Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's Crush ❯ Feelings ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

*Disclaimer- I don't own anything! Except the characters I make up!*

Chapter 4- Feelings

Hiei ran far away. He wasn't sure where he was going. Then He found himself standing in front of the Higurashi shrine.

'I wonder what ever happened to that Kagome girl. She just disappeared.' Hiei climbed the steps to the Higurashi shrine and went up to the well house.

******************************************************

"Kayko, calm down." Yusuke said while waving his hand at her.

"Yusuke! You missed another date because you were too busy!"

"How about this? I go home and change my clothes and then we go see a movie? If I don't show this time you can do whatever you want to me."

Kayko stood there for a minute thinking about it. "Fine Yusuke!" She then turned and walked away. "I will come by your house around 7:00pm!"

"Fine, see ya then!" Yusuke got up and ran towards home.

He ran into his house and took a shower. When he got out he changed in to his usual green outfit.

*******************************************************

Kagome awoke in Inuyasha's arms. She looked up at his face and saw that he was still asleep. He looked calm and peaceful. She smiled and then realized where she was. She hugged Inuyasha tighter so she wouldn't fall.

Inuyasha stirred when someone grabbed him tighter. He opened his eyes slightly and remembered that Kagome had slept in his lap last night. He smiled. She looked up at him.

"Oh! You're awake!"

"Yeah."

"I have to go home today. I have to school."

Inuyasha frowned. "No! You can't go!"

"Why not?"

"Inuyasha sat there trying to think of a reason."You just got here! We have jewel shard to find!"

"Inuyasha I will come back right after school. How about that?"

"How long is that?"

"About 7 hours."

"Fine, but you better come right after."

"I will, I promise!"

Inuyasha grabbed her and jumped down from the tree and put her down to let her go home.

"Thank you Inuyasha."

She grabbed her bag and ran off to the well. When she got there she jumped in. When she was in her time she ran toward her house.

Hiei was standing by the sacred tree. He saw Kagome run in to the house and run back out and down the stairs.

'She's back! I wonder what happened.

Hiei decided to head back to Spirit world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~back at Spirit world~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yusuke, where is he?"

"Uh, Koenma sir I think he has a date with Kayko."

"Botan go get him and bring him here he has a job to do."

"But, he has a date with Kayko."

"I don't care what he has to do he has a job that is very important and I need him here now! If you do not bring him here by tonight you will get 100 spankings."

"Very well sir."

Botan went to get Yusuke.

Yusuke was at home getting ready when Botan rushed in to get him. She grabbed him by the arm and almost pulled him out of the house when he stopped her.

"Hey! What do you think you are doing Botan?!"

"You have to go to Spirit World right away! Koenma said you have to go right now and if you don't come back with me now I will get 100 spankings!"

"I can't go I have to go out with Kayko before she kills me for not being around before."

"She knows about your job and what you do I am sure she will understand."

"Are you sure we are talking about the same girl here?"

Botan looked confused, but that disappeared quickly. She grabbed Yusuke's arm and quickly pulled him back to Spirit World.

"Koenma I brought Yusuke."

"Good job Botan."

Kurama arrives with Kuwabara. Hiei is already there.

"So what is it that was sooo important that I had to miss my date with Kayko?"

"Well, Yusuke I have a new mission for you guys and you will require the assistance of a young girl that lives in the Higurashi shrine. Her name is Kagome Higurashi."

Koenma pulls up a picture of her on the video screen. Everyone looks at it in surprise.

"Hey Yusuke, isn't that the girl that he helped rescue from those six demons on our last mission?"

"Yeah, you're right Kuwabara! I thought she looked familiar."

"Oh, so you already met her?"

"Yes, she was there with those six demons, one of her friends was half-demon."

"Yusuke she is very important to this mission so I'll need you to go get her after I'm through explaining the mission to you of course."

"Ok, will you hurry up already; I'd like to still make my date with Kayko tonight!"

"Very well, it seems that Kagome can sense demon auras. You will need her to find the 4 demons who stole the dragon's might necklace from Spirit world. If a demon possesses the necklace, its power would increase 100 fold! The demons are in disguise, even you guys won't be able to tell where or who they are. Not even our demon compass will help, but Kagome will e able to help."

"Man! Is it just me or are you guys always getting robbed? I mean the first time was with Kurama and Hiei's group and now these 4 people you speak of. You guys need to heighten security or something!"

"Yusuke you need to go get that girl and bring her here immediately. She will be getting home in about an hour. Hiei I want you to go with him just in case that Half-demon friend you guys speak of is with her."

Yusuke and Hiei ran out of the office and headed to the Higurashi shrine to get Kagome.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

There! Happy? I updated. I had a little trouble thinking about how to make Kagome and the winner of the contest get together. By the way the winner is ???. It's a secret! You'll have to read and find out. I will update as soon as I can I just have to update my other stories now. I'm a little behind, Now that school's out, I have more time!