Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Just Another Inuyasha YYH crossover ❯ An Unexpected Alliance ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ok so this is chapter 12, and I know the last chapter wasn't very...creative, I was running out of stuff to write (I'm making this up as I go). But don't worry this one is going to be better...^_^ Anywayz I don't own Yu yu hakusho or Inuyasha.

________________________________________________________________ _________________

"This seems to easy." Hiei commented as they continued walking toward the direction of the village.

"This could be another trap." Kurama said.

"Should we continue?" Miroku asked.

"What other choice do we have?" Inuyasha said, at this point he didn't care he just wanted to kill the bastard.

"It is a little more obvious than Naraku's usual traps." Sango said.

"Maybe the barrier around his castle is weakening, like before." Shippo said, referring to the time Kagura, not to mention Koga, found out about Inuyasha's transformations on the New Moon. Inuyasha winced at the thought of that flea-bitten wolf knowing his weakness. Something around here had suddenly reminded him of Koga, he wasn't really sure what it was though, the wolf den was no where around here.

They stood there in the village looking around.

"I don't see any castle around here guys." Kuwabara said as he looked around.

"No, but I can definately smell Naraku's foul stench from here, and Komyko's too." Inuyasha said still sniffing the air.

"Very good puppy, didn't expect to see you around here." a familiar gruff voice said from behind. Inuyasha turned around already knowing who it was. Inuyasha turned to see Koga and a few members of his tribe, then it hit him, it was Koga's scent he had been picking up earlier, he had probably just been too far away for him to fully recognize it.

"Feh. What the hell do you want whelp?" Inuyasha asked angrily.

"The same thing you do, Naraku, along with Kagome, of course." he said as he walked over to greet Kagome. "Hi Koga." Kagome said watching Inuyasha carefullly, making sure she knew if she needed to 'sit' him or not.

"Hey Kagome, you still hanging around this mutt?" He asked gesturing to Inuyasha.

"What?! Get away from her! And who are you calling a mutt? You stupid-" Inuyasha was cut off by Koga's continuing conversation with Kagome.

"You should come with me, I'll show you what it's like to be protected by a real demon, not some weakling half-breed." Koga said arrogantly. Meanwhile Inuyasha's temper was getting shorter and shorter.

"Who's that?" Yusuke asked.

"That's Koga, he's the leader of a wolf-demon tribe, he has a thing for Kagome, if you didn't notice." Sango explained.

"Yeah, he and Inuyasha are always fighting, mostly 'cause Inuyasha's jealous." Shippo said.

"I AM NOT JEALOUS!" Inuyasha yelled giving the little kitsune a hard knock on the head.

"Ouch!" Shippo wailed rubbing a newly formed bump on his head.

"I could take Koga down anytime! The only reason he stands even a CHANCE against me is because he has those jewel shards in his legs, which I will be taking back by the way." Inuyasha said confidently.

"Inuyasha! You don't have to take your anger out on Shippo!" Kagome said checking Shippo's head. But Inuyasha either didn't hear her, or chose to ignore her.

"Oh yeah? Wanna test that theory puppy?" Koga said ending his talk with Kagome to fight the half-demon.

"Bring it on." Inuyasha said drawing the Tetsusaiga from its sheath.

"You guys, now is not a very good time for you two to get into another fight!" Kagome said stepping between them. "Koga, maybe you should travel with us, we could work together to defeat Naraku and Komyko." Kagome offered.

"Kagome! You can't just ASK him to travel with us!" Inuyasha yelled.

"Why not?! Do I have to ask your permission or something? Besides the more help we can get to fight Naraku, the better." She argued.

"Feh, fine, whatever. but this dosn't mean were friends or anything, the only reason I'm letting you come with us is because you might prove to be useful later." Inuyasha said putting the Tetsusaiga away. Kagome let out a sigh of relief that their fighting was over and introduced everyone to Kouga.

"Can we get going now?" Yusuke said impatiently, they had been delayed long enough and he just wanted to get this whole mission over with.

"Kagome can you sense any of Naraku's jewel shards?" Kurama asked.

"No, I don't sense anything around here." she said looking around.

"His barrier is probably still covering up the Jewel Shards power." Hiei said.

"The scent is strongest this way." Inuyasha said walking towards the west side of the town.

They followed Inuyasha to the out-skirts of the town and were heading into the woods. By now everyone could sense Naraku's power, Kagome had mentioned that she could sense Naraku's jewel shards too.

