Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Miko's Mischief ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"Koenma, sir, an unknown portal has appeared in your office!" a green ogre yelled at his boss's bedroom door. Koenma had gone to take a break (nap!) when the portal had appeared. They could hear talking but it seemed to only be one female, or so they thought. Koenma came flying out of his room and got to his office to see his three spirit detectives being pushed into the room followed by a certain miko.
"Kagome!" the miko turned and laughed. With a smile she released her spell on the unsuspecting boys and gave the prince of Reikai a hug before turning to the boys once more. She smiled mischievously.
"Sorry about my spell, I was bored. How ya been, Koenma?" she plopped herself on Koenma's desk.
"No offense taken, Miss Kagome?" she smiled at the red head, her eyes still laughing.
"Yeah, nice ta meet you. I'm Kagome Higurashi, born miko. Oh and thank you kind gentlemen for not fighting my spell." she grinned cheekily.
"How have you been Kags?" Botan asked, she had popped in seconds ago, cutting off Koenma's reply.
"Lovely. Been lazing about Makia for a couple of days now. You must come to the house, Botan, well as soon as Koenma can spare you that is." Kurama seemed to be the only one who noticed she lied. Well maybe Hiei but he didn't comment. The girl's eyes flashed his way as if warning him.
"Of course, Kagome, we'll just give Botan today and tomorrow off" Kagome gave him a dazzling smile.
"But..." her gaze darkened. “We will be giving you an escort." she gave a low growl.
"I'm a miko, hell I'm practically a youkai! Just let us go I don't feel like dealing with anyone then Botan so, prince, back off. Unless you want my brother on your case. And if you don't stop fucking bugging me I'll destroy the barrier. I created it so I can destroy it too." she opened a portal and went through, pulling Botan after her.