Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Just Another Inuyasha YYH crossover ❯ Yusuke's New Mission ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Just to make it clear, I dont own YuYu Hakusho or Inuyasha.....^_^

_________________________________________________ _____________________________________
Yusuke, Kuwabara, Kurama, and Hiei entered Koenma's office, he said it was some sort of emergency, but usually he just said that to get them down there faster.
"Yusuke!" an annoying voice snapped. Yusuke looked down to see Koenma waving his short little arms around. "Where have you been!? I told you that it was an EMERGENCY! You know what tha-" but before he could finish Yusuke interrupted "If it's so important, why don't you just tell us already instead of wasting our time yelling!" Yusuke argued back.
"Well," Koenma said "it seems a very powerful demon has traveled back in time and we think he might be trying to change the future somehow. So," he continued "I want you four to follow him and make sure that doesn't happen."
"Ok, but how are suppose to go back in time?" Kuwabara asked.
"The only way I know of, is a well in an old shrine located in downtown Tokyo." Koenma said. "So I arranged to have Botan take you there. NOW GET GOING!" he yelled.
"Ya ya whatever you say.....toddler." Yusuke muttered.
"I HEARD THAT!" Koenma yelled.
_______________________________________________________________ _______________________
Kagome climbed out of the well, with a backpack full of clothes, food and other items.
"I hate lugging this thing around....." she muttered.
"Well you sure took your damn time didn't you!" an angry voice behind her snapped.
She turned around to see Inuyasha, Shippo, Sango and Miroku standing there.
"Stop complaining!" she argued back."I was only gone a couple of days." she continued.
"Ya well you said you were coming back yesterday, so we camped out here waiting for you!"
"I did not sa-" but before she could finish Miroku interrupted "It doesn't matter as long as she's back now, so would you two stop arguing so we can get going already?" he said
"Hmph! Fine!" Inuyasha growled. Kagome just glared at him.
__________________________________________________________________ __________________
"Ok, here it is!" Botan said cheerfully as she pointed to a small house with a shrine and a giant tree on one side. "The well is just inside that shrine. Oh! I almost forgot, to travel through time in the well you have to posses a shard of the legendary Shikon Jewel and i just happen to have one." she said hold up a very small pinkish jewel shard.
"Shikon Jewel?" Yusuke said.
"I heard about it back when I was Youko Kurama. It is a very powerful jewel that most demons were after way back into the Feudal Era." Kurama said. "Bingo!" Botan said "I would explain the story to you, but you guys should probably get going." she said
"You're not coming?" Yusuke asked "Nope, not this time, I have alot of ghosts to guide to Spirit World so I'm going to be pretty busy." she said with a little disappointment in her voice.
"Hey, I think there's someone in the house!" Kuwabara said pointing the house.
"Oh ya, I guess i forgot to mention that..." Botan said with a small laugh."Just sneak into the shrine then, it wont be that hard."she said.
"Ok, let's just go." Hiei said irritably.
"I'll see you guys when you get back, have a nice trip!" Botan called as she flew away on her oar. Quietly, Yusuke, Hiei, Kurama, and Kuwabara opened the shrine doors and hopped into the well. "Botan better be right about this Jewel Shard..." Yusuke said under his breath before he jumped into the well.
_________________________________________________________________ ____________________
OK, I know this chapter is short but don't worry the next will be (alot) longer. (Besides it takes FOREVER to write a paragraph....at least for me it does... ~_^ ) *please review!!* (Oh ya, sorry if theres a bunch of spelling errors or the words are really close together, cuz my computer is kinda messed up right now so its doing all this weird stuff...lol And I'm having trouble trying to separate the parts of the chapter so it might take a few times for me to get it right)