Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Just Another Inuyasha YYH crossover ❯ All Grown-Up ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This is chapter 9, and i know i probably lost alot of people with chapter 7, but just to make this clear, this is NOT an Inu/Kikyo fic....ok? ^_^ (I just wanted to throw u guys off....) so anywayz, i dont own Yu Yu Hakusho or Inuyasha.....

_______________________________________________________________ ___________________

"You know, the mist that surrounded us was alot like the mist that transformed Kurama into his Youko form at the Dark Tournament...." Chibi Botan said. They all looked up.

"What?" Sango said.

"Now that I actually think about it,it is possible." Kurama said.

"Well?! How do we reverse it?" Inuyasha asked angrily.

"The one I was up against only wore off when the person who let it out in the first place was either killed, or willingly reversed the spell." Kurama answered.

"What?! What if we get attacked by Naraku or Komyko?! I can't use the Tetsusaiga like this!" he yelled.

"Unlike some people, not everyone relies on their weapons to win their battles." Hiei said, obviously trying to make Inuyasha mad. Inuyasha's face reddened with anger.

"I could take you any day, without the Tetsusaiga, shorty!" Inuyasha snapped. Hiei smirked.

"Well, why don't we find out then." Hiei said satisfied with what he started.

"Why dont you guys atleast wait until your back to your normal size before you go cutting at each others throats." Kagome snapped stepping between them, glaring at both of them. Hiei just found her annoying, he could understand why the half-breed could be intimidated by her, she had control over him with that 'sit' technique. But right now, Hiei really wanted to slit her throat for getting in the way. Reluctantly he backed down just as Inuyasha did, Yusuke and the others were glaring at him, he could tell by thier looks that they were telling him not to do anything.

"Hn." he was all he said.

"Feh. Whatever." Inuyasha said annoyed.

"See? Things work out better when we all get along!" she said cheerfully. They did not share her enthusiasm.

"So how are we stuck like this?" Miroku asked.

"I don't know, but it may not be the same thing that I dealt with. We'll figure something out." Kurama said.

"I'm hungry.....Sango did you find anything to eat?" Shippo asked changing the subject.

"No, we didn't find anything." Sango replied.

"I made soup!" Botan said excitedly clasping her hands together. Kagome and Shippo sweatdropped.

"Well, ok." Shippo said forcing a smile as he exchanged glances with Kagome, this had been her first time cooking, and Shippo wondered is he was really that hungry, he had seen her add alot of garlic in it....

"Great! I'm starving!" Kuwabara said running up to the pot with a bowl. Once thay had all been served, they began to eat. By the look on everyones faces, Botan could tell she had done something wrong.

"What? It can't be that bad." she said as she put a spoonful in her tiny mouth. A look of suprise and disgust came across her face, she immediatley spit it out and coughed.

"What the heck did you put int here?" Yusuke asked.

"Well, I think I may have put a little too much salt in....I couldn't remember if I was suppose to put 2 teaspoons or 2 spoonfuls....." she said still thinking about it. They all did a facevault.

"Botan!" Yusuke complained.

"Where'd you get salt anyway? I know they don't make salt in the Feudal Era." Kuwabara asked.

"And believe me, he doesn't know much." Hiei said dryly.

"Can it Shrimp!" he yelled.

"I borrowed some from Kagome." she said, stopping what was about to be another arguement between Hiei and Kuwabara.

"Why in the world would you bring salt?" Kurama's little voice asked.

"Well, you know, not everything in the Feudal Era tastes so good, so I thought I would enhance it a little." she said with a grin.

"Well, what are we going to do until we uh, figure out a way to grow-up?" Chibi Miroku asked.

"Well we can't look for any jewel shards in this condition." Sango said.

"Why don't we find something to eat, I'm still hungry." Shippo complained.

"Ya, since Botan's soup tasted like shi-"

SMACK!

"OW! Botan! You didn't have to use the oar!" Yusuke complained rubbing the big bump on his little head. Yusuke hated how she could just make that thing pop out of thin air, she often used it to hit him with when he said something smart like that to her.

