Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Just Another Inuyasha YYH crossover ❯ Downsized ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This is chapter 8, and I don't own Inuyasha or Yu Yu Hakusho.

_______________________________________________________________ _________________

When they had finally found a place to rest at it was already dark out. Everyone had fallen asleep by now. She looked over at Inuyasha, he had brought Kikyo with them, he lay asleep next to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Inuyasha, what id she wakes up and tries to kill you?!" Shippo complained.

"I think I agree with Shippo, this isn't a very good idea." Miroku said.

"Yes, we can take her to a village, they'll take care of her." Sango said.

"There's no village close enough around here to take her to! We would be walking all night! I'll take her to a village in the morning." Inuyasha argued back. Kagome just sat there silently.

"Well, someone hurry up and make a decision! I'm starting to get hungry." he interuppted.

~~~~~~~~~~End Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was a mixture of anger and sadness in Kagome. She got up and took a walk, she remembered seeing a small lake on there way here, it wasn't too far away. She just needed to be alone. She had walked for about 10 minutes when she found the lake. She sat down, the lake looked so beautiful with the moonlight shinning on it.

' Just try to forget about him, it will be easier that way.' she thought to herself. She heard leaves crunch behind her. She jumped and whipped around. Only to see Inuyasha, she could feel her blood boil.

"What are you doing way out here? You should be asleep." he said.

"Did you follow me?" she said ignoring his question. He had a little look of surprise on his face then answered.

"I was just wondering where the hell you were going in the middle of the night is all!" he growled.

"Shouldn't you be watching over Kikyo..." she snapped, looking away from him.

"What? Hey, what's that suppose to mean?!" he said angrily.

"Your so concerned with her, why do you even care what I do." she said, her voice starting to crack.

"Kagome..." Inuyasha said softly as he walked up to her. He tilted her chin up so she would look at him.

"Is that what this is all about?" Kikyo? Listen, I, I don't love her anymore-"

"Ya right!" she snapped tearing herself away from him, as she walked back over to the lake, there were tears streaking dwon her face now.

"Kagome, just listen to me!" he yelled as he grabbed her hand.

"I don't want to hear it! After that little scene with you and her earlier you expect me to believe you don't love her?! I saw the way you looked at her..." she said sadly.

"No, I don't, it just brought back alot of memories, seeing her again, that's all. I don't love her anymore. I love-" he stopped himself before he finished. Kagome turned around, and looked at him. He wiped the tears from her face.

"Don't cry, I hate it when you cry." he said with a small smile. She sniffed, and looked up at him she was about to say something when her foot slipped on the wet grass, and she fell backwards, she let out a small yelp and grabbed onto Inuyasha. She took him down with her and they both fell into the lake. The water was freezing. She gasped as she came up from the water. She quickly climbed out of the icy water, shivering.

"Kagome! Did you have to pull me into the water too?!" Inuyasha yelled, as he crawled out of the lake. She just looked at him.

"If I'm going down, I'm taking you with me." she said with a small smile. Inuyasha just growled.

"We should get back to camp." He said squeezing out his clothes.

"Ya, I need to change my clothes, I'm soaked." she said look down at her now, sopping wet, school uniform.

"Atleast you have a change of clothes..." Inuyasha muttered.

_______________________________________________________________ __________________

When Kagome woke up, everyone was already awake. Shippo was sitting by her, poking at the fire, while Botan was stirring a pot over it.

"You're awake!" Shippo chimed. She yawned.

"Ya, where is everyone?" she asked looking around.

"Inuyasha went to find a village to take Kikyo to, Yusuke went with him. Sango went to go find more stuff to eat, Miroku followed her to 'protect' her from demons, so Kurama went with them to protect her from Miroku. Hiei's around here somewhere, and Kuwabara went to collect more firewood." he said with a sigh.

"What are you making Botan?" she asked.

"It's Vegetable Stew." she said cheerfully.

"Really? If I would of known you could cook I would have asked a long time ago." Kagome said with a smile.

"Well, I can't, but everyone's gotta learn sometime. Being a spirit guide doesn't give much time to learn stuff like this." she said turning back to the soup. Kagome and Shippo sweatdropped.

"Oh." Kagome said with a nervous laugh. Kagome began to roll up her sleeping bag when a scream came from the forest.

_______________________________________________________________ __________________

Sango, Kurama, and Miroku had been walking for a while now, looking for some sort of berries or small animal they could eat. But so far the forest had been completely empty.

