Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's Crush ❯ Crushing ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

*Disclaimer- I do not own Inuyasha or any of its characters!*

Chapter 2- Crushing

"Inuyasha this is Yusuke, Hiei, Kurama, and that one over there is Kuwabara."

"Hey, Inuyasha that Kuwabara is just like Miroku!" Kagome said in a voice only Inuyasha could hear. Kurama smirked.

"So, Kagome do you live around here?" Kuwabara asked with excitement.

"Will you leave her alone you moron?!"

"Well, I do live around here, but I am rarely home! I live at the Higurashi shrine up the road."

"Yeah, I know where that is!" Kuwabara said turning around.

"You probably shouldn't have told him that!" Yusuke told her looking rather ashamed of his friend. Yusuke looked down at his watch. "Ahh!" he made everyone jump. "Kayko is going to kill me! I was supposed to meet her an hour ago!"

"Man Urameshi don't scare me like that!" Said Kuwabara.

"I'm very sorry, but I have to go! Nice meeting you two!" Yusuke yelled as he sped away as fast as he could.

"Yes, I'm afraid I must go to. I should go report to Koenma that the demons were taken care of. It was a pleasure meeting you Miss. Kagome." Kurama said as he ran off in the opposite direction Yusuke headed, and then disappeared.

Kagome turned to face Inuyasha. "Inuyasha you should probably head back to the well. I will meet you there in a couple of hours."

"Why? What do you need to do?"

"I have to go back to school to get my homework and I have to pack my bag. I will meet you back at Kiade's village."

"Fine, just make it quick!" Inuyasha ran off toward the well.

Kagome then noticed that she had been left alone with Hiei.

'I thought he left with the others!"

Hiei smirked and then jumped up in the tree.

"You know you kind of remind me of Inuyasha." Kagome said while looking up at Hiei.

She stared at him. 'He is kind of cute when he stands there like that. Wait! What am I saying?'

Hiei noticed her staring at him and looked at her.

"Do you have a problem? What are you staring at?"

"Nothing, I have to go. Hey what are you going to do now?"

"Nothing. I will probably go back with Kurama. Why?"

"No reason. I'm just curious that's all. If you want, when ever you are around you can come by the shrine and visit."

Her cheeks turned bright pink as she turned and walked away. Hiei stood in the tree looking slightly confused. He then chose to follow her.

Kagome ran home and up to her room. She grabbed her bag and started packing it.

Hiei landed on a branch of the tree outside her window. He looked into her window. She was packing her bag like she was going away for a while.

She then ran out of her room. He watched her run to the well house. He stood in the doorway and watched with confusion as she stood by the well.

She then jumped in the well. Hiei was shocked and ran to catch her. He is quick so when he got there she was still falling, but was out of reach. He watched her fall. Then she just disappeared.

'What just happened? She just disappeared.' He stood up and walked out of the well house. He then decided to go back to spirit world and he ran off.

********************************************

Kagome pulled herself out of the well and pulled her heavy bag over the edge of the well. She slung it over her shoulder and walked away toward Kiade's village. She walked into Kiade's hut.

"Hello Kagome."

''Hello Kiade. Can I leave my bag here while I go talk to Inuyasha?"

"Sure."

"Thanks."

Kagome ran off toward the tree that Inuyasha sat in. The tree that they usually meet at. Inuyasha was sitting in the tree and noticed Kagome was there. Kagome walked over to the log under the tree and sat down. Inuyasha jumped down from the tree and sat in front of her.

"So what took you so long?"

"What are you talking about? I told you I had to run some errands."

"Feh, whatever." Inuyasha stood up and started walking away.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to get your bag so we can maybe finish our quest for the jewel shards." Inuyasha said without turning.

Kagome sat there and waited for Inuyasha to return.

************************************************************

"Koenma, the six demons that escaped were taken care of thanks to Yusuke and Hiei."

"Good, very good." Koenma said while playing with a puzzle cube.

"Sorry I'm late." Hiei said walking into the room.

"Hiei where were you?"

"I had to run an errand." He said looking away.

The doors to Koenma's office flew open and Yusuke was standing there.

"Ah ha!" Koenma screamed. ''Yusuke what are you doing?"

"Sorry, but this is the only place I could think of to come to that Kayko won't be able to follow me!" Yusuke said while slowly walking in with his hands behind his head.

Hiei and Koenma stared at Yusuke.

"Yusuke what did you do this time?"

"I was late meeting her at the movies and now it's like she wants to kill me or something. I swear the girl's gone insane!"

"Hello everyone! My we have a crowd in here today!" said Botan as she entered the room with a cheerful smile. "Oh, by the way Yusuke, Kayko is looking for you."

"Yeah I know! That's why I am here."

"Ok what did you do this time?"

"He was late meeting her at the movies because he was working." Said Kurama.

"Ahhhhaa!" screamed Koenma very irritated. Then he threw the puzzle cube out the door just missing Botan. "I hate those things! I can never figure them out!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Hey thanks for all the reviews! Keep reviewing and I'll keep writing! I'm trying to decide what should happen next and school's getting in the way, sorry if it takes me a while to get these posted! I'll try my best to get them posted as soon as possible! -^.^- -^_^- -^.^-