Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Losing Grip ❯ To Teh Toddler! ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

'Thinking'
"talking"
/telepathy/
3333scene change333
7272flash back & end flash back7272
44444Dream44444
 
Chapter 7: To Teh Toddler!
0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000
The next morning the sun streamed through Yusuke's window. He was snoozing peacefully until the silence was broken by the loud annoying sound of his communicator. He groaned and rolled over to grab the device off of his nightstand.
“What could you possibly want this fucking early toddler?” He groggily said his eyes still half shut.
The Reikai price huffed on the other line, “Yusuke for the millionth time, I am NOT a toddler! And you never reported in last night of what you found at that shrine.”
“Kagome's your priestess and the energy is a time portal to 500 years in the past.” He answered “Is that all you wanted cause I wanna get some more sleep.”
Koenma's eyes almost bugged out of his head. “WHAT! Get that girl over here NOW Yusuke! I MUST speak with her.”
“Yeah, yeah later I need more sleep.” Yusuke yawned and scratched his head.
“NO YUSUKE NOW!” Koenma bellowed “I'm sending Botan over there now to bring you back to the shrine!” and the screen went black.
“DAMMIT!” Yusuke cursed and threw his communicator at his wall before getting up to get ready for the day.
333333333333333333333333333333333333333 at Kagome's house
-poke- “Kaa-san.” Shippou said “Kaa-san.” He poked Kagome's stomach again. “KAA-SAN!” He yelled now jumping on her stomach energetically. The miko groaned and opened her eyes. “Good Morning Kaa-san!” Shippou chirped before jumping down.
“Uhhhh. Morning Shippou.” Slowly she sat up and stretched her arms above her head. “How did you sleep sweetie?” Kagome asked
“Good! Your bed is comfy.” He smiled as he bounced around the room. Then he stopped and looked back at Kagome. “Kaa-san I'm hungry.”
Kagome nodded. “Okay let me change and I'll make us breakfast, I'll meet you downstairs.” She got up and walked over to her closet. Shippou raced out of the room yelling an `Okay' as he went. Kagome laughed to herself as she picked out clothes for the day. She picked a pair of black sweat pants and a black tank top. She also grabbed a towel as she went into her bathroom. She showered and dressed quickly and returned to her room to brush her hair. Then she headed downstairs to start breakfast for her and Shippou.
33333333333333333333333333333 back at Yusuke's
Yusuke finished getting ready and was pacing around his living room waiting for Botan to arrive. `God would she hurry up!' After a few more minutes of pacing, Botan popped into his apartment. “Finally, lets get this over with we've got other things to do today.” Yusuke snapped. Botan glared at him before making a portal underneath him. Yusuke looked a mixture of shock and anger as he fell into the portal which made Botan chuckle.
33333333333333333333333 at Kurama's house
Yusuke fell on his ass in the middle of the living room making everyone in room laugh. “Shut the fuck up.” Yusuke growled and started grumbling about evil ferry girls.
“Hey where's the shrimp at? Isn't he goin with us?” Kuwabara asked
“Yes Kuwabara Hiei is joining us, but he is already there waiting for us. I'll call Miss Kagome now so we can be on our way.” Kurama said to them and walked out of the room.
333333333333333333333 back at Kagome's
Kagome had just finished making breakfast when the phone began to ring. She quickly divided the food onto two plates before running to answer the phone. “Hello Higurashi residence.” She said almost breathlessly.
“Hello Miss Kagome, its Shuuichi.” Kurama said.
“Hi Shuuichi! How are you doing?”
“I'm good. I was just calling to tell you that were leaving to go to your house now. Also we have to bring you to meet Koenma before we can go speak with Master Genkai.”
“Alright as long as Shippou can come with me I don't care.”
“Okay, of course he can come, we'll be over shortly.”
“Kay see you guys soon. Bye.” Kagome hung up the phone and returned to the kitchen to eat her breakfast with Shippou. When they finished Kagome washed the dishes and brought Shippou into the living room to watch TV wail they waited for the spirit detectives to arrive.
333333333333333333333 w/ spirit detectives
Kurama hung up the phone and went back into the living room and him Kuwabara and Yusuke left his house and began the walk to Kagome's house.
“Why didn't Botan just make a portal for us to go through?” Kuwabara groaned “I hate walking.”
“Shut the fuck up Kuwabaka, she's probably just gunna meet us there.” Yusuke answered annoyed at the oaf's laziness. A few minutes later they were at the bottom of the shrines steps and began the trek up them. Hiei who was waiting for them at the top greeted them all with a `hn' before the four walked up and knocked on the door.
Kagome answered the door and invited them into the living room. “How are you guys doing this morning?” She asked
“Pretty well, and yourself?” Kurama asked and he sat down on the love seat next to the couch Kagome and Shippou were on. “Same old same old.” She replied.
Shippou jumped from Kagome's lap into Kurama's. “So can I see your demon form today please!?” Shippou asked giving puppy dog eyes to Kurama.
/c'mon red! Lemme out! The kit wants to see me/ Youko whined
/not now Youko, later we have things to attend to first/ Kurama answered