"We've been walking for a while now, and there's no sign of any kind of food." Miroku said.

"Maybe we should go back." Sango said.

"I agree, there's nothing here, but it's still strange that there is not one source of food here, just trees." Kurama said.

"Which way did we come from?" Miroku asked.

"I don't remember. I think it was this way." Sango said, pointing to the left.

"I thought it was the other way." Miroku said pointing right.

"What do you think Kurama?" Sango asked.

"Well, I thought we came from that way." he said pointing straight. They all sweatdropped.

"So were lost then?" Miroku asked.

"I'm afraid we are." Kurama replied.

"Great." Sango said. All of a sudden the ground began to shake. The forest around them began to fade away.

"What's happening?" Miroku yelled.Suddenly they were surrounded by white mist. Kurama could feel his power slightly weakening. Sango couldn't see, the fog was too thick.

"Where are you guys?" she asked trying to feel her way around. All of a sudden she ran into something or someone, it grabbed her arm and she let out a scream.

"It's ok, it's just me." Miroku's voice said.

"Oh, you scared me, where's Kurama?" she asked.

"I'm right here." Kurama's voice said from behind.

"What's going on? I can't see a thing." Miroku said.

"I have no idea." Kurama answered.

"Sango! Miroku! Kurama! Where are you?!" a familiar voice called.

"Kagome? is that you?" Sango asked.

"Ya, me and Botan, are here."She said.

"So am I." yet another voice chimed in.

"Hiei?" Botan asked.

"Hn. Yes, you fools, it's me." He replied.

"What are you doing here?" Kagome asked.

"I heard someone scream. So I came to see what it was." he said. All of a sudden the white mist dissapeared, and they were all standing in the forest again. Kagome looked around her eyes widened, everything was so much taller now, what was going on, she knew what had happened when she looked at the rest of the gang.

"OMIGOD!" she screamed as she looked at her clothes, they were so small, she had been turned into a little kid!

_______________________________________________________________ _________________

Yusuke and Inuyasha were walking back from the village after leaving Kikyo with the village priest, when a thick fog surrounded them.

"This isn't right...." Inuyasha said.

"What do you mean?" Yusuke asked.

"Everything was clear just a minute ago, this is too sudden." he said seriously.

"I guess we just walk through it." Yusuke said walking forward. Inuyasha followed. It took them about 15 minutes to get through it.

"It's about time." Yusuke said, he stopped when he looked at Inuyasha, and burst out laughing. Inuyasha looked at him, his eyes widened, then he looked at himself, he was short, and he was too small to carry the Tetsusaiga, he hadn't even noticed until he looked down, it was now dragging on the ground.
"WHAT THE HELL?!" he yelled.

"You're a kid!" Yusuke said laughing. Inuyasha growled with anger, then a smile appeared on his face.

"So are you!" he snapped back. Yusuke stopped laughing, then looked down at his own clothes. It was Inuyasha's turn to laugh this time.

"Shut up!" Yusuke yelled at him. Yusuke reached up to feel his hair, his bangs were too short to slick back, and he was about 3 feet shorter.

_______________________________________________________________ ________________

"Let's go back to camp and try to figure this out." Kurama's childish voice said.

"What happened to us?!" Sango asked. Then a rustling came from some bushes. They all prepared to attack, when a Chibi-Kuwabara popped out.

"Hey guys, what the heck is goin' on? One minute I was picking up firewood and then this white-stuff surrounded me, and next thing I know I look like this!" he said frantically.

"The mist probably hit Inuyasha and Yusuke too." Miroku said.

"We should get going and try to warn Inuyasha and Yusuke." Botan said. When they finall got back to camp, Inuyasha and Yusuke were already there with Shippo.

"You're back!" Shippo said happily.

"I guess the fog got you guys too." Inuyasha said sourly.

"Join the club." Yusuke said flatly. As soon as Yusuke saw the others he grinned, he could recognize them because they were all wearing the same clothes they had worn earlier, it was mostly their hair that was different. Kurama now had short hair, which almost made him look like a whole different person all together. Hiei, had the same hair-cut, but his bandana was off, and Jagon-Eye was missing, thats when Yusuke remembered that he had it put in when he was older. Kuwabara had short-curly hair, and his face had less shape to it. Yuskuke burst out laughing when he layed eyes on him. Botan's bangs were grown-out and were in her ponytail, which was alot shorter too. Kagome's hair was cut about up to her shoulders, and her bangs were cut straight across, so she looked like a Chibi-Kikyo. Sango had her hair done into 2 braids, it went down to about her shoulders. Miroku had the same hair-cut and style, so he didn't look too different.

"This is just great..." Inuyasha said angrily.

_______________________________________________________________ ________________

Ok that's chapter 8. Sorry it took me so long to update....I'll try to update soon! ^_^