Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ It's a Strange Day ❯ chappy 8 ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~*~*~*~ ok I am so sorry you guys that it took me like 4 friggen days to update! I am so stupid. I only have my story on my laptop for school, so I can only upload chapters and stuff at school when I can get on the internet on my laptop! So don't expect to get any new chapters over the weekend. I'm so sorry! But to make up for it, I'll write like three more chapters over the weekend, is that a deal!? But anyway, thank you all my faithful readers and reviewers! I love you all so much! Ok on with this good-old story!~*~*~*~

Chapter 8

~*~*~*~

Standing next to Ganon was Naraku!

"NARAKU??!!" Inuyasha said.

He stood there, mouth agape. After a few moments of silence he recovered. He pulled out his Tetsusiga (is that how you spell it?)and pointed it at Naraku and said, "Naraku! What the hell are you doing here? And what do you want?"

Naraku replied, "Why Inuyasha, isn't it obvious? I want. . ." he looked over at Kagome inside the container and nodded at her. Her eyes widened as she looked back at him through the glass.

"Nani?" Inuyasha shouted. "You want my Kagome?"

"Yes Inuyasha. But I'm afraid she isn't going to be *yours* for very much longer. . ." Naraku said calmly. "And so I've decided to help this youkai here" he pointed at Ganon, "by destroying both you and this pathetic human so we can both get what we want. I will get Kagome and he will get the princess." Naraku licked his lips while looking back at Kagome again. Enraging Inuyasha A LOT more.

"And to top it all off, I also get the jewel if I get her. . ." Naraku added.

The whole time this conversation between Inuyasha and Naraku was going on, Link was standing there dumbfounded. He didn't really hear what they were talking about, all he was trying to do was figure out what he could do to save Zelda and Kagome.

As he heard the last few things Naraku had just said, he suddenly began to change. He was filled with rage. His eyes started changing different colors. From blue, to silver, to red. Uh oh is right. Then his hair started flying upwards even though there was no breeze. The two villains stared at him in shock.

Link's voice had changed to a deep and scary voice as he screamed, "I don't know who the hell you are, but I do not like the way you feel (don't be thinking any nasty thoughts there. Link meant the way Naraku gives off that evil feeling)! And I won't let you take Zelda OR Kagome away, got that?!" he hissed at them venomously.

Inuyasha was in awe at the power that was emitting from Link. `It is sort of like Kagome's power when you really upset her. Or when I call her names like wench.' Inuyasha thought with a smirk. Maybe he could learn to like this Link person after all. He was certainly gaining respect for him. `He's sort of like me' he thought with another smirk.

~*~*~*~ back at the village with Miroku, Sango, and Shippo~*~*~*

A "HENTAI!!!" rang through the air as usual. Miroku was on the ground with a big red handprint on the side of his face with swirleys in his eyes. Towering over him at the moment was Sango, panting heavily trying to control her rage. She also had her bone boomerang with her to smack him, but found that her hand was just as good as her boomerang. Shippo just sat a distance away watching the amusing `couple' and smiling.

Miroku was recovering but still a little `swirly-eyed' when he felt the huge power surge spread through the air. He sat up quickly, which earned him a headache, but he still managed to sit up.

Sango saw his serious expression and wondered what it could be that could make Miroku act like that and make him take the risk of hurting himself, when she felt the power herself. `Oh' she thought.

The same with Shippo. Then Shippo said to the pair "do you want to go see what that is? It's coming from the direction where Inuyasha and okaa-san went" he whined. He was very worried for his `mother'. "What if something terrible has happened?!" he cried. He was almost in tears. It also made him worried because he smelled three new people, two of the new scents were human one male and the other female, and the other was a youkai! And he also smelled the dreaded Naraku!

"Oh my gosh!" Shippo cried out.

"What is it Shippo?!" Sango said to him quickly. Miroku leaned in too, to hear what the little guy had to say.

"I smell a very powerful youkai in that direction and Naraku! Oh and two humans."

"Oh no! Naraku? Are you sure you smell correctly?" Sango asked. She wondered if she had heard right. Miroku had the same thought run through his mind.

The baby kitsune nodded.

"Well if that's the case then we better hurry over there! We need to see if Kagome's alright, don't we shippo?"

Shippo nodded once more, becoming more teary-eyed. "I WANNA SEE OKAA-SAN!" he cried.

"Okay then, let's go. C'mon Miroku." She said. Scooping up the baby in her arms just like Kagome would have done, she ran off in search of Kilala, with Miroku trailing behind her.

~*~*~*~

Whoa. I was surprised at myself when I finished writing this chapter. I LOVE IT!!!!! It is now my absolute favorite of all the chapters I've written, *so far*. Well *I* think it's awesome. But what do you think? Of course. . . well REVIEW and tell me what you guys think okay? Thank you! ^_~

Oh yes and I know, Naraku *is* going to be a sick freak whose in love with Kagome in this story okay? Wasn't that weird what he did? Ewwwwwe. . . I hate him! And I congrat anyone who saw the evil guy being Naraku coming. But it wasn't really all that hard though huh? If you are fans of the show then you probably thought it was him quickly huh?