Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Just Another Inuyasha YYH crossover ❯ New Friends.....Plus a Little Mixup ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


I dont own Inuyasha or Yu Yu Hakusho....so dont sue me or anything, ok? ^_^
Now here's chapter 2! Enjoy! Oh ya, it might take me a while to update at first cuz whenever I do it only gets like 1/2 of the chapter in there...
________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________
"Kagome!" Inuyasha yelled "I thought you said you sensed a Jewel Shard around here!" he said still yelling. "We've been searching for almost an hour." Sango said "and we havent even found the demon that's carrying it." she continued. "Plus, I think we might be lost." Shippo added.
"I could've sworn i sensed a jewel shard around here though...." Kagome said.
"Maybe you lost your touch because you've been gone so long......" Inuyasha said annoyingly.
"Obviously Inuyasha is still mad about me coming back late....." Kagome thought to herself. "Wait!" she said "I think I can sense a Jewel shard over that way!" Kagome said pointing to the left.
"We better go before she loses it" Mirouku said as they all ran toward the direction Kagome pointed.
"Kagome!"Inuyasha yelled. You brought us back to the well!" he said still yelling.
"Shhh...I think theres someone inside..."Kagome whispered. They all listened. Kagome was right, there was someone in the well. Then all of a sudden a voice came from the well.
"Kuwabara you idiot! Get off me!" a voice inside the well yelled.
"Shut up Urameshi! Maybe if Shrimpy over here would get off my leg I could stand up!"another voice argued back.
"Stop whining." a dry voice said.
"Let's just get out of here." A completely different voice chimed in.
"How many people are in there?....." Shippo muttered.
His question was answered when a black haired boy with brown eyes wearing a green school outfit climbed out of the well, followed by three other boys, one of them with orangish colored hair in a blue school uniform, one with long red hair, bright green eyes and a pink school uniform, and another boy, shorter than the others with black spiky hair, red eyes, wearing a black coat and a white bandana wrapped around his head.
"How did they come through the well?" Kagome said. "I thought me and Inuyasha were the only ones who could travel through the well."
Then Kagome noticed a pinkish glow in the boy with the green outfit's hand. "He has a Jewel Shard!" Kagome said.
"What?! Which one?!" Inuyasha said looking at each of them.
"The one in the green school uniform!" she said pointing to Yusuke.
"Ok, if you give us the Jewel Shard now, I might let you guys go." Inuysha threatened. The four boys looked at each other then the green-outfitted one spoke up "And what makes you think were just going to give it to you?" he said in a cocky tone.
"Wait Inuyasha! They look like humans." Sango said as Inuyasha pulled out Tetsaiga.
"Their not. Or atleast two of them arent." Inuyasha said looking at Kurama and Hiei.
"You think a half-demon like you could defeat the four of us?" Hiei said with a smirk.
"What? Half-demon? How can you tell?" Kuwabara asked staring at Inuyasha.
"His scent." Kurama answered.
"Will you just shut up so I can kill you already?!" Inuyasha said impatiently.
"Fine with me!" Yusuke said stepping up to fight.
"Why do you get to fight him?" Kuwabara argued.
"For once I agree with the idiot." Hiei said agreeing with Kuwabara.
"What did you call me shrimp?!" Kuwabara said angrily to Hiei.
"Ok, how about we do Rock, Paper, Scissors?" Yusuke asked.
Inuyasha did a facevault to the ground while Kagome, Mirouku, Shippo and Sango all sweatdropped.
"Thats it!" Inuyasha growled as he transformed Tetsaiga then charged towards Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei and Kuwabara.
They all dodged it and jumped out of the way.
"SPIRIT GUN!" Yusuke yelled as he pointed his index finger toward Inuyasha and shot as a reflex.
The blast of energy hit Inuyasha's shoulder and he fell to the ground with a loud 'thump'.
"Oh no! Inuyasha!" Kagome yelled in worried voice as she ran over to him. He had a big wound in his shoulder, right above his heart, it almost went all the way through. She knelt down beside him, "Inuyasha are you ok?" Kagome said. He grunted a little before answering "Ya, I'm fine-" but before he could finish Kagome interuppted "Your hurt pretty bad, just lay down." she said. She stood up in front of Inuyasha defensively, "STOP!" she yelled at them. "Dont, he's been hurt enough." she said, "If two of these guys are human, maybe I'll be able to reason with them.." she thought hopefully.
"If you leave him alone we'll give you a piece of our Jewel Shard." she said reluctantly.
"What?! Kagome! I told you I'm fine!" he said but as he got up he let out a cry of pain and fell back on the ground.
"I told you to stay down!" Kagome yelled at him. Inuyasha was about to argue back, but before he could Kurama walked over to him.
"Here, put this on it." Kurama said holding out a small bottle.
"What is it?" Kagome asked.
"Its a healing herb." Kurama said
"How do we know we can trust you?" Sango asked suspiciously.
"If we wanted to kill you we would of done it already.."Hiei said dryly.
"Ya besides, we wouldnt of attacked you if you didnt attack us first." Yusuke said looking at Inuyasha.
"Ya, but I thought you guys were after the Shikon Jewel, thats why you had a shard, right?" Shippo said.
"What?" Kuwabara said "No the reason we had that was so we could travel through time in the well." he said with a small laugh.
"So, why and what are you guys doing here?" Inuyasha said.
"ya, judging by your clothes you look like you could be from my time." Kagome said.
"Wait, so your from the future too?" Yusuke asked.
"Ya, I would tell you the story, but I think we need to get back to the village so Inuyasha can get help from Kaede." Kagome continued.
Inuyasha would've argued back but there was no point anymore, Kagome would find some way to get him to go back to the villiage for his injury anyway.
"Were here to track down a demon that traveled back here in time, apparently he might plan to change the future somehow." Kurama said.
"You guys are welcome to come back to the village with us." Sango said.
"Ya, maybe we can help you find the demon you're looking for." Kagome said.
"What?! Kagome! We dont have time to help them! We have to find the Jewel Shards before Naraku gets them!" Inuyasha argued.
"Well, how about this, you help us, and in return we'll give you our shard of the Shikon Jewel." Kurama said.
"Fine." Inuyasha said stubbornly.
"So what are your names anyway?" Mirouku asked.
"Well, I'm Yusuke Urameshi, Kuwabara is the one in the blue uniform, Kurama is the one in the pink uniform, and Hiei is the one wearing black." Yusuke said pointing to each of them as he said their name.
"I'm Kagome, this is Inuyasha, the little fox demon over there is Shippo, the monk is Miroku and the girl with the giant boomerang is Sango.
"The village is this way." Miroku said pointing towards a dirt road.
"Let's go." Hiei said. They all started walking toward the village.
________________________________________________________________________ ___
So what do you think? Please Review ^_^ (Sorry I know it's still kinda short...)