Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Never Ending Romance ( with a cranky wife) ❯ betrayal ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 7: Betrayal
I don't own nothin



All of a sudden, Koenma appeared. " Yusuke, Kagome, I have a mission for you." Koenma said, floating above the table. " Kagome can't go." Said Yusuke. " Why not, she looks positively fine." Said Koenma. " She's pregnant toddler." Yusuke said impatiently. Koenma narrowed his eyes as a frown marred his features. " I'm sorry Yusuke, but that child cannot be born. It'll be too powerful." Koenma said. Shippo and Hiei immediately stood in front of their mother. Yukina hugged her mother close as Kagome let angry tears flow down her cheeks. " You won't lay a finger on Kagome or my kid!" Yusuke exclaimed angirly." Kagome-sama is the most powerful being to ever live, and that is the only reason we haven't killed her," Koenma informed." If we kill the child before it's born, it will eliminate that problem.
Yusuke and Kagome's eyes were tinging pink as Kagome and Yusuke changed into thier demon forms.( I don't know what Yusuke's demon form looks like so I'll make one up, his hair will reach his butt and has fangs claws and poiinted ears.) " Yusuke, don't do this, we have to kill the child. If you resist, you will be under arrest." Koena said, gathering a ball of blue energy. Yusuke's eyes went red in a demon rage. " You will not harm my mate or child. I, as the lord of Makai( demon world dudes) cut off all connections to Rekai. Ningeki shall be under attack. My Mate put ther barriers up and she can take them back down.My children, come or stay here and die." Yusuke said, still in his ' royal unhappy demon lord' voice and his eyes still red. kagome made a portal and Everyone walked through except of course, Koenma. Kagome then transported her and yusuke's family to thier castle. " O man, I forgot I was dealing with a taiyoukai. I'm gonna get a spanking for this. This will not turn out good." Koenma said as he felt the barrier weakening.

Sorry it took so long on the update. And I;m sorry it's so short. I'm working on the next one, thanks for the reviews and please review more. TOODLES

Pieisgood