Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ It's a Strange Day ❯ chappy 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~*~*~*~ok here's is the next chapter!~*~*~*~

Chapter 7

~*~*~*~

~*~*~*~Still Link's POV~*~*~*~

"You guys can SENSE things? What the hell are you guys???!!!" I screamed at them.

Kagome said, "Uh we'll explain everything later, but shouldn't we be more worried about that guy named Ganon and this Zelda woman?"

"Huh? Oh yeah! Well first let's help Zelda so…let's go to your village or where ever you guy's live then we'll worry about stupid Ganon." I replied.

"Um, sure" she said. "But where *is* Zelda?"

"NANI??!" I screamed. `Where is my precious Zelda?!' I looked around frantically, and Kagome and Inuyasha decided to help so they split up and searched for her also.

~*~*~*~back to regular POV~*~*~*~

Suddenly there was a loud scream of pure terror. Link and Inuyasha both stopped what they were doing and headed in the direction of where the scream came from. Inuyasha got there first, of course, and then Link got there a few moments later. When Link came to the scene, Inuyasha was growling loudly and trying to claw open a pink (oh no, PINK! That's the evil color! Haha. I got that from my friend tbpeppy.) glass container that Kagome and Zelda were both trapped in. Link had seen this before and knew it was no use trying to force the damn thing open.

He spoke to Inuyasha saying, "It's no use trying to break it. I have tried to before when Zelda was kidnapped by Ganon the first time. The only way to free your wife and my Zelda, is to kill the one who made this." He said, pounding the pink glass. "Ganon. . ."

Inuyasha just growled at Link, he didn't like Link because he thought Kagome liked him, and you know that Inuyasha doesn't like *anyone* that is male, even go near her, much less her liking that guy back. He was really gonna rip Link up if it hadn't been for Kagome right there.

"Hey I forgot to tell you" Inuyasha said. "That Kagome is not my wife, yet" the `yet' part he said in a whisper so that it wouldn't ruin the surprise when he asked Kagome. "Well anyways, where is this fucking bastard Ganon?" Inuyasha asked.

Link was about to say something, when a malicious laughter filled the air. "MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Stupid fools! Do you really think you can stop me *now*?" Ganon appeared in front of them but someone else was with him too, it was. . .

~*~*~*~

Can you guess who it is? I give you one hint, he is a bad guy. One major bad dude. Think you can figure it out. Major cliffy! I love it! Do you guys like it? Review to tell me!