Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Just Another Inuyasha YYH crossover ❯ Here comes Trouble ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 7's up! (7up lol) anywayz, thank you guys for the reviews! Whenever I read them it makes me wanna write another chapter lol. And I dont own Inuyasha or YuYu Hakusho....or 7up....

________________________________________________________________ _________________

Sango, Kuwabara, and Miroku just looked at each other.

"Wait! You're Komyko? Man, I thought you would look alot tougher than that, the way that baby, Koenma described you." Kuwabara said almost relieved. Komyko's eyes flashed in anger.

"Idiot....I thought you would've atleast known by now to judge demons on their power, not their looks..." an annoyed voice said from behind. They turned around to see Inuyasha, Kagome, Shippo, Yusuke, Hiei, Kurama and Botan.

"But I guess that was asking too much of you." Hiei continued dryly.

"Shut it! Shrimp!" Kuwabara argued.

"I don't have time to sit here and watch you two argue." Komyko snapped as he turned around and started to walk away, he stopped when his eyes met Kagome.

"You're still alive? I thought that demon I sent killed you, dont worry next time I'll make sure to get a demon that can finish the job." he said with an evil smirk. Kagome had a confused look on her face.

"It was you! You were at that village that was attacked by that demon, weren't you?!" Inuyasha yelled angrily. For a moment Kagome didn't have the slightest idea what they were talking about, then she remember the horned-demon that had cut her with it's claws.

"I was wondering how long it would take you to figure that out." Komyko said. Kagome noticed a slight glow coming from his forehead, and noticed a blue jewel in his head, it was smaller than the Shikon Jewel, but still it emitted a great power.

"That must be the Faust Jewel.' Kagome thought to herself. She also noticed a pink glow in his hand and a few other places in his body.

"Inuyasha he has Jewel Shards!" Kagome said quickly.

"How many?" he asked, not surprised by what she told him.

"There's too many for me to tell." she said focusing on Komyko, he had slot of Jewel Shards, but still not as many as Naraku.

"Great..." Inuyasha said sourly. Naraku was more than enough to handle, and this guy wasn't making things easier.

"Your Inuyasha? I can't believe Naraku is having a hard time defeating such a weak half-breed like you." Komyko said with a laugh. Inuyasha's face flushed with anger.

"I'll show you whose weak!" Inuyasha threatened as he withdrew the Tetsusaiga.

"I'm not even going to waste my time, none of you stand a chance against me." he said arrogantly as he looked over all of them.

"That's it! This guy is really starting to piss me off!" Yusuke yelled.

"Well, then you can take your anger out on this." with that a black energy surrounded Komyko and then flew off into the sky. He smirked.

"Have fun." he said and disappeared.

"Where'd he go?" Miroku said looking around.

"He's nowhere around here, his energy signal has vanished too." Kurama said.

"He must have used some kind of teleportation." Botan concluded.

"I think we have bigger problems to worry about." Yusuke said pointing towards the sky. They all looked, up to see a something coming towards them. It was too far away to tell what it was, but it was coming towards them fast.

"What's that?" Shippo asked panicked.

"It almost looks like a bird..." Sango said.

"There's a strong power coming from it." Hiei said. When it got closer Inuyasha could tell what it was, it was some kind of red bird, it had a long neck and 2 giant feathers on it's head, but he thought he could see someone riding on it's back.

'Who is that?' Inuyasha thought to himself his eyes widened as he recognized who it was.

'No...' he thought stunned. As the bird landed as someone got off of it. It was Kikyo. The bird flew away as soon as she got off.

"Hello Inuyasha." she said with an evil smile. Inuyasha couldn't stop staring, there was something different about her, Inuyasha knew that she wasn't the Kikyo that he used to know, mostly because she had been brought back to life by that wench of a demon, she had been made from clay. She looked posessed almost, her eyes had no emotion, blank.

"Kikyo..." Inuyasha said barely audible, only Kurama and Hiei heard him say this. Kagome's heart froze, every time Kikyo came around, Inuyasha practically forgot she existed, then he acted weird around her for a while because she reminded him so much of Kikyo.

