Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Love Hurts ❯ Chapter 1: Naraku Attacks ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Love Hurts
By WhiteTigressDemon



Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or YYHS but I wish I did just like every other fan girl out there....right?



Chapter 1: Naraku Attacks



It was another average day or so Kagome and her fellow companions thought. Fighting demons and checking any rumors out about the location of any jewel shards to see if they were true. So far they were out of luck, but then they heard about a shard that was pretty close to Inuyasha’s's forest, about a day or so away. It was about lunch time and Shippou was getting very annoying complaining how hungry he was.

"Inuyasha’s Shippou is hungry and I’m starting to get tired can we stop to eat?" Kagome said hoping for an answer so she doesn’t have to sit him. "Fine" he said in a gruff way. 'shit now I’m going to get sat for sure...damn rosary.' "Inuyasha why are you so rude lately? You have been acting strange ever sense we came back from my time." "You really want to know Kagome?" "Yes" "Fine I felt a few demons in your time...strong ones at that." "So your point is?" "They might get the shards!" "Oh and I suppose that they wont get me? even thought I have the shards and they would have to kill me to get to them? I see how it is Inuyasha. as soon as we check this out im going home for a week." A WEEK! YA RIGHT!! LIKE I WOULD LET YOU DO THAT!" "No but if you don’t let me ill use the rosary on you." "Keh...like im afraid of a stupid rosary. Your not going home and that’s final." "OSUWARI! I am to!"

"Lady Sango, I'm glad that we don’t fight" *rub rub* "EEPPPP!" *SMACK!!!* "Hoshi-sama I’ve had it with your lecherous ways if you do that to me again I swear!!" "My dear Sango is there a problem?" "I'll tell you my problem. ITS YOU!!" Miroku was so shocked that he couldn't say anything. "Miroku I'm.....I'm sorry...I didn't mean to say that..." "It's ok Sango I.... I understand....good bye my lady." With that he turned in the other direction and started walking away. Sango just started hipper venalating (sp?) and dropped... Miroku herd this and turned as soon as Sango’s head hit the ground. "SANGO!!!" It turned out Naraku hired a demon that specialized in poison darts and that Sango was the easiest target at that moment so she got hit with a rare poison that had no antidote in the past but Kagome knew that there was one person named Genkai that knew how to make this antidote...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

TBC....

So how did you like Chapter 1? This is my first fic that I posted on the internet. My other ones sucked so I never finished them. I know this was a short chapter but im sick with some sort of virus and I just found out that it gave me asthma (sp?) and I cant really breath that well. That and I wrote this at 2am and I can't sleep at all. So you know what to do R&R please and thanks! oh and one last thing i go by WhiteTigressDemon or DemonKittyForever. Ja-ne!

~WhiteTigressDemon~
~DemonKittyForever~