Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ G.E.E ❯ Too Late ( Chapter 8 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

G.E.E.

By: demon fire chick

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN YU* YU* HAKUSHO OR INU YASHA!

Chapter 8: Too Late

Sesshomaru had called for her late in the night. Gee was reluctant to get out of the warm bed, but remembered her friends and followed Jakken to the Sesshomaru's golden bedroom. She had fallen asleep in the white dress. Her performance had taken up most of her energy.

Jakken told her that Sesshomaru would be there in a minute but she doubted it. She walked around his room looking at some of the things he had hanging on his wall. Portraits, various weapons, and the weapons of defeated enemies lined the vast wall.

The door opened behind her but she didn't turn around to look at her captor. "Quite the stunt you pulled at dinner tonight. Your one powerful little witch." Gee mentally flinched at the word little. "Of course what puzzles me the most is why you haven't disappeared out of here. Do you actually value your friends life more than your own?"

By this time he was behind and practically breathing down her neck. She blocked out all her emotions. Her face was blank and expressionless. She wouldn't give him the satisfaction of knowing he was effecting her.

Sesshomaru placed his hands on her shoulder. "Answer me wench." She kept her mouth tightly closed. He turned her around so that she was facing. "Answer me!" She still didn't move. He brought his hand back and slapped her hard enough so that her face snapped to the side.

She brought her head back to look at him with the same emotionless stare. This angered Sesshomaru. He brought his hand back and hit so hard she was knocked from his. She landed on the floor hard, and was slightly stunned but snapped out of it in time to see Sesshomaru pounce and land on top of her.

"Now, bitch, you will learn not to mess with me." He grabbed some shackles off his bed. Gee's emotionless features disappeared and turned into fear as she realized what was going to happen next.

He turned her over and fastened her hands together behind her back. Then her he flipped back over and leaned down to whisper in her ear. "Scream for me." Her eyes widened in horror as he raised up the folds of her dress and tore off her panties. Then he tore of his kimono and smirked at her.

Gee tried with all her remaining strength to back away from him. But to no avail. He spread her leg wide and placed his manhood in front of her entrance. Desperate tears flowed her eyes as she prayed to God to kill her right there.

Sesshomaru roughly grabbed her hips, sinking his poisonous claws into her soft skin. She closed her eyes and tried to think of Kurama and the others but all thought disappeared as a searing pain washed through her entire body. She let out a loud, ear- piercing scream that could be heard from outside the palace.

"There it is, home, rotten home." Everyone looked up at the huge palace of the western lord. "So how do you want to get in? Sneak in quietly or barge in?" Inu Yasha looked at Kurama who was in deep thought.

But his thoughts were interrupted by an ear shattering scream. Kurama felt pain pass through his body and was on his hands and knees. As the pain still throbbed though him, he slowly got to his feet and turned to Inu Yasha.

"We don't have time to a plan. We go in now." Inu Yasha grin with anticipation and unsheathed the Tesusaiga before charging up to the palace gates followed by everyone else.

Gee had turned numb from the constant pain that flowed through her. Her tears had long since dried up. Sesshomaru sat on his bed watching her wince in pain with the slightest movement. He had not marked her as his. He had changed into a new kimono and was waiting until the girl could walk before he'd have a maid escort her to her room.

His chamber doors burst open and Jakken was hopping around in a frenzy. "My lord, Inu Yasha and many others have stormed the castle. What shall we do?" Sesshomaru glanced over at the half conscious hanyou.

"Let them pass. I will give them what they want." Then he picked up the girls body and carried it to the throne room.

The youkai guards began to stop attacking the group and started to back away, providing a clear path. "Where would your brother be?" asked Kurama who was still in pain.

"Most likely he's in the throne room waiting for us." The group followed him to two huge gold doors. They opened as the group came near and walked through them, then shut closed behind them. Sesshomaru stood in the middle of the room with his hands behind his back.

He looked at Inu Yasha and smirked. "Hello dear brother. How have you been?"

"Don't `dear brother' me. Now hand over our friend."

"Same cocky attitude I see."

"NOW!!!"

"Very well." He smirked again and tossed something dressed in white over to them. Kurama ran forward and caught Gee's unconscious body in his arms. He brushed her hair away from her bruised and bloodied face. Kurama looked back up at Sesshomaru with hatred in his eyes.

"What did you do to her?"

"Actually, it was what you all did? She trusted you all so much that she would do anything to keep you safe. Even sacrifice herself."

This only made Kurama angrier. "No! If you did what I think you did you are a dead youkai."

"I'm going to let you live if you leave my palace immediately. If I see you on my lands again I will kill you all."

Gee felt a warm reassurance wash though her. She opened her eyes slightly to see Kurama's hair. She looked up at him and whispered his name to get his attention. He looked down at her. "I'm sorry." Was all she said before she boldly stood up and faced Sesshomaru.

She began to chant in a lost, ancient language. Her golden eyes became pools of black nothingness. Her brown hair swirled around her face. Then she yelled for everyone to understand. "HAVE HIM!" A burst of black energy shot at Sesshomaru and in a flash he was gone.

She turned around to stare at her friends. Her black eyes fading slowly. Her brown ear began to shrink back into her head. Her claws and fangs began to shorten. She gave them all a faint smile before collapsing onto the floor.

A/N: This was a shorter chapter then usual. Please read and review.