"Who are you?" Yusuke asked. She smiled, and looked at Inuyasha.

"Why don't you ask Inuyasha?" she said coldly.

"She's Kikyo." was all he said, not taking his eyes off her. Yusuke remembered Kagome telling him the story about Kikyo and Inuyasha when they first met, but he thought she was dead.

"But I thought she was dead." Yusuke said.

"We'll explain it to you later, right I think we have other things to focus on." Sango said.

"I think we should finish what we started, don't you Inuyasha?" Kikyo said as she pulled out her bow and arrow. Inuyasha had a hurt expression on his face for a minute, but quickly hid it.

"I'm not going to fight you Kikyo." he said.

"Well, I'm going to fight you!." she yelled as she shot an arrow at him, he dodged it, but the impact blew him away, he quickly recovered and landed on his feet. Kikyo smiled.

"Perfect." she said as she raised another arrow and shot it, Inuyasha was about to jump out of the way, but before he could, the arrow hit him, right in the shoulder, he winced at the pain.

'What? Did the arrow's speed increase? I could've sworn I had enough time to dodge it.' Inuyasha thought to himself.

"Now die." she said in an icy tone as she shot another arrow. Inuyasha went to jump, but soon realized he had been pinned to a tree. Just like before. The arrow was coming straight toward him.

"SPIRIT GUN!" Yusuke yelled, and shot a blast of energy at Kikyo's arrow, hitting it out of the way.

"Inuyasha!" Kagome yelled as she ran over to him and started tugging at the arrow.

"Ow! Hey you don't have to pulled it so hard!" he snapped.

"If you dont want to end up with another arrow in your chest be quite and let me get this thing out!" she argued back. She pulled it one more time and it finally came out. Inuyasha had to clench his teeth to keep from yelling out in pain. Before he had a chance to take a break Kikyo was at it with the arrows again, this time she shot 2 arrows, he knew exactly who they were aimed for, one for him and one for Kagome.

"Kagome look out!" Inuyasha said as she dove to the ground taking her down with him. The arrows hit the tree, disintegrating it.

"Since when could Kikyo's arrow do that?!" Inuyasha said.

"Inuyasha there's something wrong with her!" Miroku called.

"Botan said she's giving off some sort of strange energy, almost demon like." he continued.

"What?" Inuyasha said, then he grabbed Kagome and jumped over to the others. Botan was holding a small flip-over computer, punching something in. Kagome looked over to see Youko Kurama controlling some kind of tree, with a mouth, and had it wrapped around Kikyo. She looked at Inuyasha, he looked at Kikyo with sadness in his eyes.

'He still loves her...' Kagome thought sadly, it took all of Kagome's strength to hold back the tears she had forming behind her eyes.

'Did you really think he could just stop loving her and all of a sudden love you?' she thought to herself. She wished she didn't feel this way, but in her heart she really did love him, even though she hated to admit it.

"Bingo!" Botans voice squeaked, interrupting her thoughts.
"It seems there's some kind of parasite on the back of her neck, it's controlling her." she explained.

"We'll just pull it off." Yusuke said.

"Sorry Yusuke, that won't work. The only way to get it off is to burn it off, if you pull it off, it could release a poison, killing her instantly." Botan said in a serious tone.

"The only one with fire powers is Hiei." Yusuke said looking at Hiei. Hiei sighed.

"Fine, I'll do it." he said dryly. He walked up to Kikyo.

"Is she restrained?" he asked the Youko.

"Yes. She wont be able to escape from this." the kitsune replied. Hiei easily spotted the parasite on her neck, it wasn't hard to find, it looked like a black dot on the back of her neck. He held one of his fingers up to it, and lit a small flame, burning it, it shriveled up and fell off of her. Kurama unwrapped his Death Tree from her and she fell unconcious, Inuyasha quickly ran over to her a caught her before she hit the ground.

"Kikyo..." he said as he picked her up. Kagome's heart practically broke in half.

________________________________________________________________ _________________

That's Chapter 7, I'm gonna try to update soon! ^_^ Please Review!