/Humph. You'reno fun red. / Youko pouted before shutting up.
“Today you can yes, just not right now kit there are any things we have to do today.” Kurama told him. Shippou smiled and jumped back into Kagome's lap content he'd get to meet another fox demon today.
“So when do we go see this Koenma person?” Kagome asked them
Yusuke shrugged. “Whenever Botan gets her ass over here to make us a portal.”
“Hey I heard that Yusuke!” said a slightly angry yet extremely cheerful sounding voice. A bluish portal opened in the middle of the living room and out came Botan with her oar. She proceeded over to where Yusuke was standing and hit him over the head with it. This made Kagome and Shippou giggle. Botan turned to face them. “Oh how rude of me! I'm Botan, the ferry girl to the underworld and assistant to the spirit detectives. Nice to meet you.” She extended her hand out to Kagome who shook it and then shook her head. “You seem way to cheerful to be the grim reaper.” She stated. Botan looked curiously. “Yeah I seem to get that a lot.”
“Well can we go now?” Yusuke said impatiently. Botan glared at him but then opened a portal similar to the one she came through a few minutes prior. Everyone then went through the portal into Reikai.
Koenma was sitting behind his desk impatiently waiting for the spirit detectives to show up. He saw the portal open into his office and sighed in relief. `Its about time those lazy detectives got here… its almost time for my nap.' Once everyone was out of the portal her cleared his throat and looked to Kagome who was holding Shippou. “Hello, you must be the miko our sensors detected. I'm Koenma, prince of spirit world.” Koenma said and held his small hand out to Kagome. Kagome looked around in confusion before staring wide eyed at the small prince. “Y-you're the pr-pr-prince of spirit world?!” She exclaimed barley containing her laughter. “Yes I am, why?” Koenma asked
Kagome and Shippou fell onto the floor and began rolling around laughing their asses off. “B-but you're so so so little!” Kagome managed to get out between giggles.
The spirit detectives were all amused at Kagome and Shippou's reactions to the Reikai prince. Koenma however narrowed his eyes at them. “Yeah and I'm still older and more powerful than you!” he huffed at the two. Kagome and Shippou's last giggles finally subsided and they looked up at him from the floor. “Gomen-nasai Koenma-sama we just find it hard to take someone who looks like a toddler seriously.” They both giggled again. Yusuke out right laughed “I told you, you look like a toddler.” Koenma glared at all of them “I am NOT A TODDLER!” he screamed getting very cranky. “Looks like someone needs a nap.” Shippou said making everyone chuckle again.
Koenma made a sound slightly resembling a growl, “ENOUGH! We have things to discuss; Yusuke informed me that a well on your shrine's grounds is time portal.” Kagome nodded and proceeded in explaining Koenma the story of her adventures in the past. Again she left out the parts about her relationship with Inuyasha. Koenma looked at all of them. “Well since you no longer are safe traveling with the hanyou are you still going to return to the feudal era?” He asked her. Kagome nodded, “Yes I have to, I have to finish the jewel, I broke it, it's my responsibility.”
Koenma thought for a minute, “All right then my spirit detectives will accompany you on your journey to aid you in your battle against Naraku and keep you safe.” Everyone nodded agreeing that was the best thing to do. “But I'm not sure when exactly I'm returning to the past,” Kagome explained to Koenma, “I do not have complete control over my powers and would like to train them before returning there so that I'm not almost completely helpless. Shuuichi said he would bring me to Genkai to ask her to help train me.”
“That is a very good idea, though Genkai is not a mike, her being a powerful psychic she can help you master control over your spirit energy, which in turn would give you some better control over your miko powers. However you need to obtain control of those by training with an actual miko.”
Kagome nodded in understanding “It's a lot better than nothing.” She smiled “So when are we going to Master Genkai's?” She asked them.
They all shrugged “Whenever you want.” Yusuke said. Then they all heard a very loud grumbling sound. Everyone looked around, Kuwabara was blushing. “Uhh my bad, I haven't eaten yet today.” He said. Yusuke and Shippou laughed at him wial Kagome giggled. “Why don't we uh go get the girls from Genkai's house and go get some food.” He continued. Everyone thought then agreed it was a good idea.
“Botan can you make us a portal to Genkais?” Yusuke asked the ferry girl nicely.
“Why sure Yusuke, here you go.” She cheerfully answered. A blue portal appeared and the spirit detectives + Kagome and Shippou disappeared into the blueness.
0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000
 
Another chappie finished! ^.^
 
Thankx to reviewers! Please give me feedback on the story! I wanna know what you all think of it, and if you have any ideas for the story I'm always open to new ideas of what should happen.
 
Next Chapter: Meeting Genkai
 
Disclaimer- I -UNFORTUNATLY- DO NOT OWN ANY THING BUT THE PLOT OF THIS STORY! ='[
 
Japanese words:
Baka- idiot
Gomen-nasai - I'm sorry
Reikai- spirit world
Miko- priestess
Kaa-san- mom/mommy