Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inu Meets Yu Yu ❯ Rescuing a Damsel in Distress ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I just love reading IY/YYH crossovers, so here's my own!

Disclaimer: I neither own Inuyasha nor Yu Yu Hakusho.

*****

Kagome was running through the forest. She couldn't stop for a breath, nor anything else she could need at the moment, for her pursuer was getting closer by the second.

"SIT!" she yelled, even though she knew it wouldn't stop him.

Inuyasha fell into the ground, but immediately got back up again, his instincts too strong. For once again Inuyasha had lost control, and turned into his full demon form, with his instincts driving him to Kagome.

Her miko powers being drained from the last battle, she had nothing to defend herself with. Sango and Miroku had of course tried to stop Inuyasha, but they could only delay him, as Kagome got a head start.

Now her destination was it sight. The well. The well would be something that could stop him. The well might be the ONLY thing that could stop him.

She jumped. She had made it, or so she though. She was safe, but not before she felt pain across her back, as Inuyasha's claws swiped at her, ripping her shirt and digging slightly into her skin, which caused blood to run down her back. But all that didn't matter now. She was safe as the blue light engulfed her, preventing her from something much worse then scrapes across her back.

As Kagome looked up she saw the ceiling of the shrine, a symbol to her that she was safe. She climbed the ladder by the side of the well in relief.

At the top, Kagome finally realized that she had forgotten her backpack. 'Oh well' she thought. 'It's not like I would have had time to pick it up, anyway.'

Kagome walked out of the shrine and looked up at the star filled night sky. Everyone was asleep here while I was running from a demon, Kagome thought, laughing softly.

Kagome turned around to look at the well, wondering when she would go back. What she saw made her heart stop. Blue light shone from the well, and then disappeared. But then instead of blue light, there was a demon form of Inuyasha, sitting on the side of the well, with a smile that showed his fangs.

***** Should I stop here peoples? Ah what the heck. I'll keep going cause I feel generous. *****

She was breathing too hard from her run earlier. She couldn't scream for help no matter how hard she tried too. So she did the only thing she could think of. Run.

She ran into the house and up the stairs. She ran into her room and shut the door. Only the problem was she forgot about the window. So there he was, sitting on her window sill, still with that same smile, the one that showed his fangs.

Then he lunged.

And ran into her door. (I can't help laughing at the sight of Inuyasha on Kagome's door. Even though this is serious)

Kagome had already ran out and shut her door. Now she was currently running down the shrines steps, getting as far away from Inuyasha and his instincts as possible. If he caught up with her, she would be mated with him for the rest of her life. She wouldn't mind, only that she wanted Inuyasha to mate with her because he actually loved her, not just because his instincts told him too.

Running down the sidewalk, she heard footsteps behind her, and they were getting closer fast. Unfortunately she tripped on a crack and fell on the cement, giving Inuyasha a perfect opportunity.

*****

Yusuke, Hiei, Kurama, and Kuwabara were walking down the street, just finished with a mission.

"Man! That demon was a piece of cake! Kuwabara could have done it himself!" said Yusuke. "Why did Koenma send all four of us on it?"

"For backup incase the oaf couldn't handle it." said Hiei.

"What's that supposed to mean, shorty? I'm ten times stronger than you cause I'm the great Kuwabara!" said (you guessed it) Kuwabara.

"Look!" said Kurama, and the gang's heads turned toward the other side of the street, where they saw a girl running down the street, with a red blur behind her. They saw her trip and fall on the cement and roll over to look at the red blur.

Then they noticed it wasn't a red blur, it was a demon wearing a red fire haori (is that what it is?)

*****

Inuyasha pinned her hands and feet so she couldn't move.

"Why do you run from me, Kikyou?" Inuyasha asked.

"I'm. I'm not Kikyou." whispered Kagome.

So this was the only reason he went after her. Because really, he wasn't even going after her. It was Kikyou.

Tears started streaming down Kagome's cheeks. It never was her. It never will be. It will always be Kikyou. Whenever he'd look at her, he'd see Kikyou. Never will he see Kagome.

Suddenly, she realized, she had know this. She had known this since Kikyou and Inuyasha kissed in the forest. She had just denied it. Believed he really saw her as Kagome, not Kikyou's reincarnation. But, she had just been fooling herself all this time.

*****

'She's crying' thought Kurama and he watched them.

"He's going to rape her!" said Kuwabara.

"Then do something baka" said Hiei

"Why don't you, short stuff?" retorted Kuwabara

Yusuke took careful aim. Then he shouted, "SPIRIT GUN!"

*****

Ah, I'll leave it here, I think, since I was generous enough to not leave it back there, I'll leave it here. Now you just have to review. Oh, and if you know any good IY/YYH crossovers, could you mention them to me? It's my favorite crossover, you see. Now, just push the button down there and tell me what you think!

The Hidden One