Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's Crush ❯ New hero? ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

*Disclaimer- I do not own Inuyasha, Yu Yu Hakusho, or any of their characters!*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kagome's Crush

Chapter 1- New Hero?

Kagome was walking out of school with her friends. She was smiling and talking to them.

"Hey Kagome, Do you have a crush on some one?"

"Ooo, I bet I know who it is. It's Hojo isn't it?"

Kagome was walking with her friends swarmed around her asking her questions.

"No, it's not Hojo, I don't like anybody!" She looked down and her cheeks turned bright pink.

"Oh come on Kagome you have to like someone! I'll tell you who I like! You know the guy who sits two seats behind you in social studies? Him! Yotoko!" Her friend then kind of drifted off into her own little world. Her cheeks then bright pink also.

"Hey Kagome you do like someone! You're blushing!"

"Huh? No I don't! There is no one around here who I like! Not even Hojo!"

"Wow!"

"I don't believe you. You're holing out on us!"

"Yeah, Come on Kagome I told you who I liked!"

"TELL US! TELL US! TELL US!"

"OK! Fine you don't know him. His name is...." Kagome's eyes widened. She had sensed someone.

"Kagome! Kagome! Who is it?" They were all waving their handing in front of her.

"I think there may be something wrong with her!"

"EARTH TO KAGOME!" they all said in unison.

"Huh?" Kagome snapped out of it. "I am sorry guys. I have to go see you tomorrow!" she ran off to see who it was she sensed.

'Who is that? I'm sensing demons in my era! Maybe I should go get Inuyasha. No! There isn't any time!

She ran to a forest and stopped. She looked around, but no one was there.

"Come out demon! I know you are there!"

Six demons jumped down from the trees around her. She was surrounded.

"Ah! A human! I could use a good meal."

"Uhh." Kagome stood there nervously.

The demons all jumped down from the trees at the same time to attack her. Kagome closed her eyes tight and braced herself for the attack. Just then someone grabbed her and jumped out of the way and saved her.

'Huh? Inuyasha?' She looked up to see who saved her. It wasn't Inuyasha!

He set her down.

"Are you OK?"

"Who are you?"

"Oh! I'm sorry, I'm Yusuke Urameshi. Now hold on while I kill these guys off!"

Yusuke jumped up in the air and fought them one by one. Just the one of the demons thought they would try a sneak attack on him. Yusuke didn't see it coming.

"Look out behind you!" Yusuke turned around, but it was too late to do anything. Just then the demon fell into a million pieces. He was cut by a sword.

"Must I always baby-sit you Yusuke?"

"Hiei! Thanks! Sorry I'll try to be more careful." He said with a cocky attitude.

"So, do you mind if I step in and take out the rest of them?"

"Sure, why not. Go ahead Hiei."

Hiei jumped up in the air and sliced the rest of the demons to pieces.

'Who are these people?' Kagome thought as she watched with surprise.

"Good work Hiei! You always make quick work of those weaklings!"

"Well, I see I wasn't needed after all."

"Huh? Oh hey Kurama!" Kurama walked up to them slowly. "So should I go tell Koenma that the demons who escaped were taken care of?"

"Yeah, sorry we didn't leave you anything to do."

"That's ok; I wasn't really in the mood to fight anyway."

"HEY! Urameshi!"

"Kuwabara! Over here!" Kuwabara came running.

"Hey I saw Hiei headed over here and then I saw Kurama so I figured something was up. So, what is up?"

"Oh nothing we just took care of some demons who escaped spirit world.

Kagome just sat there not sure whether or not to move. They were acting as if she wasn't there!

"Ooo! Urameshi who's the girl? Don't tell me you're cheating on Kayko!"

"Huh? Oh! Sorry! I kind of forgot you were here?" Yusuke said smiling.

Kagome stood up and was about to leave, but she wanted to know more about these people. They kind of reminded her of her friends in the Feudal Era. Kuwabara ran up to her and grabbed her hand.

"Hey nice to meet you my name is Kuwabara. I know this is kind of short notice, but will you go on a date with me tonight?"

Kagome hit him over the head a hard a he could. It knocked him unconscious.

"Whoa! You have some arm there! I'm glad someone finally hit him!" Yusuke said. "So what's your name?"

"My name is Kagome Higurashi."

"Hi, this is Hiei, Kurama, and that one you just hit over the head is Kuwabara. You'll have to excuse him. He doesn't know when to quit!"

"That's alright I'm kind of used to it. Someone else I know is like that!"

'That guy Hiei is a demon and so is that one Kurama.'

"Is there something wrong?" Hiei said staring at her.

"Hiei and Kurama, you guys are demons, right?"

"Huh? How do you know that?"

"Well, I kind of....."

"Kagome!" Inuyasha yelled as he jumped down next to her.

"Inuyasha? What are you doing here?"

"Well I sensed that you were in trouble, so I came to see if you were OK."

"You're a little late! It's a good thing they saved me, or I would be dead right now!"

'That girl knows that demon? Wait he's only half demon' Hiei thought. They all looked at each other thinking the same thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

Ok how do you like my new story? Send me a review letting me know what you thought. I will post another chapter soon!