Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's Crush ❯ Epilogue ( Chapter 15 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

* Disclaimer- For the last time! I don't own Inuyasha, YYH or any of its characters!*

~~~~~~~*Epilogue*~~~~~~~

Two months passed since they killed Naruzu. Kagome and Inuyasha are still quite shy about being open with their feelings for each other. Sango and Miroku have become frustrated with them and sometimes resort to setting them up to try and get them to realize it. Of course it all ends up with Inuyasha becoming extremely embarrassed and hides it by chasing Sango and Miroku around and yelling at them. Kagome hasn't seen any one in the YYH gang since, but she hopes to see them again someday.

The YYH gang has returned to their normal routine. Yusuke hasn't gotten called to Spirit World yet for a mission, so things have been as peaceful as they'll ever be.

"Hey Urameshi! I saw you and Kayko at the movies last night." Kuwabara snickered. He turned his back on Yusuke and hugged himself and made kissing noises. Yusuke stood there with his eyes closed and his hands balled into fists at his side.

'Just count to ten and then you won't have to beat the crap out of him. 1……2…..3….4….5……….Forget it!'

"Come here Kuwabara!" Yusuke ran toward Kuwabara and caught him by the jacket.

"Now listen……to me! What me…….and Kayko do……..is……none……of your business!" Yusuke yelled as he punched Kuwabara a couple of times. He dropped Kuwabara on the sidewalk. Kuwabara had swirly eyes and sported many bruises on his face. Yusuke straightened out his clothes.

"Well, It's nice to see you two still get along." Yusuke turned to see Kurama walking up to them.

"Hey Kurama! How's it goin?" Yusuke waved as Kurama walked up to them. Kurama looked down at Kuwabara on the ground.

"What on earth did he do this time?"

"He was just being his usual self." Kurama laughed.

"What are we going to do with you two?" Yusuke shrugged. Yusuke was soon pummeled and knocked down by someone running past. The two ended up on the ground.

"Hey! Watch where you're going!" Yusuke yelled. The person was a young girl. She was looking at the ground. Apparently the bag she was carrying spilled its contents all over the ground and she was scooping them back into the bag.

"I am very sorry! I wasn't paying attention. It's just that I am in a hurry to get home. I hope I didn't….-" She looked up and stopped in mid sentence. She stared at the men she ran into and they stared at her.

"Kagome?" Kurama decided to speak up.

"Oh my gosh! Kurama! Yusuke! I didn't realize it was you! How have you guys been? I haven't seen you in a while." Kagome said as she stood up.

Yusuke laughed. "We've been fine. No new missions and it feels good to relax. How about you?"

"I'm fine. I was just heading home. Inuyasha is waiting for me. If I don't hurry he'll come looking for me." She laughed. She looked around. "Where's the rest of your group?"

"Kuwabara is right behind you and Hiei, well Hiei is just off doing whatever he does."

Kagome turned around to see Kuwabara on the ground with multiple purple bruises on his face.

"Oh my gosh! What happened to him?"

Yusuke gasped. "I don't know. Some guy just ran up to him and started punching him. It was a hit and run!" Yusuke said with drama.

Kurama sweat dropped and elbowed Yusuke. "Yusuke and Kuwabara were being their normal stupid selves."

"Hey!"

Kagome giggled. "Well, I'd love to hang out with you guys, but I better get home so Inuyasha won't throw a fit." They all nodded in understanding. "Maybe we could get together sometime."

They all nodded. "Sure. Why not?" They all said.

"That would be great! Oh! And I'd like to see Hiei again too, so if you see him let him know OK?"

"Sure." Kurama said. Kagome nodded and wrote her phone number down on a paper.

"Here, give me a call sometime and we can get together!" She turned to continue running down the street. She waved good-bye as she ran.

Kagome arrived at the shrine and ran up the steps and was greeted by Inuyasha who was waiting at the top.

"What took you son long?"

"Sorry Inuyasha, but I ran into Kurama, Yusuke, and Kuwabara."

"Them?"

"Yeah. I was just talking to them."

"Feh, fine." Kagome smiled and ran inside the house to pack her yellow backpack. She crammed it full of Ramen, clothes, bathing supplies, first aid stuff, and other necessities. She ran down the stairs, careful not to trip and ran out the door.

"Bye mom! Be back in a week!"

"Bye Kagome be careful!"

Kagome stopped in front of Inuyasha who was waiting by the well.

"Ready?" Kagome asked.

"Yeah. Let's go." Inuyasha and Kagome walked into the well house and closed the doors behind them. The blue light from the well shined through the cracks in the door and then faded away.

Kagome and Inuyasha eventually got together with the YYH gang. Hiei was still nowhere to be found. Kagome was kind of sad that she didn't get to see Hiei, but was also happy to have made a few new friends. She seemed to get along great with Kayko, Botan, and Yukina. She was shocked to hear from Yusuke that Yukina is Hiei's sister. She felt bad that everyone knew who her brother was, but didn't tell her, but they are just respecting Hiei's wishes.

A few months later Kurama managed to track down Hiei. Hiei had heard all about how they ran into Kagome and their little get together. They both paid Kagome a little visit at her house on night. Kagome was thrilled to see Hiei and gave him a big hug. Hiei was uncomfortable and just blushed. Kurama laughed at the sight and wished he had brought a camera. It was definitely a "Kodak moment." They all stayed in touch and remained friends. Kagome still went on the shard hunts with Inuyasha and Yusuke, Hiei, and Kurama still went on their missions from Spirit World.

"Hey! What about me!" Kuwabara yells.

Kuwabara too. Even though he isn't much help.

A/N:

So there you go! There is your Epilogue! I hope you enjoyed it! Like I said before, NO SEQUEL! This is it! THE END! Yes, really this is it now, no more. I just promised you an Epilogue if I got many reviews. I did receive mucho reviews, so I wrote this! It is short I know, but I think it is pretty good even if it is short. Send in your final reviews for this story. Thanks for taking the time to read my story and thanks for reviewing! I hope you enjoyed it! You can check out my other stories:

The student and the Teacher- PG-13

My Girl- PG-13

Alone-PG-13 (On Hold)

Changing Memories-PG (On Hold)

You can go to my Bio and find the summaries. www.fanfiction.net/~Inugurl14