Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's Crush ❯ Normal Life ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

*Disclaimer- I don't own Inuyasha or Yu Yu Hakusho or any of their characters!*

Chapter 3- Normal life

"Hey! Would you please warn someone before you decide to throw something, sir!"

"Hey Botan nice to see you again!" Kuwabara said while inching closer to her.

"Well I think I'm going to go hang around somewhere else, it's too crowded here." Kurama said while walking out. "Hiei are you coming?"

"Nah, I think I'll stay here and watch. This could be entertaining. I'll catch up with you later."

"Hey Hiei! I know what we can do!" Yusuke said with a hopeful expression.

"Yeah, like what?"

"What would you say to an afternoon of training? I'd practice with the moron over there, but he's not much of a challenge."

"Hey! I heard that Urameshi! I am too strong!"

"Yeah, Yeah! Just shut up OK!" Yusuke said while waving his hand in Kuwabara's face.

"Sure, why not? Let's go! It should be interesting to fight you." Hiei said while walking toward Yusuke.

"OK then. See ya Boton and Koenma!" Yusuke said while running out the door with Hiei following.

************************************************************* < p class='c12'>Inuyasha came back with her bag slung over his shoulder.

"By the way Kagome, Who were those people?"

"Uh, I thought I already introduced you to them."

"You did, but that's not what I mean! There were two of them who were demons, I smelt it."

"Yeah, Hiei and Kurama. They are good guys though! They work for Koenma."

"Who's that?"

"He's King Yama's son!"

"King Yama?"

"Yeah!"

"Oh! How long are you going to stay Kagome?"

"I don't know. A couple of days."

"OK then let's go!"

He bent down to allow Kagome to climb up on his back. They searched all day and didn't find anything. They stopped for the night.

Kagome lay in her sleeping bag, unable to sleep.

'Why can't I go to sleep?' Kagome looked up at the tree above her where Inuyasha slept. He was peacefully asleep. She quietly stood up and walked over to the tree. Since he wasn't high up, she very quietly climbed up to where he slept. She then sat there just staring at his face. Her gaze was broken when she heard a sound in the bushes. It made her jump. She got scared. She then climbed onto Inuyasha's lap and wrapped her arms around his waist and kind of cuddled close to him.

Inuyasha had felt someone grab him and lay on his lap. He opened his eyes to find a sleeping Kagome in his lap with her arms wrapped around him. He felt her shiver when a cool breeze blew. She cuddled up closer for warmth. He then wrapped his arms around her and inhaling her scent fell asleep.

***************************************************************

Yusuke landed on his feet after Hiei had came after him with a very powerful, very fast attack. He was trying to catch his breath.

"I wouldn't --- have been able-----to get this----kind of training-----with Kuwabara." He said in between breaths.

Hiei landed in front of Yusuke with his sword in hand. He was wearing his usual black pants and he had tossed his cape, as usual, before the fight. He sheathed his sword and sat down on a near by rock.

"Yusuke!"

Yusuke stiffened at this voice.

"K-Kayko!"

"Yusuke where have you been?! I have been looking all over for you!"

"Uh, Kayko I, Uh, I-I was training with Hiei!"

"Oh! I get it! Training is more important than spending time with me! Huh?"

"No, I just, Uh. I'm sorry Kayko!"

Hiei sat there watching from a safe distance. 'Kayko is the only one who has managed to beat the Great Urameshi every time!'

Hiei stood up and decided to leave them alone. "Yusuke I am going to go for a run. I'll see you around!" Hiei grabbed his cloak and ran off.

"OK see ya Hiei!" He waved and then directed his attention back to the red faced girl in front of him. *Gulp*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

Thank you sooooo much for all the reviews! I am so sorry it took me so long to get this chapter up! I was extremely busy with school lately and actually I still am! My friend it practically about to kill me because of this story! She really, really, really, really, REALLY likes Hiei! She wants Kagome to fall for Kurama! Send me a review on who you think she should fall for! Hiei or Kurama! I am kind of leaning toward Hiei because if Inuyasha is going to fight this guy later he's got to be tough and Hiei and Inuyasha kind of have some similarities! Well, I'll post the next chapter as soon as I can!