Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Just Another Inuyasha YYH crossover ❯ Botan's Arrival ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ok, I'm finally starting to figure this out (yay), sorry my chapters have been kinda short….but I've been trying to update fast so that's why their like that. oh ya I just found out I've been spelling Tetsusaiga wrong (lol). I don't own Inuyasha or Yu Yu Hakusho…..

_______________________________________________________________ ___________________

"Botan! What are you doing here?!" I thought you said you had spirits to take care of or something!" Yusuke said, still yelling.

"Oh just calm down Yusuke. I came here to inform you with some important news." Botan said in a cheerful voice.

"Wait, you two know each other?" Inuyasha said a little confused.

"Ya, remember I told you about how I died? Well Botan here was my guide, she's sort of like a Grim Reaper." Yusuke explained. Inuyasha and Kagome just looked at each other with confused looks.

"How did you get here anyway? I thought you said the only way was to travel through the well." Kuwabara asked.

"That's part of the news I have to tell you, so which part do you want to hear first the good or the bad?" she asked.

"The good, I guess." Yusuke answered.

"Well, I found out more information about the demon you guys are after, that's why I'm here, Koenma let me come to explain things and help you guys out. The demon's name is Komyko ( Co-mee-co) he's a powerful demon who is after the Jewel of Four Souls a.k.a. the Shikon Jewel. Apparently he has formed some kind of alliance with another powerful demon named Naraku, who I don't know much about. Their working together to find the Jewel Shards, which have been spread through out Japan. He used a piece of the Shikon Jewel to travel here through time, just as you did, but he didn't use a well, he opened some kind of portal. So, since the portal he took was still new, I was able to use it to travel back here." Botan said

"You call that good news?" Yusuke said sarcastically.

"Naraku?!" Inuyasha growled.

"Do you know him?" Kurama asked, remembering Inuyasha saying something about him when they had first met.

"Ya, he's the one who pretended to be me, and killed Kikyo. He's also been trying to steal our Jewel Shards." he said bitterly.

"Yusuke who are your new friends?" Botan asked looking at Inuyasha, Kagome, Sango, Miroku and Shippo.

"Oh, the one with the dog ears is Inuyasha, he's a half-demon, the girl in the green and white school uniform is Kagome, the other girl with the boomerang is Sango, guy over there holding the staff with the rings on it is Miroku, and the little fox demon is Shippo."

"Hello everyone! I'm Botan!" she said cheerfully with a small laugh.

"So what was the bad news?" Yusuke asked.

"Komyko found another Jewel, much like the Shikon Jewel, but less powerful, it's called the Faust Jewel. It's said that there was once a legendary magician named Faust, who sold his soul in exchange for power and knowledge, and his soul was imprisoned into that jewel. It's no Shikon Jewel, but it's still very dangerous when in the wrong hands." Botan said, in a more serious tone.

"Naraku doesn't seem like the type of person to share his Jewel Shards with someone else." Sango said.

"She's right. He wouldn't, so I'm betting Naraku is getting something out of this as well." Miroku agreed.

"Man, that's alot to take in." Kuwabara said.

"It's practically morning, we should probably go looking for the Jewel Shards and that Komyko." Inuyasha said. They all agreed and went back into Kaede's to pack up their stuff.

_______________________________________________________________ __________________

Just as Kagome had finished packing up her clothes and sleeping bag, Kaede walked in.

"Are you leaving already child?" She asked.

"Ya, sorry but you know Inuyasha, he always wants to go hunting for Jewel Shards." Kagome said as she put on her backpack.

"Take this, its a spare potion I had left over from the injured villagers." Kaede said as she handed Kagome the bottle.

"Thanks." Kagome said with a smile as she took the bottle and put it into her backpack.

"Your friends are waiting you should go now." Kaede said. Kagome looked out the window, everyone was standing out there.

"Kagome! Hurry up! What the hell is taking you so long?!" Inuyasha yelled. Kagome Kagome ignored him for the moment and turned back to Kaede.

"Telll the villagers I'm sorry we couldn't of gotten there sooner, maybe we could of saved more people." Kagome said sadly. She wished she wouldn't have gotten attacked, she felt guilty for not being able to help.

"Their just thankful that you were here, it could have been much worse." Kaede said.

"KAGOME! WERE LEAVING WITHOUT YOU IF YOU DONT GET OUT HERE!" Inuyasha's voice yelled. Kagome got an annoyed look on her face then she went to the window.

"SIT BOY!" she yelled. All of a sudden Inuyasha's face smacked into the ground. Kagome had a big grim on her face as she walked out the door, and up to Inuyasha. She could hear Kuwabara, Miroku, Yusuke and Shippo trying to hold in their laughter. Inuyasha immediatley jumped up and opened his mouth to argue with her but Kagome spoke before he could say anything.

