Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Just Another Inuyasha YYH crossover ❯ Youko Kurama Revealed ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 5 is up! (yay!) I'm really trying to keep the characters personalities the same, but it's alot harder than it looks. So if you guys think that thier out of character, please tell me so i can fix it. thanx! ^_^

One more thing, I dont own Inuyasha or Yu Yu Hakusho.

_______________________________________________________________ __________________

Miroku woke up to darkness, for a minute there he thought he had gone blind or something, but his eyes soon adjusted to the light and he realized it was just dark out. He sat up and looked around. He was in a room, there was a small table in the middle of it and a window on each side, he could see the rain dripping down the windows. He was really confused.

"Where am I?" he said. The he realized his head had been laying on someone. He turned around to see Sango sitting there, she leaning against the wall her head was tilted down, she was asleep. Kilala was sleeping next to her, but woke up as Miroku starting moving around. Miroku gently shook Sango.

"Sango, wake up."

"Sango."

" Sango!" Miroku said still shaking her. She moved around and sat up, she looked half-asleep at first, then she blinked a few times before her eyes widened.

"You're awake!" she said as she jumped up.

"What happened?" he asked.

"You were poisoned by Naraku's insects. So I took Kilala and brought you to the nearest village." she said.

"How long was I out for?"

"A few days. Inuyasha and the others will be here in a couple days. They said they would try to get here as soon as they could." She said.

"So you were the only one that brought me here?" he asked with a grin.

"Not exactly." She said with a smile.

"Kuwabara is here too, he volunteered so I wouldn't have to come alone." she said.

"Well, if you ask me it sounds like he has a thing for you." Miroku said with jealousy in his voice. She let out a small laugh.

"The whole way here all he talked about was his girlfriend, Yukina, I think her name was." she said.

"So, are you all right?" she asked, changing the subject.

"Ya, I'm fine." he said as he stood up.

"That was really brave, what you did I mean." she said avoiding his eyes. He smiled.

"Wow. Sango giving me a compliment, I must have done something good for that to happen." he said sarcastically. She glared at him, then broke out into a laugh.

"Don't push your luck. But I am glad your ok." she said. Miroku smiled then grabbed her hand.

"You know Sango, I don't think we've connected this much since we first met and I-"

"I told you not to push your luck. And get your hand off my leg!" she said as she smacked his hand away.

"I guess some things will never change..." he muttered.

"You know what the weird thing was, that those demons we ran into didn't attack us. They just pretended, like they were, just messing with us, or trying to tire us out or something." she said

"Why would Naraku do something like that? Usually when he sends demons after us, they attack." Miroku said in deep thought.

"He is working with Komyko now, so maybe he put him up to it." Sango suggested.

"Unless, he was trying to tire us out so he could send a more powerful demon after us." Miroku seriously.

"We should get some rest, it is the middle of the night you know, and dont even think of trying anything or I'll kick you out into the rain." she said.

_______________________________________________________________ ___________________

Kagome hiked up the mountain, following Inuyasha and the others. She felt like her legs were going to break off, they had been hiking up this mountain for hours, and were only a little over halfway to the top, the backpack she had didn't help. To make it worse, it was pouring outside, the only thing she had to wear was her school uniform. She had slipped on the trail climbing up and gotten her clothes all dirty.

' There is no way this could get any worse.' she thought angrily to herself.

She had been behind everyone else, so know one had seen her fall atleast, but she was sure that when they got to the top someone would notice. She would have to tell them that she had been clumsy and slipped. She sighed at the thought of it.

"Kagome! How much further is the Jewel Shard?!" Inuyasha called to her. She could barely hear him because he was so far up ahead.

"I told you already! It's at the top of the mountain!" she called back. Kagome sighed, she just needed to take a break.

' They won't notice if I take a little break, I'll catch up to them more quickly if my legs didn't hurt so much.' she thought as she sat down on a rock, holding her backpack over her head to sheild herself from the rain. She sat there for about 5 minutes before she got up and continued up the mountain. But just as she got up and started to put her backpack on something grabbed her foot and pulled her down she screamed, dropping her backpack, as something rose up out of the ground, still hold her foot. It looked like a tree or some kind of plant. It had roots coming out of the bottom of it (one of which had latched onto her foot) and two, long, stick-like arms. Its face was round and it looked like a sunflower with giant orange-yellow petals. It's roots wrapped around Kagome's throat. Kagome let out another scream.

"HELP!" she screamed at the top of her lungs.

' Their too far ahead, I knew I shouldn't of stopped.' ___________________________________________________________________________ ______

Inuyasha climbed up the mountain, the trail had become muddy, so at this point it was easier to climb, and faster. All of sudden he heard someone scream.

' That almost sounds like....' He whipped around.

"Kagome!" he yelled as he ran down the mountain. Yusuke and the others close behind.

"Where is she?!" Shippo asked.

"I don't know, I thought she was right behind us." Kurama answered.

