Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Losing Grip ❯ A Seemingly Endless Walk ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

`thinking'
“talking”
telepathy
#scene change#
&flash back & end flash back &
Dream
Chapter 1:seemingly endless walk
Kagome was aimlessly walking around Tokyo, she had been for a few hours now. `How could you do that to me Inuyasha” she thought sadly. `When not even an hour before you told me you loved me'. Kagome thought back a few hours ago remembering what had happened and how her seemingly endless walk started.
& Feudal Era a few hours ago
“I love you Kikyo” Kagome heard Inuyasha say as she came to the clearing him and Kikyou (a/n: I hate the dead clay bitch starts chanting death to Kikyo death to Kikyou . Srry just had to say that) “What about my reincarnation?” Kikyo asked
“She doesn't matter to me , I only love you Kikyo” was his answer. Kagome watched as the embraced. Tears welled up in Kagome's eyes and Kikyo shot her a nasty grin. Barley above a whisper Kagome said “How could you, Inu?” and took a step back. A twig snapped and Inuyasha's head whirled around. “ Kagome wait lemme explain I-” but it was to late Kagome had already took off running though the forest. She didn't even bother to go get her bag she just ran and jumped into the well where a familiar blue light engulfed her.
# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # Kagome's house
She ran into her house to greet her family. “Hi every one Im home” she said walking to the kitchen where she found a note
Dear Kagome,
Souta Grampa and I are going to visit one of your Grandpa's old friends we will be back in a month or two.
Love,
Mom, Grampa and Souta 11/15/04
it said. After reading the not Kagome went upstairs to get changed. Her new outfit was a black shirt with `WICKED' written on the front of it, black pants and black boots. Kagome grabbed her house keys left her house and started her seemingly endless walk.
&
When Kagome finally stopped walking she was in front of a club called `The Dancing Demon' it was a club owned by Sesshoumaru. Kagome met him a few months ago and found out he's ruler of Makia and the Western Lands and is probably the richest guy in Japan. He owns a motley-billion dollar business and some restraints, clubs ect. Kagome was going to go to the end of the line whe she heard “Hey Kagome” she turned around and saw it was Hiten the bouncer. She went over and he let her in. Some people complained but Hiten just glared at them. Once inside Kagome noticed a sign-up sheet for open mic night and put her name in the last spot on the list.
FA: plz review and tell me what you think. If you have any suggestions plz tell me cuz this is my first fanfic and I suck at righting
Hiei: you got that right
FA: SHUT UP HIEI
Hiei: no
FA: yes lunges at Hiei
Hiei and FA: fighting each other
Kagome: well anyways umm FA doesn't own any of the YYH or IY charactors
FA: stops fighting for a second YET!! goes back to fighting Hiei