chanting and looked at what he had done. A gasp was heard from Kagome. "Inuyasha" she hissed with hate clear in her voice. She turned furiously to King Enma who was looking quite uncomfortable under her fierce glare "what. Did. You. Bring. That. Kisama. Back. For?" each word was said softly, but so coldly and filled with such anger and pain that it was almost tangible. King Enma gulped nervously, "it seems that his soul was so bonded with the other's that when I brought them back to life, he came as well," he said quietly…

Uh, oh, a cliffie. Plz don't kill me, what will Kagome do? What will Inuyasha do? How will the yyh gang react? All in the next chappie

So? how wuz it? Did it stink? was it good? , Tell me your opinion, honestly, no lies. Plz review

Oh, yea, this is going to be a Kag/Kur, sorry Kag/Hiei fans, but in the end Kurama won out. I included reviews from both mediaminer and Inuyasha.net XD don't kill me if u don't like the pairing. Kill the reviewers, no wait, I need reviewers, kill my bro ^_^ ja ne 4 now