Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mayonaka Ryuujin ❯ Toku Fushigi ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

If you guys don't start reviewing, major Hell will be brought!Something like discontinuing! I'm especially talking to the people who just read and don't review; I like to know if what I'm writing is good and if I should continue.Speaking of continue, here's the next chapter:

Chapter 5: Toku Fushigi!

"What!! Get your detectives on it! Hurry! We have so little time!! Go get your detectives, son!"

"But father, they're already at the location he'll appear!" "Then brief them on what's going to happen!! HURRY UP!!! I think we only have a day to prepare!!!"

Koenma ran back to his office to brief his detectives. His father was a wreck! Koenma had never seen his father this way, but then, he'd be like that too if his brother was planning to destroy the barriers.

Koenma reached his office and dived for the device that called Yusuke. Now all he had to do was to tell them, then he could go calm his father down before he started destroying Ningenkai again.

~~~~~~~With Rekai Tantei~~~~~~

--as Hiei started twisting InuYasha's legs into literal pretzels. Suddenly a gasp came from nearby, the only reason it was heard over InuYasha's pig squealing was because of their demon hearing.

Kagome stopped her cutting a quarter way through; Hiei stopped his pretzel tying. They dropped InuYasha simultaneously, making InuYasha stay up on his twisted legs.

Kagome and Hiei ran to Yukina. She was breathing! But barely; they had to help her. Then Kagome remembered her sword. She grabbed its hilt and held it in an incorrect position. She started going through the things she kept inside of the hilt, for it could store things.

Hiei pulled Yukina's head into his lap and started whispering soothing words, mostly to comfort himself. Everyone in the "stands" gasped at Hiei's show of emotion besides anger, and even that had been split-second.

Kagome collapsed to her knees. She couldn't find it! She couldn't find her potion! Now how was Yukina supposed to live? Fluffy didn't have his sword. It had been put into a museum with the Tetsusaiga. Kagome still couldn't get her mind off Tensaiga. Then she remembered something. Something Hiei had taught her when she had been only a few months old.

Kagome closed her eyes and concentrated. She felt in her soul the demonic energy that was flowing freely. She pulled at it. At first it slipped away from her invisible hands; then it started pooling in them; wanting to help.

She pulled about half her energy and separated it. She then concentrated only on the energy she had cut off; calling it to the surface.

Everyone in the room tensed at the sudden increase in demonic energy; even Yukina's nearly decimated energy struggled to rise and protect her. Whatever Kagome was doing, she was bringing out a helluva lot of energy!

Kagome's hands started glowing a bright pink as she concentrated on turning the demonic energy pure. Demi Gods and Goddess' had the power to turn their energy pure or evil. Kagome was using a very old Demi technique called Miko Koumajutsu Ki.

The Miko Koumajutsu Ki was used only in dire situations that would either turn the desired amount of energy from your person into Demon energy, to destroy an extremely evil being, or Miko energy, to save someone's life. You couldn't use the pure energy on yourself or use the demon energy to make you stronger; if you did, you were usually stripped of your power and turned human. In rare cases, you would turn into a human with a chronic (incurable) disease if your crime was really horrible.

Kagome's power reached all the way to her chest. She finally opened her eyes, chanting something that only Demi understood. Otherwise you would just hear, "Bpzt wtg axkt! Bpzt wtg axkt! Bpzt wtg axkt!"

Kagome slowly reached down to Yukina so her demon ki would recognize her. She gently laid her hands down onto Yukina's, where Hiei had told her so many years ago was "where the life energy is." She had to revive Yukina's life energy before it was too late.

Slowly, Kagome imagined in her mind that the power was pouring into Yukina, giving her more life energy. Her eyes closed again as she continued chanting, making all of the energy go. The pink power slowly receded back to her fingertips, and then just disappeared. Kagome only slightly felt the effects of losing so much energy at once, too focused on reviving Yukina to care.

Kagome started perspiring as she started converting the pure energy back into demonic energy, then to life energy. Everyone was absolutely quiet, even Kuwabara, for they knew that if she did the process too quickly or was distracted, she could lose control of her energy and Yukina would be destroyed.

Yukina started screaming loudly as her body started fighting the foreign energy. Even though they were blood related, it would take a while for Yukina's body to recognize it and accept it.

Kagome wasn't even fazed by Yukina's shrieks, only wanting to end her turmoil. She concentrated on making the energy into life energy, which was very difficult.

Kagome fell down to her elbows as she fought Yukina's blood. She had to convert it now! Yukina's zenryoku started accepting what it was given as it recognized Kagome. It made the converting process quicker as it converted the energy as well. Pretty soon all the energy had been accepted; Yukina started breathing easier as her screams stopped and slept to regain stamina.

Kagome collapsed in a coma, the chikaraotoshi catching up to her now that her youryoku was nearly depleted. Kagome's breathing was slightly labored in her coma as her body started its long process of regaining raifusaikuruenerugi.

Sesshoumaru came over to help Hiei. He grabbed Kagome and followed Hiei to the back room where the girls would rest. Kagome deserved it; it would take about a week and a half to regain everything.

Yusuke's communicator went off. He got it out and opened it. "Yusuke! The barriers are in trouble! Akujin is coming soon! He is already in Kagome's castle! You must have everyone's help in order to defeat him! The barrier isn't too far from where you are; have Kagome lead you to him. Got it?"

Yusuke looked a bit worried. "Kagome is out. She'll be out until next week, at the least." Koenma suddenly looked pale. "You sure?" Yusuke nodded sagely. Koenma's voice was very grave when he spoke. "Well…you'll have to stop him before the end of the month. By that time, he'll have full access to the barriers and will be able to break them with the ritual. So go to the castle as soon as she is ready, okay?" Yusuke nodded and closed the communicator when Koenma's face disappeared.

His life was going to be Hell when Kagome woke up…

~~~~~~~END~~~~~~~

DICTONARY:

Chikaraotoshi: Loss of energy

Youryoku: Spare energy

Raifusaikuruenerugi: Life-cycle energy

Zenryoku: Whole Energy

Miko Koumajutsu Ki: Priestess Summoning Demon Energy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ja ne!