Inuyasha arrived to find Kagomeon the ground, unconcious, with a demon, some kind of plant-demon, it had its roots wrapped around her neck.

"Let go of her you son of a b-" before he could finish, a roots shot out of the ground and wrapped around him.

"It's a...plant." Yusuke said think by the way she screamed it had been something worse.

"It's a Nasturtium Plant demon, they're usually found in fields and meadows, not on mountains." Botan said.

"Looks like this is Kurama's area of expertise." Hiei said.

"I can't control demon plants in this form." with that said, a light surrounded him and there stood Youko (sorry if it's spelled wrong) Kurama. Shippo had a look of awe on his face as he stared at him, his mouth hanging open.

"Release them." the Youko commanded sternly. The plant listened obediently. It unwrapped it's roots from Kagome and Inuyasha, and went back into the ground. Inuyasha fell to the ground holding his throat, coughing. He stood up and looked at the newly formed Kurama, at first he thought it was Sesshomaru, but then saw that he had ears and a tail.

"Wow! How'd you do that?!" Shippo asked excitedly.

"Kurama has the power to control demon plants in his demon form." Yusuke answered.

"Who the hell are you?" Inuyasha asked Kurama as he stood up, obviously he had been preoccupied when Kurama transformed and hadn't seen it.

"What don't you recognize him? It's Kurama." Yusuke said grinning.

"What?!" Inuyasha said stunned. Before he could ask anymore questions Kagome started to get up.

She sat up and looked around, a little dazed. Her eyes rested on Kurama. She small yelp as she jumped back.

"Who are you?!" Kagome asked.

"It's Kurama!" Shippo said happily.

"Huh? That's not Kurama, he has red hair." she said pointing to Youko Kurama, of course there were more differences between Youko Kurama and regular Kurama but that had been the most obvious one.

"It's true, I am Kurama." Youko said as he transformed back into his human form.

"How the hell did you do that? I thought you were in your demon form before." Inuyasha said still a little shocked by Kurama's transformation. Kurama shook his head.

"It's a long story. I'll explain it up to the top."

"Hey, what happened to your clothes Kagome?" Shippo asked. Kagome's face turned red.

_______________________________________________________________ __________________

Finally they had gotten to the top of the mountain. It was dark out now, and starting to get cold.

"Do you see anything Kagome?" Inuyasha asked looking around. The top was barren, or atleast from what they could see.

"I'm sure it's up here, but I don't see it. I can feel it the most right here." she said as she walked over to a spot and pointed at the ground.

"Maybe it's in the ground." Hiei said sarcastically. Then they ground started to shake.

"What's happening?!" Kagome said as a giant tentacle-root-like thing with thorns on it, came out of the ground, followed by a huge plant demon, much like the other one, but bigger and uglier, it had fangs, and it's eyes were a goldish color. That's when Kagome spotted a Jewel Shard in it's forehead.

"Inuyasha it has a Jewel Shard in it's forehead!" Kagome yelled.

"All right. I'm on it." he said as he pulled out Tetsusaiga. Kurama changed into his Youko form. The plant swung one of it's tentacles at Inuyasha, he quickly dodged it.

"Wait! Maybe I can get it to give it to us, instead of killing it." Youko Kurama said. Inuyasha looked at him for a minute, he had really wanted to destroy it, things were just more fun that way.

"Fine." Inuyasha said crossing his arms. Kurama concentrated on the demon, the demon shot thorns from it's tentacles at him, he swiflty moved out of the way, then he spoke up.

"It can't be controlled with the Jewel Shard in it."

"Great, now I can have the fun of killing it." Inuyasha said with a grin. He used the windscar to slice the thing completely in half.

"I thought I would atleast of had a challenge." he said arrogantly with a smile. The the plant's two seperate pieces each grew back so that there were now 2, giant plant demons. The smile quickly faded off of Inuyasha's face with a surprised look.

"What?! Not another one of those stupid regenerating demons!" Inuyasha said angrily.

"No, look. You split the Jewel Shard in two when you cut the demon in half." Kagome said pointing to the Jewel Shards in each of the demons.

"Huh? I cut it in half?" Inuyasha said still looking at the demons.

"Nice job." Hiei said flatly.

"Let's see you beat them then shorty!" Inuyasha shot at him. Hiei just smiled.

"Gladly." he said as he withdrew his Katana. All of a sudden he disappeared.

' Where did he go?' Inuyasha thought to himself. Then looked at the one of the plant demons to see it lying dead on the ground. Then he saw some kind of black blur.

' He can't be that fast.' Inuyasha thought. Then before he knew it the other one was dead. Hiei reappeared in fromt of Inuyasha holding out to shards of the Jewel.

"Feh, I could've done that!" Inuyasha said snatching the jewel shards from Hiei.

"Sure." was all Hiei said as he walked away with a smirk on his face.

_______________________________________________________________ __________________

Ok that was chapter 5. Hope you guys liked it! ^_^ I'll try to update soon!