Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Just Another Inuyasha YYH crossover ❯ Tastes like Chicken.... ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sorry it's taking me so long to update, I had this chapter almost finished when my computer's battery ran out! I was so mad.....anywayz heres chapter 6, and i dont own Inuyasha or YuYu Hakusho.

________________________________________________________________ _________________

Inuyasha glared at Hiei, he was really starting to piss him off.

'He thinks he's so tough...stupid Hiei.....' Inuyasha thought angrily to himself. He looked down at the two Jewel Shards in his hand.

"Here, put these with the others." He said, handing the Jewel Shards to Kagome.

"Ok." She said as she took the Jewel Shards.

"We should probably get going before it starts to rain again." Yusuke said looking up at the sky.

"Ya, I wonder how Miroku and the others are doing." Kagome said.

________________________________________________________________ _________________

Kuwabara was awakened by Sango shaking him.

"Kuwabara wake up! KUWABARA!"

"What? Huh?" Kuwabara said sleepily as he sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"There's a demon outside! Hurry! Get up!" she said as she dragged him out of bed.

"Wait-What's going on?!" He asked as Sango pushed him out the door. He stopped in his tracks when he saw, what looked like an giant chicken. It had black feathers, two huge sets of claws on it's feet, and its eyes were blood-red, it had a long beak, that curved at the end. It was shooting energy blasts from its mouth, at houses, people and just about anything that moved. Kuwabara saw Miroku with Kilala guiding people away from the village.

"Whar the heck is that thing?!" Kuwabara asked shocked.

"It's a demon, we think it may have a Jewel Shard, but were not sure without Kagome, Miroku's Wind Tunnel is still healing, so he can't use it just yet.." she said.

"I can handle it." Kuwabara said confidently as he powered up his Spirit Sword, and marched over to the demon-bird, just as he starting walking over to it, the bird starting flapping it's wings creating a gust of wind, blowing Kuwabara back to the side of a house. Sango sweatdropped.

"You can handle it, huh?" Sango said with a grin.

"Just a little set back..." he said with a nervous laugh, as he got up and dusted himself off.

"Your gonna pay for that you over-sized chicken!" Kuwabara yelled as he charged toward the giant bird. The bird shot an energy blast at him, he dove out of the way, rolling under the giant bird. Sango quickly threw her Boomerang at the demon, smacking it in the side of the head. Kuwabara held up his Spirit Sword and extended it, it went through the bird's stomach and came out its back. It let out a cry of pain as it stumbled and fell to the ground. Kuwabara stood up with a smile on his face.

"See, I told you I could take care of it." Kuwabara gloated, turning to Sango.

"I think it's still alive..." Sango said pointing to the demon bird, lying on the ground, but still moving a little.

"What?! How?! My Spirit Sword went straight through it!" Kuwabara yelled.

"It must have a Jewel Shard." Miroku said joining Kuwabara and Sango.

"Are all of the people out of the village?" Sango asked him.

"Yes, Kilala is taking the remaining villagers away as we speak." he answered.

"How are we gonna find the Jewel Shard without Kagome?" Kuwabara asked.

"I don't know, but we have to think of something before that thing recovers." Miroku said looking at the bird, trying to get up off the ground.

"Hey, chickens can't fly right? Why don't we use Kilala to stay in the air until we figure out what to do?" Kuwabara said.

"That may buy us some time, but we can't let it leave the village." Sango said.

"It's worth a try, we don't have many other options." Miroku said.

"Ok, I'll call Kilala. KILALA!" Sango called. Just as she said that the demon shot a energy blast at them.

"LOOK OUT!" Kuwabara yelled as he jumped out of the way. Sango would've gotten hit, except for Miroku pushed her out of the way, and they both fell on the ground.

"Are you all right?" Miroku asked, helping her up. Before she could reply, Kuwabara screamed. The bird was chasing him, shooting energy blasts at him as they ran.

"Hey you guys! I could really use a hand here!" Kuwabara yelled, panting as he ran. Kilala landed in front of Sango and Miroku.

"We should help Kuwabara before he becomes bird food." Miroku said amused by the scene.