"Yell at me again and I'll make it worse next time." she said with an evil grin, she had figured out over time that the more times she said 'sit' and the louder she said it, the worse it was. Inuyasha just growled and started walking out of the village, the rest followed, Kuwabara still snickering.

"What was that?" Yusuke whispered to Miroku.

"See those beads around Inuyasha's neck? Well anytime Kagome says the word 'sit' Inuyasha gets a face full of dirt." Miroku answered.

"Oh, why doesnt he just take them off?" Botan asked, she had been standing on the other side of Miroku and heard the story.

"He can't the only one that can take them off is Kagome." he answered. Then Miroku grabbed Botan's hand and repeated his famous pick-up line.
"Would you honor me by carring my child? You see I only have a-" Miroku didn't event get to finish before both, Kagome and Sango smacked him right in the head.

"Ow! You could've atleast let me finish!" He complained, rubbing his head, meanwhile Botan's face was bright red. Shippo laughed.

"Don't pay any attention to him." Sango said shaking her head.

"Ya, he does that alot, just smack him whenever he does." Kagome said.

"Ok, I'll remember that." Botan said, with a nervous laugh.

_______________________________________________________________ __________________

It was the middle of the day, they had gotten hungry and stopped for lunch in a forest. The day had been pretty boring, they did run into a few demons on the way, but they were weak. It started to get kinda cloudy and looked like it would rain later on.

"We should look for a village to stop at after this, it looks like it could rain." Kurama said looking up at the sky.

"Ya, look at all the clouds, their so dark." Shippo said looking up as Kurama did. They sat in silence for a moment when Inuyasha, Kurama and Hiei all at once focused their attention to one part of the forest.

"What's wrong?" Yusuke asked, the first one to notice their strange behavior.

"Shhh." Inuyasha said.

"There's something out there." Kurama said. Everyone got quiet quickly. They could hear rustling.

"There's more than one." Hiei said. Just as he said that 7 demons burst out of the woods. They were all tall ans skinny, they stood up on 2 feet and had big red beady eyes, with a big set of fangs.

"Look what we got here. You guys were probably sent by Naraku." Inuyasha said with an evil grin, as he pulled ou the Tetsusaiga. Miroku went to suck them through his Wind Tunnel, when Naraku's insects came flying through.

"Naraku's insects!" Kagome yelled. Miroku was just about to open it when he heard Kagome's warning, he quickly put the beads back on his hand.

'Damn.' Miroku thought to himself, he hated those stupid things, his Wind Tunnel was the best weapon he had. Inuyasha sliced the demon with Tetsusaiga. While Yusuke shot his Spirit Gun and blasted one of the demons heads off. Hiei quickly killed a demon with his Katana. Kuwabara used his Spirit Sword a killed off one of them, right as Kurama killed one with his Rose Whip. Sango threw her boomerang and knocked one unconcious, then Shippo added his Fox Fire in to destroy it. Kagome shot an arrow that went straight through the last one, killing it instantly.

"That was easy." Kuwabara said grinning.

"That was too easy. When Naraku sends something out to get us, its usually alot harder than this." Inuyasha said suspiciously. Then all of the demon parts on the ground starting moving. Botan let out a small yelp as one by her foot moved.

"Their moving!" she screamed as she jumped back. They all watched in astonishment as she parts went back together and the demons were back up, alive and everything.

"They regenerated!" Miroku yelled.

"I knew this was too easy!" Inuyasha growled as he killed all the demons at once with the Tetsusaiga. But just as he killed them, moments later they went back together. They killed each demon about 15 times before Sango spoke up.

"Maybe their one of Naraku's puppets."

"No, we've struck through thier hearts, if they were puppets they would've been dead already." Inuyasha said.

"Evyeryone! get behind me!" Miroku yelled.

"What?! Why?" Inuyasha asked.

"I can use my Wind Tunnel to beat them." he said.

"But what about Naraku's insects?!" Shippo said.

"I'll be alright, just get behind me! Hurry! Before they regenerate again!" he yelled. They were reluctant for a moment, but then went behind him. Miroku quickly pulled the beads off his hand and sucked them through, but along with the demon's came the insects. The pain was horrible, his hand felt like it was on fire. He heard someone's voice call out 'Their all gone!', but he couldn't tell who it was. He quickly put the beads back over his hand and tried his best to hold in his cries of pain.

"MIROKU!" he heard what sounded like a girls voice yell. But everything was starting to get dark.....

_______________________________________________________________ _________________

That's chapter 4! I'm gonna try to update soon! ^_^ Please Review!!