"Are you sure you don't have any food left Kagome?" Kuwabara asked hopefully.

"Nope, sorry, I ran out a few days ago, we've been eating stuff we got from the villages lately." Kagome answered.

"She remembers to bring a pound bag of salt, but she doesn't bring more food...." Yusuke muttered.

"We'll who's going to go collect the food?" Sango asked.

"Well since Kagome has the backpack for it...." Inuyasha said holding up the oversized backpack.

"I can't carry that thing now, look at me, I could fit in that thing." Kagome said holding out her arms.

"There's no way she could carry enough food back for all of us." Kurama said.

"Fine, I'll go." Inuyasha said with a sigh, as he grabbed Kagome's backpack and slung it over his back. He looked at Kagome.

"You're coming too." he said

"What? Why? You said you were going to go." she argued.

"Well this is your giant backpack I'm carrying." he said. Kagome sighed, when Inuyasha offered to carry something for her, which happened very rarely, it was smart to take advantage of it, since it wouldn't last long..

"Alright, I'm coming." she said as she reluctantly walked over to him.

"We'll set up camp while your gone." Sango offered. They waved good-bye as they started down the trail.

_______________________________________________________________ _________________

About and hour after they had left, Kagome had already started to feel tired. Her small body was not built for this kind of thing. She thought things were hard before, they had just gotten worse.

"Hurry up." Inuyasha said looking over his shoulder at her. That's when she realized she was trailing way behind him.

"I'm coming. I'm coming..." she said as she ran to catch up with him.

'I guess Inuyasha has the same strength that he had before. His only difference is that now, he short, and can't carry the Tetsusaiga.' she thought. When they finally found a someone who was selling food, her muscles ached, an elderly farmer was parked on the side of the road with a carriage full of all kinds of fruits and vegetables. They stopped in front of him.

"Well hello there children, you out here all by your selves?" the old farmer asked. Kagome and Inuyasha just looked at eachother.

"Um, ya we were wondering if maybe you could spare us some food for us and our friends." Kagome asked pitifully, adding the puppy-dog eyes.

"Uh, well, how many friends you got?" he asked scratching his head.

"Well lets see....eight." Kagome said stopping to think for a minute.

"Eight!? Eight kids are runnin' around by themselves? Are you two from an orphanage or somethin'?" he asked.

"Ya were form an orphanage..." Inuyasha said flatly.

"Well, why didn't you just say so?! Here ya go." He said taking a large amount of produce from his carriage.

"Oh. Thank you very much sir, we really appreciate it! Right Inuyasha!" she said elbowing Inuyasha in the stomach.

"What? Oh. Ya." he said not really paying attention.

"Is there anthing we could do to repay you?" Kagome asked, she really felt guilty for taking advantage of the guy.

"Oh no just make sure you get this food back to your friends." he said with a smile. They thanked him again (or mostly Kagome did.) and said good-bye and started walking back toward the camp.

"You shouldn't have lied to the guy." Kagome said as soon as they were far enough away from hearing distance.

"Well how else were we suppose to get him to give us food?" Inuyasha asked

"He was already going to give us food before you said that." she said

"I just increased our chances is all. Besides, it wasn't as bad as that little trick you pulled." he said with a smirk.

"What trick?" she asked wondering what the heck he was talking about.

"This, ' Uh, we were wondering if you could maybe spare us some of your food?'" he said mimicking Kagome's puppy-dog eyes.

"Atleast I didn't lie!" she said angry that he was making fun of her. Inuyasha scoffed.

"Ya, whatever." he said.

_______________________________________________________________ ________________

"Who do you think turned you guys small?" Shippo asked Kurama.

"I have a hunch it has something to do with Naraku and Komyko." he answered.

"But why?" Shippo asked.

"I'm not quite sure." Kurama answered.

"I've been doing some research, and I think I know what turned us like this." Botan said as she typed something on her mini-computer.

"It seems that the mist that surrounded us was another version of the mist that you came in counter with at the tournament Kurama. It's a spell version that lastes longer, and it does wear off after a few hours, but I think theres more to it than that. " she continued.

