Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ It's a Strange Day ❯ chappy 9 ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~*~*~*~hey all you peoples! Wasn't last chapter weird but good? Well thanks for any reviews all you people. Ok on with this story~*~*~*~

Chapter 9

~*~*~*~

~*~*~*~back with the group of Inu and Link~*~*~*~

Link had taken out his sword now and was in his fighting stance beside Inuyasha, who was also in his fighting stance with his sword out.

Ganon magically made the glass containers disappear so they would be out of the way of the fight.

At this sight of Kagome being taken somewhere that he did not know of, Inuyasha growled loudly at Ganon.

"Oh my I'm so scared" sneered Ganon.

"Shut up you! I am going to rip both you and Naraku to shreds! Especially Naraku, since he is the one who wants Kagome. I'll teach you to take my Kagome away" yelled Inuyasha to both Naraku and Ganon.

Link also had the same feelings, and was thinking the same thing, but for Zelda instead of Kagome, of course. When he saw Zelda disappear before his eyes, his eyes started flickering red and silver again. He was ready to kill anyone who came across his path, especially Ganon.

"Hey Inuyasha," Naraku said to Inuyasha. "Why don't you just leave the Tetsusiga alone that way you can transform. . ." he only said this because he noticed that Inuyasha's eyes were also flickering on and off in red and the purple lines were also appearing on his face but then disappearing.

"HELL NO, Naraku!!!" Inuyasha screamed at him. "But I do have an idea though Naraku."

"What could you have come up with inside that tiny little brain of yours?"

"Shut up! I think we should just start this fight already don't you? It's getting boring just staring at your ugly faces for a time period more than two minutes."

This got Naraku and Ganon furious.

"Fine then, Inuyasha. You really want to die that badly? Then let this battle begin! For the women we love!"

Inuyasha and Link growled (well not really for Link but just imagine it for me okay?) at what Naraku just said, but they agreed with what he said. "For the women we love!"

They were all about to start the fight when guess who showed up? Yup you guessed it. . . running into the clearing was Kilala, and on her back was Sango who was holding a teary-eyed Shippo. Behind her sat Miroku. He still had a little bit of the handprint on face. But it was mostly gone by now.

~*~*~*~Shippo's POV~*~*~*~

As the others and I entered the clearing, I could sense something terribly wrong. I saw Inuyasha standing next to a guy I didn't recognize by smell or sight. Across from those two I saw the man that made my blood boil and made my heart stop at the same time. It was Naraku. I couldn't believe it. And next to Naraku was the ugliest youkai I had ever seen (like mother like son huh?). I had never smelt him or seen him either. But the one thing that made me want to cry was that I noticed that my momma was not there! And the other human female scent I had smelt was also gone.

I yelled at the stupid hanyou, "Where is my okaa-san?! You didn't lose her did you Inuyasha?!"

~*~*~*~back to normal POV~*~*~*~

Inuyasha's ears twitched in annoyance as he heard the little voice. `But, there is actually one bright side to Kagome being kidnapped now' he thought. He smiled a little evil smile at Shippo (I bet you what Inuyasha is thinking right?).

Shippo knew that look and knew what Inuyasha was about to do. So he yelled for Sango to get him away.

Meanwhile, Naraku just stood there in shock. Naraku couldn't believe his ears. *HIS* Kagome had a son?! But he didn't smell anything like Kagome in the little kitsune. And another thing that bothered him was that Inuyasaha didn't seem surprised at all! Was this little kitsune Inuyasha's and Kagome's son??!! Man that sucks! But all the more reason to kill Inuyasha.

Ganon and Link didn't really care so they stood there waiting for their comrades to come back to the battle while throwing dark glares at each other.

"Um Inuyasha, where *is* Kagome-chan?" Sango asked. "And who are they?" she asked while pointing at Link and Ganon.

"Uh. . .Well you see. . ." Inuyasha stammered.

"DON"T TELL ME YOU LOST HER!!!" the three friends shouted.

Inuyasha cringed and covered his ears, attempting to block as much noise as he possibly could. But of course he didn't block much. He still got full blast of the shouting. Man that hurt his ears when they shouted that. It was worse then Kagome's usual shouting!

"Um if you don't mind there is a battle that needs to be fought here" Link said dully but in that as-a-matter-of-factly tone.

"Oh yeah! We really have to settle a score huh Naraku?"

"Same here" Link said glaring at Ganon.

~*~*~*~

Ok finally that chapter is finished. I didn't really like that chapter very much. It doesn't make much sense to me. But then again I am writing this at six o'clock in the morning on a Saturday and I just went to bed three hours ago. *yawns*. Oh well I can't help that fact. I have to go some where right now so until next time! Ja ne! Oh I forgot! REVIEW and tell me what you think please! Oh and I promise the fight WILL be in the next chapter! I am so tired of the talking aren't you? It's boring me. So I'm gonna put the fight in the next chapter to liven things up a bit. Okay see you in the next chapter!

Oh and I know, the stupid "for the women we love" thing was soooooooo cheesy, but hey I had to have something like that in there.