Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Just Another Inuyasha YYH crossover ❯ Feelings ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ok guys, chapter 3 is up. Hope you like it! I dont own Inuyasha or Yu Yu Hakusho...and I dont know who does...

________________________________________________________________ _________________

When they got to the village it was already starting to get dark. They found Kaede's hut and patched up Inuyasha's wound. Even though Inuyasha said it would've been healed by tomorrow anyway, Kaede didnt listen. Kagome explained the whole story of how she traveled back in time on her 15th birthday, and how Kikyo was the reincarnation of Kagome. Inuyasha went outside while Kagome was telling that part. Yusuke told them about how he died and became Spirit Detective. Kurama talked about how he used to be Youko Kurama and how he was reborn. Shippo was really interested when he found out Kurama was a fox demon like him. They were all pretty tired and started to get beds made up. Kagome, Sango, and Shippo slept in Kaede's hut, Hiei went outside, while Yusuke, Kurama, Kuwabara, Miroku and Inuyasha slept in another hut.

Kagome walked outside, she couldn't sleep. 'It's almost 3 in the morning, I need to go to sleep.' she thought drowsily, she was tired but couldn't sleep, it didn't make sense. She sighed as she looked up at the full moon. 'How pretty....' she thought to herself.

"What are you still doing up Kagome?" a famliar voice behind her said. She turned around to see Inuyasha sitting in a tree.

"I couldnt sleep. What are you doing out here? shouldnt you be inside with the others?" she asked.

"It was too crowded." he said flatly.

"How's your injury?" she asked concerned.

"It's alright, I told you I was ok before, but you just wouldnt listen." he said arrogantly

"Ya right, no one else is out here you dont have to put on that tough act." she said glaring at him with her hands on her hips.

He just looked at her for a minute then jumped down from the tree he was in.

"Look." he said as he pulled down the shoulder of his left sleeve. Kagome eyes widened as she saw that his wound was almost completely healed, she knew Inuyasha was a fast healer, but not this fast.

"Oh." was all she could say.

"See. I'm fine so stop worrying." he said

"Who said I was worried?" she said turning her back to walk back inside the hut, but Inuyasha grabbed her arm before she could walk more than 2 steps.

"Wait." he said. Kagome turned around.

"Uh...thanks"he said looking away from her as he said it, his cheeks had a little bit of pink in them.

"Um...for what?" she asked, 'didn't he say she shouldnt worry and he was fine? What was he thanking her for?' Kagome thought puzzeled.

"For, ya know sticking up for me back there, I didnt think you would do something like that." 'Atleast not for me...' Inuyasha thought to himself.

"I thought you said you didnt need help?" she said with a small smile on her face.

"Well, I dont...but-" before he could finish his sentence there was an explosion and screams could be heard from the south side of the village.

"What the hell?" Inuyasha said.

"Inuyasha I think I can sense a Jewel Shard over there!" Kagome said.

"Ok let's go." Inuyasha said crouching down for Kagome to get on his back.

"Right." she said as she climbed up on to his back.

________________________________________________________________ _

Yusuke was waken up by a loud crash.

"What was that?!" Kuwabara said already up and awake.

"I have no idea." Kurama answered.

Then all of a sudden they heard screams. "Let's go." Yusuke said standing up. They all nodded.

"Wait, where's Inuyasha?" Miroku asked looking around. Then Sango, Shippo, Kaede and Hiei ran into the hut.

"You guys, Kagome's gone!" Shippo said as soon as he was through the door.

"She's probably with Inuyasha." Kurama said

"So let's get going already!" Yusuke said.

________________________________________________________________ __

When Kagome and Inuyasha arrived it was a massacre. Kagome hopped off Inuyasha's back and looked around. There were dead bodies, pieces of bodies, houses were on fire, and there was blood everywhere, it made Kagome want the throw up. But there was no demon to be found.

"This is sick..." Inuyasha said with a disgusted look on his face.

"I dont see a demon though, do you smell ones scent?" she asked Inuysha.

"I cant tell, theres too much blood everywhere its all I can smell. Can you still sense the Jewel Shard?" he asked looking around.

"I can sense it around here, but I cant pinpoint it exactly. It's almost like its above us." She said, as soon as she looked up she let out a high-pitched scream. Before Inuyasha knew what was happening a demon came down and sliced Kagome with a huge pair of claws. It had a nasty pair of fangs, with two curved horns on it's head (almost like a ram or something.), its spine was uprising out of it's back, almost like spikes.

"Kagome!" Inuyasha yelled as caught her before she hit the ground, she had been cut all down her back, with three claw marks. The blood was starting to soak through her shirt. Inuyasha set her carefully on the ground, then turned around to face the demon.

"YOU BASTARD!!" Inuyasha yelled at the demon as he pulled out the Tetsaiga.

As Inuyasha charged at the demon, Yusuke, Kuwabara, Miroku, Sango, Shippo, Hiei, Kurama and Kaede arrived on Kilala.

"Kagome!" Shippo yelled as he ran over to her on the ground, his eyes watering with tears.

"Oh no" Sango said following Shippo.