"What do you mean?" Kurama asked.

"Well, why would someone do this to us if it only lasts a few hours? It doesnt make sense."

"Because that's all it will take for me to destroy you." A voice said from behind them. They all turned to see none other than Sesshomaru (I hope I spelled that right) with his side-kick Jaken atanding next to him. (I would've put Rin in the story but I've only seen one episode with her in it, so I dont really know what her personality is like or anything.)

"Sesshomaru!" Miroku yelled.

"What do you want? Inuyasha isn't here." Sango said.

"Who's Sesshomaru?" Yusuke asked.

"He's Inuyasha's half-brother. He's a full demon." Shippo answered.

"Who's that ugly little lizard next to him?" Kuwabara asked pointing his small fingers at Jaken.

"Watch your mouth brat!" Jaken snapped.

"I'm here to destroy you, and don't worry I'll find Inuyasha later. I was hired by a demon named Komyko." he stated.

"I doubt I will have any problem destroying my brother since he is unable to even carry the Tetsusaiga." he continued.

"So Komyko and Naraku did do this to us!" Botan said.

"Which one of you should I kill first?" Sesshomaru said looking at all of the children standing in front of him.

"Where's that human girl that my brother seems to care so much about?" he asked looking through all of them to make sure he hadn't missed her.

"She's with Inuyasha." Shippo said defensively.

"Jaken, you can take care of them. They're just children after all. I'm not going to waste my time." Sesshomaru said as he turned to walk away.

"B-But Lord Sesshomaru, there's so many of them." Jaken said.

"If you cannot handle this I could always find someone else to assist me." he said flatly.

"N-No my Lord. I can handle them." he said quickly.

"Good. Now don't fail me. I'm going to find Inuyasha." he said as he took off. Jaken held up his staff, and began chanting something. All of a sudden the ground began to shake.

"What's happening?!" Kuwabara yelled. Then a giant worm came out of the ground.

"We can't fight that thing like this!" Yusuke said. He had already tried his Spirit Gun, his little body just didn't have enough Spirit Energy to use it. None of them had enough power to defeat it right now, normally a monster like this would be a piece of cake.

"I can't fight it, but this may be able to protect us from it for a while." Shippo said as he pulled out his toy-top and threw it up in the air. It spun and formed a shield of wind around them. Jaken laughed.

"Your tricks will not work on me little fox." he said as he began chanting again.

"DISPELL!" he yelled as a flash of light swept over them.

"Now any spell you cast to protect yourselves will be gone!" he yelled with a laugh.

"You don't realize what a big mistake you just made pal." Yusuke's voice said. Jaken looked up and all the color went from his face. They were now back to their normal sizes, and angry.

"What? But-How?" he said stuttering.

"When you dispelled Shippo's shield, you also dispelled the spell that made us children." Kurama said. Jaken's eyes widened in fear as he realized hust waht he had done, he started to back up. All of a sudden the worm that Jaken had summoned lunged at them. They all jumped out of the way, minus Kuwabara, he barely saw the worm in time and landed face-first into the dirt. Jaken saw this chance to get away and took it. He ran only to hit something. He looked up to see Hiei standing before him.

"Going somewhere?" Hiei asked glaring dwon at him.

"P-Please. Have mercy." He whined groveling on the ground.

"Have mercy? On you?! Would you have had the same mercy on us? I don't think so." Hiei said as he kicked Jaken in the stomach. He flew into a tree, knocking him unconcious. Hiei turned around to see his companions had already destroyed the worm.

"Atleast were back to normal..." Yusuke mumbled.

"What about Kagome and Inuyasha?" Shippo asked.

"That's right, Sesshomaru is on his way to find them right now." Miroku said.

"Then we better go find them." Botan said.

_______________________________________________________________ __________________

Inuyasha stopped and looked around.

"What's wrong?" Kagome asked.

"I want you to take the food and go hide." Inuyasha said as he handed her the backpack.

"What? Why?" Kagome said a little confused.

