Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's Crush ❯ Telling the Hanyou ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

*Disclaimer- I do not own Inuyasha or any of the characters.*

Chapter 6-

Telling the Hanyou

Kagome was heading back home. 'Man! Why couldn't they have brought me home! I already walked from school and then they grabbed me and dragged me away like by 2 miles! How rude!'

She walked until me reached the shrine stairs. She climbed the stairs up to the top and stopped. She felt Inuyasha near. 'That's right he was here when Yusuke and Hiei took me. *Gulp* I don't think he will be happy.' She looked around the shrine and saw that he was lying in the god tree.

She cautiously walked over to the tree.

"Ehem. Inuyasha?"

Inuyasha jumped out of the tree and in front of her. "Where the hell have you been? I have been waiting here a while!"

"Inuyasha I was on my way up the shrine stairs,.." 'I don't think I should tell him that two guys grabbed me and ran away. I don't think he would take that very well."

"And?"

"When my friends called me over and wanted to show me something at their house around the corner, so I went." 'Good one Kagome!" She congratulated herself.

"Oh! Well are you ready to go now?"

"Uhhh, go?"

"Uhh, yeah, go. Go back to the Feudal Era!"

"Oh! Yeah, Inuyasha I can't go."

"WHAT?!?!?!?"

"Inuyasha, I have something very important to do."

"What is more important here than finding jewel shards?"

'*Sigh* I guess I am going to have to tell him something. I'll tell him, just not everything.'

"King Yama's son contacted me today and asked me to help him. I have to meet him tomorrow."

"King Yama?!"

"Yes."

"Well, OK, but you better be telling the truth!"

"I am!" 'Just not the complete truth. I don't like lying to Inuyasha, but I can't let him know about the other mission.'

Inuyasha felt that Kagome wasn't telling him everything, so he left. He went in to the well house and hid, making Kagome think he went back.

Kagome walked back to her house and did her homework.

********************The next day after school*********************

Kagome walked out of her last class and out side the school. Someone was watching her the whole day.

(A/N: No it isn't the YYH gang.)

He wanted to know what she was up to.

Kagome walked out to the fence that was around the basketball courts. She leaned up against the fence and was under a tree. She waited for Yusuke and Hiei to arrive. Inuyasha satin the tree. Being careful that she didn't sense him. (A/N: Don't ask me how he does that just go with it. K?)

A couple minutes later Hiei, Yusuke, and Kurama walk up to Kagome. Inuyasha has to hold himself back to keep himself from jumping out of the tree. The three boys kind of huddled around Kagome.

"Good, I am glad to see that you showed up." Kurama said with grace.

"Yes."

"Good, So that means you'll help right?"

"Yes I will help you."

"Good, because you didn't have any other choice. If you had said no I would have dragged you along any ways." Hiei said in his arrogance.

"Oh Hiei, there is no need to say such things." Kurama said placing a hand on Hiei's shoulder. Hiei just brushed it off.

"So what do we do now?" Kagome asked kind of nervously.

Inuyasha wasn't sure who these people were, but he had seen them before. The two, Hiei and Kurama, were demons. He didn't like them being so close to Kagome.

"Now we bring you to see Koenma. He has requested that we bring you to him so that he can explain the whole mission to you." Yusuke said politely.

"Uh, OK."

"BOTAN!!" Yusuke shouted.

Inuyasha nearly fell out of the tree, deaf.

Then there was a flash of light and a girl with blue hair and a pink Kimono, floating on an oar looking thing, appeared out of no where.

"Yusuke you don't have to shout so loudly!"

"Botan we are ready to go to Spirit World."

'Spirit World, what is that?' Inuyasha thought as he continued to watch them. 'What mission are they talking about. How could Kagome go on another mission when she didn't even finish the first one?'

Yusuke grabbed Botan's hand, Kurama grabbed Yusuke's hand, Hiei grabbed Kurama's hand, and Kagome grabbed Hiei's hand. Then In another flash of light they all disappeared.

Inuyasha shielded his eyes with his sleeve and when he removed his sleeve they were all gone!

"What the-? Where did they all go?"

A/N:

OK, OK, How was that? You all sent me so many reviews for this story! I thank you all! I have gotten so many that told me to update and I was just having some trouble trying to figure out how things should play out in this chapter, so forgive me! I will try to update as soon as I can, but I also need to update my other stories, so this is it for now! Please send me a review, but I don't think I need to tell you people that. You are all pretty good about that. No complaints! Thanx!