"Is she alive?" Miroku asked with a sad look in his eyes.

"Yes, she's alive, but I dont know how much longer she can last like this, we need to stop the bleeding." Kurama said kneeling beside her.

"Take her back to my place." Kaede said. "I'l need help getting her back there." she continued.

"We can take Kilala." Sango said

"I'm coming too!" Shippo said.

"Yes, I'll come too." Kurama said.

"We can handle this thing, right?" Yusuke said looking back at Kuwabara, Hiei and Miroku.

"Yes, you guys hurry." Miroku said as they all climbed back on Kilala. Yusuke turned his attention back to the demon and Inuyasha. Inuyasha looked mad. Very mad. He was moving fast, almost to fast for Yusuke to keep track of. Dodging every one of the demons attacks.

"It doesnt look like he needs our help. Is it me, or do they both look like blurs to you guys too?" Kuwabara asked stupidly, watching Inuyasha fight. Then Inuyasha jumped upand cut the monster in half with the Tetsaiga. He just stood there for a minute, looking at the demon before he turned around.

"It doesnt have a Jewel Shard!" growled angrily. Then he had a look on his face like he forgot something. "Where's Kagome?!" Inuyasha asked quickly before anyone had a chance to say anything.

"Kaede took her back to her house, with Kurama, Shippo, and Sango." Miroku said. Then as soon as the words left Miroku's lips Inuysha was off, heading toward Kaede's.

"Look at all the dead people..." Kuwarbara said sadly as looked around.

"I know, we should've gotten here sooner." Yusuke said.

"A weak demon like that couldn't of done this much damage before we got here." Hiei said

"So you think there was more than one?" Yusuke asked.

"Probably." Hiei answered.

"We can sort all of this out tomorrow. We should be heading back now." Miroku said. They all agreed. When they got to Kaede's hut, Inuyasha wasn't there. Shippo was at Kagomes side wetting the cloth on her head, Sango was standing beside him, while Kaede and Kurama were mixing up some remedies.

"Is she gonna be alright?" Yusuke asked when he walked in.

"She'll be fine.She just needs to rest." Kaede answered.

SMACK!

"Ow!" Miroku yelled as Sango smacked him on the side of the head with her giant boomerang.

"Dont even try it." she said angrily. He had obviously tried to grope her, but failed, miserably.

"It was worth a try..." he said rubbing the lump she had given him on the side of his head.

"You guys should get some rest." Kaede said taking the attention off of Sango and Miroku. They all agreed and went to their own hut and went to sleep. Hiei, of course went back outside to sleep and Inuyasha still was no where to be found.

"I wonder where Inuyasha went...." Kuwabara said.

"I talked to Kurama and he said he said Inuyasha came in to check on Kagome then left a few minutes before we got there." Yusuke answered with a yawn, he didnt realize how late it was until he looked out the window and saw the sun rising. As soon as Yusuke's head hit his pillow he was out like a light._____________________________________________________________________ ____________

When Kagome woke up she immediatley felt the pain throbbing in her back as soon as she tried to get up. She let out a small yelp and fell back onto her pillow. She looked at her watch, 'It's only 6:30...' she thought to herself as she looked out the window, it was still a little dark outside.

'What happened?' she wondered, then the memories came flooding back to her. The demon had clawed her in the back, that part she definitely remembered, but everything after that was blank. She managed to stand up, wincing at the pain, and looked around the room. Sango and Shippo were sleeping next to her, she found a note written by Kaede on the table saying that she had gone to tend to the injured people from last night's battle. Kagome walked outside, 'Maybe some of the others are awake...' she thought as she peeked into the boys room. Miroku, Kuwabara, Yusuke and Kurama were all in there, she knew Hiei had slept outside, but where was Inuyasha? Was he hurt? Or did he go out to look for more Jewel Shards without her? All of a sudden a hand grabbed her shoulder, she whipped around to see, none other than, Inuyasha.

"What are you doing? You need to rest, your hurt." he said in an almost angry voice.

"I just wanted to see if anyone else was awake." she said wondering why he talked to her like that. Then suddenly his face had a softer look to it.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

"What? Oh. Ya I'm fine, but I dont really remember much of what happened." she said.

"The demon attacked you....I dont even know where it came from....I should've seen it." he said.

"It was dark out, it was hard to see anything out there, it's not like it was your fault." Kagome said with a smile. But Inuyasha's face was still serious.

"No, I should have protected you..." he said looking at the ground.

"Really, I'm fine, there wasnt anything you could do." She said grabbing Inuyasha's hand. He looked surprised by her actions at first, then let a small smile creep onto his face. Their tender moment was broken when a portal opened up right above them.

"Great! What now?!" Inuyasha yelled. Then all of a sudden a girl with blue hair, riding on what looked like an oar, came out of the portal. She was wearing her hair up in a ponytail, she had pink eyes and was wearing a yellow blouse with a pair of blue jeans. By this time everyone had been woken up by the loud noise the portal had created.

"BOTAN?!" Yusuke said practically yelling.

________________________________________________________________ ____________________

Ok, that's the end of chapter 3! Hopefully I can get chapter 4 up soon. Please Review!