"Just go!" He said angrily.

"Not until you tell me what's going on!" she yelled.

"Sesshomaru is coming this way. I'm pretty sure I know who he's looking for too. Now hurry up and go hide!" Inuyasha argued.

"But Inuyasha, I'm not going to leave yo-" Kagome said concerned.

"I'll be fine." he said.

"You're only a kid, sure you still have your demon strength, but you can't fight off Sesshomaru like this." she said.

"She's right you know..." a familiar voice said from behind them. They both whipped around to see Seeshomaru standing there.

"Hello little brother." he said with a smirk. Inuyasha growled.

"You can't count on the Tetsusaiga to help you this time." he said.

"Why don't we find out now don't we?" Inuyasha said in a cocky tone as he pulled out the Tetsusaiga, which was actually longer than he was. Sesshomaru smiled.

"You can barely hold that thing." he said, amused. Inuyasha held up the Tetsusaiga and to Kagome's surprise, it transformed. Then she remembered it transformed to save humans, so it did make sense for it to transform.

' Well of course it would transform. But will he be able to fight with it?' she thougt to herself. Inuyasha held up the swors, he looked so small compared to it, she could see him losing his balance with it. Then he held it up, ready to attack, when he fell backwards. Kagome sweatdropped.

'He's never going to be able to do this...' Kagome thought to herself. This time Sesshomaru let out a chuckle.

"Don't waste your time. You can't hold up the Tetsusaiga, much less control it, in your current form. Now, should we get this over with?" he said, walking toward Inuyasha. Then all of a sudden he disappeared, then reappeared standing in front of Inuyasha, grabbing him by the throat, he dropped the Tetsusaiga to the ground.

"I want to see you struggle." he said with an evil smile on his face.
"NO! Let him go!" Kagome yelled as she jumped on Sesshomaru's back, hitting him in the face, pulling his hair, and trying to hurt him in anyway possible. His face flashed with anger as he grabbed Kagome by her hair and held her up, dropping Inuyasha. Inuyasha held his sore throat, and looked around confused. He looked up to see Sesshomaru holding Kagome by her hair.

"Insolent brat!" Sesshomaru yelled as he threw her into a tree. Pain swept through Kagome's body as she hit the tree with a loud thump, she fell to the ground, she tried to get up and move but it just hurt to much.

"Kagome!" Inuyasha yelled. Sesshomaru walked over to her, picking her up by the throat.

"I think I'll kill you first instead. I know it would cause Inuyasha more pain to see you die first." he said tightening his grip on her.

"LET HER GO!" Inuyasha yelled picking up the Tetsusaiga and quickly thrusting it into Sesshomaru's stomach. He immediately dropped Kagome, she crumpled to the ground gasping for air. Inuyasha jerked the Tetsusaiga out of him. Sesshomaru coughed up blood, clutching his stomach as he stumbled away.

"I will be back, little brother." he said in between coughs as he disappeared into the forest. Inuyasha quickly ran over to Kagome, picking her up.

"Kagome are you alright?" he asked in a gentle voice.

"I-I think so..." she answered in a raspy voice.

"Are you guys alright?!" Sango's voice came from behind. They both turned around and looked in shock, all their friends were back to their normal ages.

"How did you guys go back to normal and we didn't?!" Inuyasha asked a little confused and angry.

"Like this." Hiei said holding up Jaken.

"Let me go! Lord Sesshoimaru! Help!" he yelled trying to wiggle his wat out.

"Do it." Hiei ordered, putting his Katana to Jaken's throat.

"OK-OK!" Jaken said nervously. He began to chant.

"DISPELL!" he shouted, a light swept over Kagome and Inuyasha, when it faded, they were their normal ages again. Hiei threw the little lizard-demon, Jaken quickly ran off to find Sesshomaru.

"Now that that's over...." Yusuke said.

_______________________________________________________________ _______________

Ok that was chapter 9, and enjoy it while it lasts, cuz I probably wont update until atleast after Christmas....*sorry*. You know, got lots of family things to go to.....Please review! ^_^