Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's Crush ❯ Getting Kagome ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

*Disclaimer- I don't own any of the characters or the shows.*

Chapter 5- Getting Kagome

Kagome was walking home with her friends. They were asking her questions like, what happened after you left? What did you do?, Were they cute?

"GUY! Cool it! I already explained this to you I don't want to repeat myself!"

All her friends shut up. When they got to the end of the street they all said bye and headed in separate directions.

Kagome arrived at the shrine stairs. She sensed Inuyasha's presence and another demon she recognized, but didn't know who it was. She began to climb the stairs and when she was almost at the top someone ran up behind her and grabbed her and then took off.

'Who grabbed me? Where are they taking me?'

Kagome opened her eyes to see who had her and it wasn't Inuyasha! It was someone she met before she just didn't remember who.

"Hey put me down! NOW!"

"Sorry we can't do that! We have orders to take you with us."

Kagome slightly jumped at the sound of another voice.

(A.N- Can any of you guess who they are? Anybody?)

"Who are you people?"

"Oh you mean you don't remember us?" The person who was carrying her said. Suddenly they stopped and put her down.

"You guys! What do you want with me?"

"We need your help." Said Yusuke.

"We have a mission and you are the only one who can help us. You sense demon auras, correct?" Hiei said.

"Well yes, but-"

"We need you to just find the demons for us so we can get the necklace back from it. The necklace makes any demons powers increase 100 fold! It was stolen from Spirit World."

"Will you help us?"

"Well,..... I .....guess I will."

"Thank you meet us at your school tomorrow and we will go!"

"K."

Hiei and Yusuke ran away to go back to Spirit World.

Kagome headed back home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Yes, Yes, Yes I know it is short! I am on vacation in another state and I still thought about you ppl. I am typing this on my laptop in the car right now so. You know. Well you all should know what to do. Send me a review of course!