Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Losing Grip ❯ To the Shrine! ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
'Thinking'
"talking"
/telepathy/
3333scene change333
7272flash back & end flash back7272
44444Dream44444

Chapter 5: To the shrine!

3333333333333333333333333 next morning at Yusuke's house

"URAMESHI WAKE YOUR LAZY ASS UP!!!" Kuwabara yelled at yusuke's sleeping form. "5 more minutes." Yusukes said sleepily. " BUT YOU SAID THAT HALF AN HOUR AGO!" Kuwabara yelled shaking Yusuke. Yusuke opened his eyes and hooked Kuwabara. "what the fuck! Yusuke yelled "can't a guy get some sleep arou nd here?". The rest of the gang just looked at him and shook there heads, exept Hiei he just looked out the balcony window. "Yusuke we've been trying to wake you up for almost two hours now." Kurama told him. "Hurry up and get dressed, you guys have to go to Sunset Shine." Botan said. "Yeah yeah, whatever." Yusuke said as he walked over to his closet to find some clothes. " I thought yu were coming with us." Kuwabara said. " Who me? Oh no no no no no." Botan said. "Its my day off and i have things i need to do." "Pfft whatever." Yusuke said rolling his eyes. "Urameshi just go get dressed already i got shit i gotta do to." Kuwabara said. "Like what feed your precious kitty?" Yusuke snapped. " Yes actually i do .". Yusuke laughed at kuwabara's answer and walked into the bathroom to get dressed.
He came back out a few minutes later wearing his usuall green outfit. "Lets just get this over with" he said crankily. "Some one woke up on the wrong side of the bed!" Kuwabara said. "No YOU woke me up on the wrong side of the bed you dumbass!" he said and stopmed into his living room where his mother was passed out on the couch a bottle of gin still in her hand. Yusuke took the bottle out of her hand and put it on the coffee table next to an ashtray. The others walked into the room after him
"You guys ready?" Boton asked "yes already just make the damn portal!" yusuke said. Boton glared at him and made a portal in the middle of the living room. Yusuke. Kurama , Hiei and Kuwabara walked through and ended up at the bottom of the stairs of the Sunset Shrine. Then they started walking up them.

333333333333333333333333333 Sunset shrine with Kagome
Kagome rolled over and looked at her clock then groaned. it was noon. 'Damn i wanted to sleep longer today.. oh well'. She stretched and got out of bed and sleepily walked into her bathroom to take a shower.
She grabbed a fluffy white towel and tossed it onto the closed toilet seat then brushed her hair out quickly to get the worst of the knots out. 'damn having thick hair! i have to brush it liek 5 times before it stays the way i want.' She turned on the hot water full blast then barley turned on the cold water. the bathroom quickly filled with steam and Kagome stepped into the shower and stood there for a few minutes letting the hot water hit her back. Then she grabbed her mocha scented shower gel and quickly washed herself then picked up her razor and started shaving. She cut her ankle but didnt notice and then looked at the 3 different shampoos she had.. 'Hmmm i think ill use the strawberry scented one today' she thought and pickd the bottle up. opened it and breathed in. 'oh i love strawberries' she smilled and squeezed a decent amout onto her hands and worked the shampoo into her hair. Then the same scented condtioner. She rinsed her hair and again just let the water hit her bakc. Then she noticed it was starting to get cold. 'oops' she thought and turned off the water stepping out and wrapped herself in the big fluffy white towel.
She walked back into her room and over to her closet. And looked over her clothes no longer likeing her bright clothes she frowned. 'note to self go shopping for new wardrobe' she dug through her clothes until she found a dark purple tank top and a slightly baggy pair of faded jeans. 'hope these jeans still fit me' she thought and grabbed a purple bra and purple thong. She dressed quickle and towel dried her hair befor brushing it out. She put on an onyx necklace and looked herself over in the mirror.
Then her head snapped up. She felt to really strong demon presances and a really strong hanyo aura. Then a really strong spiritual aura. 'WHAT THE FUCK!' she ran down her stairs and slid on a pair of purple flip flops and ran outside. She took a deep breath and calmed herself down. She saw 2 heads with black hair, one with red and one with orange. When they walked far enough up the stairs Kagome sighed. ' Why are they here though?'