"Were definitely close." Yusuke said.

"A little too close for comfort I should say." a female voice said. All of a sudden a high wind picked up and was rapidly blowing around them.

"Dammit!" Inuyasha growled. The wind died down a few seconds later.

Yusuke looked around to see who had been the cause of the mildly annoying gust of wind only to see what looked like a woman on a giant feather floating towards them. She had short black hair tied up into a pony-tail, she wore white and red robes (I think that's what color they are) and had crimson eyes to match, her eyes were empty, the normal light you saw in the eyes of any normal being were lacking in hers. She had an evil grin on her face as the giant feather she was on turned into a small one that she put in her hair, and she opened a fan.

"Kagura." Kouga said the words rolled off his tongue like acid, remembering how she had slaughtered almost all of his tribe filled him with anger.

"I was wondering when we'd run into you." Inuyasha spat.

"If Kagura is here, Naraku must not be far behind." Miroku stated.

"You act as if I want to be near him, Monk." she growled. Then she focused her attention on the new comers in the group she didn't recognize, there was four of them, two demons and two humans.

"Hmph. I see you have some new recruits." she said as she gazed at the four of them.

"Let me introduce myself, I am Kagura, sorceress of the wind." she said smugly.

"She's an incarnation of Naraku, she was born from his body." Shippo said.

"SHE was born from a GUY'S body! That's crazy!" Kuwabara said thinking about how a woman could be born from a man. Hiei just rolled his eyes at the idiocy of Kuwabara.

"Do you even know what an incarnation is?" Hiei asked Kuwabara dryly.

"Of course I do!" Kuwabara yelled at him. Hiei just glared at him. Before the arguement could progress any further Kagura interuppted.

"SILENCE! I've had enough!" Kagura snapped as she held up her fan.

"WIND BLADES DANCE!" she called out as blades of wind came rushing towards them. They all managed to dodge it, Kuwabara had gotten knicked by one of the blades in his leg, but nothing fatal. The deadly wind blades crashed into a few trees, knocking them down. When they all recovered from the attack the were surprised to see a horde of demons standing in front of Kagura.

"Now, attack my puppets!" she commanded with an evil laugh. As soon as she said that, the demons came charging at them.

"What the hell? Where did they come from?" Yusuke asked confused.

"She can control people and weak demons that have already passed on." Sango explained quickly as she prepared to throw her boomerang.

"Don't worry Kagome, I'll protect you." Kouga said confidently. He could see a jealous look on Inuyasha's face. Everyone drew their weapons and began to attack. Everytime they managed to kill most of the demons, they would either get back up, or more would just replace them.

"Dammit!" Yusuke cursed.

"They just keep coming!" Shippo yelled.

"Stand back everyone!" Miroku warned as he prepared to open his wind tunnel. He had just began to suck the demons in when Naraku's insects appeared, he quickly closed it.

This is pointless.....the only way to get these things to stop is if we attack the wind witch Hiei thought to himself, all he had to do was wait for her to give him an opening to attack her. As they continued to slaughter the demons Hiei saw his chance. Swiftly he went in and prepared to attack her, he brought up his katana and by the time she noticed that she was about to be attacked, it was too late. Quickly, he thrust his sword into her torso, she let out a cry of pain as he prepared for another strike, but she was ready for him this time. As fast as she could, she waved her fan blowing the sharp blades of wind directly at him, he managed to evade them, but by the time he had looked to see where she had gotten off to, she was already well on her way back to Naraku's castle. All at once the demons collapsed and fell to the ground, all their wound reopening.

"That's not a pretty sight." Yusuke said as looked down at all the demon corpses laying everywhere, he watched Naraku's insects retreat as well.

"The castle wont be hard to find now, I can follow the smell of Kagura's blood trail from here." Inuyasha said.

________________________________________________________________ _________________

After about fifteen minutes of running, they finally made it. There it was, Naraku's castle. They had been searching for it for so long, it was almost hard to believe they had finally found it.

"Is everyone ready?" Yusuke asked in his standard leader voice. They all nodded.

"Let's go." Inuyasha said as they all headed towards the castle.

________________________________________________________________ _________

Ok that was chapter 12, hope you guys liked it. I'll try to update soon! (I know I say that everytime...) I know this chapter is kinda similar to an Inuyasha episode, (but it was a complete ACCIDENT, I didnt notice until I was finished!) So don't accuse me of ripping the plot-line off or something, because I didn't. Please review!