"Ok, let's go." she said as she climbed on Kilala, Miroku climbed on behind her, and wrapped his arms around her waist. Normally she would've turned around and pushed him off for that, but they were in a hurry. They were about to take off, when Kuwabara tripped and fell flat on his face. The bird stopped and outstreched it's razor-sharp beak toward Kuwabara.

"IT'S GONNA EAT ME!" Kuwabara yelled as he covered his face with his arms, hoping that it would give him some protection. Just before it grabbed Kuwabara something hit it and it, and the giant bird went tumbling backwards and landed on the ground. Kuwabara sat up and looked around confused.

"Are you alright?" Sango asked as she and Miroku ran up to him on Kilala.

"Uh, I think so....what happened?" Kuwabara asked as he stood up.

"I don't know, but maybe it has something to do with him." Sango said pointing toward a man standing over the demon-bird/chicken. He had dark green hair, almost black, it was cut short and had a little wave in it, his ears were pointed like elf ears almost, his eyes were the same color as his hair, and just as dark, there was a small, round, stone embedded in his forehead, no bigger than a marble, it had a pale blue color to it, he was wearing a black robe, and he had a sword attached to his belt. All of a sudden he reached into the bird's stomach and pulled out something.

"What the heck is he doing?!" Kuwabara asked stunned by what he just saw.

"I think he just pulled something out of it's stomach." Miroku said.

"Well, I don't know about you guys, but I want to find out who this guy is." Kuwabara said as he walked towards him. Miroku and Sango just looked at each other and followed him.

"Hey, uh, what are you doing?" Kuwabara asked the man standing on the demon, he was looking at something in his hand, Kuwabara thought that he didn't hear at first and was about to repeat his question when Sango whipered something to him.

"I don't think that guy is a human. He's giving off demon energy." she whispered to Kuwabara. Being a demon, hunter she knew these kind of things. All of a sudden the guy turned around.

"I can hear everything your saying." he snapped at them. "Yes, I am a demon, and what I am doing is none of your concern." he said looking at Kuwabara.

"Who are you?" Sango asked him suspiciously.

"Why do you care? Besides, I got what I came for, now if you get out of my way, I won't kill you." he said as he held up a Jewel Shard.

"He has a Jewel Shard!" Miroku said.

"So you've heard of it. I'm impressed that you knew what it was, usually humans are too dumb to even recognize them." he said with a smirk.

"Hey who are you calling dumb!" Kuwabara said defensively.

"Are you going to answer my question?" Sango asked sternly.

"Fine, if it will get you to shut up, my name is Komyko." he growled.

________________________________________________________________ ______________

"Are we there yet?" Shippo whined.

"Maybe if you shut up for more than 5 seconds I could tell where we are!" Inuyasha snapped at him.

"You don't have to be so mean to him!" Kagome yelled. Inuyasha was still angry about the incident with Hiei, since then he had been in a bad mood.

"Maybe we would've been there already if you could've kept up with us on the mountain!" he shot back at her. Kagome's face turned red with anger.

"SIT BOY!" she yelled. Inuyasha went, once again, face first into the ground, which was muddy, so it didn't help. Kagome crossed her arms and walked past him. Shippo had to cover his mouth to hold in his laughter, he knew better than to laugh at Inuyasha when he was in one of his moods. Yusuke snickered, and even Hiei cracked a smile. Inuyasha stood up, and let out a frustrated growl, as he wiped the mud off his face. He stayed behind everyone the rest of the way there.

"There's the village!" Botan said cheerfully, pointing towards the village.

"It's about time!" Shippo said. They walked for a few minutes, until they ran into a big group of people.

"Why is everyone standing around here?" Yusuke asked.

"You mean you haven't heard?" an elderly man said.

"Heard what?" Yusuke said.

"There was some crazy chicken demon, runnin' around blasting down houses an' stuff. There was some crazy kids down n'there fightin' it, an' helpin' people out of the village. Kids are crazy these days..." the old man continued.

"Do you think that their talking about Miroku, Kuwabara and Sango?" Shippo asked.

"I'm sure that's who their talking about." Kurama answered. They all hurried toward the village. When They arrived, they saw Miroku, Sango, Kuwabara and Kilala standing there, with a demon with green hair and a black outfit. The got there just in time to hear the green-haired demon say that his name was Komyko.

________________________________________________________________ _______________

That's chapter 6.....please review!! ^_^