The yu yu gang finished walking up the stairs and kuwabara collapsed panting. The other three looked at him and shook there heads. Then they looked back towards the shrine and Yusuke gasped
"Kagome?" what are you doing here?
Kagome raised her eyebrow. " umm i kinda live here"
"Oh... really?"
"duhh why else would i be here when the owners aren't?"
"Your parents arent here then?" Kurama asked
"Nope. my mother, brother and granfather went to visit family or somthing like that."
"Oh, i see. why didnt you go with them?"
"i dont know.. didnt really want to.." Kagome lied. then she looked at kuwabara. "Is he ok?"
"The oaf will be fine hes just way out of shape."Yusuke said laughing
"Shut-up- ura-me-shi-" Kuwabara panted out making Yusuke laugh harder
"Oh... well umm what are you four doing here? Kagome asked
"umm-" yusuke started but kurama cut him off
"we heard theres a sacred tree here. we came to pay our respects to our loved ones who have passed."
"Oh. whatever its right there, knock yourselves out." Kagome said pointing at the giant tree behind her. Kurama nodded and walked over to the tree and knelt down and pretended to pray. Yusuke followed his actions then Hiei did also. Kuwabara joined them when he caught his breath.
Kagome looked at them "Welll ill be inside, you guys are welome to join me when your done." She turned adn walked back into the house kicking off her shoes and went into the kitchen to find something to eat.

As soon as she was gone the four boys got up and looked around. "Nice shrine" Kuwabara said
"Yes it appears it is well kept" Kurama agreed
"Enough about the friggin shrine! can we please just find what we were looking for before Kagome comes back!" Yusuke said
"Hn already found it" Hiei said "There" he looked towards the well house.
"What the hell would be in a well house thats powerful?" Yusuke said disbelievingly
"Who would ever think to heck a well house for something powerful?" Kurama asked him
"Good point" Yusuke said and looked down. Then hiei dissapeared. The other 3 looked around
"Whered the shrimp go?" Kuwabara said wial he scratched his head
"I believe in there." Kurama said and started walking to the well house, that now had an open door. The other two followed them.
Inside the well house Hiei was looking suspisously at the well. "The power is emenating from here" He coldly stated
"They all looked into the well wondering how it was the source of such great power.
"Is it dangerouse? does it do anything?" Kuwabara asked
"I dont know lets find out." Yusuke said and pushed him head first into the well
"What the fuck Urameshi?!"Kuwabara yelled "When i get outta here im gunna-"
"Shut the fuck up. do you want to get us caught?" Yusuke said
"How do i get outta here?" Kuwabara whined
"The rope ladder behind you baka." Yusuke said.
Kuwabara climbed the ladder and glared at yusuke. "well now that we know the source of the power we should go visit Kagome, maybe she can give us more information about it." Kurama said
"But wouldnt we give our mission away then?" Yusuke asked
"Not if we just ask why there is a well house, just curiose visitors is what we are." Kurama said. The other three nodded agreeing with the fox. Quickly the exited the well house and shut the door then wlaked to the house's front door and knocked.
"Come in! Im in the kitchen." Kagome yelled.

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

sorry i took so long to update!! it was liek a year but the past year has been hell..... many family problems... im sorry again and thankx to all of my reviewers!!
keep reviewing

updated pairing list:
Hiei/Kag- 2
Kayko/Yus-1
Inu/Kik- 1
Kur/Bot-1
(for Nabooru92’s sake) Kuw/ ran. Fence Post- 1
Kur/Kag-1

keep voting please!!<33