Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Never Ending Romance ( with a cranky wife) ❯ All Okay ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 8:All Okay
I don't own Inuyasha or Yu Yu Hakusho


Koenma sighed as he teleported back to Rekai. " Botan, get me Kurama,Keiko and Botan." Koenma ordered as he sat down at his desk. Botan got the said people, all of whom were in their pajamas." Sadly to say, Kagome's pregnant." Koenma said. Kurama and Keiko bristled with anger. " That's great! Urameshi always wanted a kid, and I bet Kagome-chan's happy too, let's have a party, yay!" Kuwabara said happily. " Kuwabara, SHUT UP! Yusuke will never have kids as long as he is mated to Kagome. We cannot let their child be born. It will be too powerful." Koenma said. Keiko smirked evilly, thinking of the pain she was going to cause Kagome. Kurama frowned sadly, also thinking of the pain he might have to cause Kagome.
AS you can see, Kurama is jealous of Yusuke and wants Kagome and Keiko is jealous of Kagome and wants Yusuke. This all started when Yusuke brought his new girlfriend, Kagome, to meet his freinds.

Flashback

With Yusuke and Kagome

" Yus-kun, what if they don;t like me?" Kagome asked worriedly. " What about you is not likeable?" Yusuke said as he squeezed her butt a little. Kagome got a anger tick mark on her forehead

With everyone else

" Who are we meeting again?" Kuwabara asked. " His new girlfriend, I don't think she'll last. I'm the only one who can handle him." Keiko sneered. " he said to be nice to her, so be nice." Kurama said. They continued to chat until they suddenly heard, " Yusuke, you perv! Don't touch my butt again!" They heard no slap, much to their surprise. They then saw Yusuke walk over a hill, hand in hand with a tiny woman. Yusuke and the woman walked over to them. Kurama and Kuwabara gawked at her beauty. Long wavy obsidian hair and kind brown doe eyes. All attached to a body made for men ( Out of the gutters pervs, thanx) Keiko just sneered," Who's the tramp, Yusuke, is she using you for something you have?" Yusuke stepped forward and glared at keiko.. The girl put a tiny hand on Yusuke's shoulder. The small touch seemed to have calmed him down. " Um, excuse me, I'm Kagome Higurashi. No I'm not using Yusuke for anything, I love the dimwit to much." Kagome said as Yusuke glared at her for the 'dimwit' comment. " Hey!" He cried out. " I hope we can be friends." Kagome continue as she bowed. " Mother?" Hiei wondered to himself. " Huh?" Kagome started, but when she saw Hiei, she glomped him and cried, " My little Firefly!" Yusuke was jealous, but that was put to rest when Hiei said, " I missed you Mother." Everyone's eyes widened. " Yus-kun, Hiei is my adopted son." Kagome said. " Where, is Otou-san?" Hiei asked. Since Kagome was not with his adopted father, something must have happened. Kagome leaned close to his ear and whispered, " I-I killed him, he was going to kill me. I'm so sorry Hiei, please don't be mad at me" " It's okay Mother, he got what he deserved." Hiei said, glaring at everyone with a look that said, " Tell anyone you saw this and you're dead". " Okay, let's have lunch." Kagome said, doing a total mood swing.

Two Months after meeting

with Kagome

Hey kagome, um, I was wondering if you wanted to go to the movies with me, like a date." Kurama asked, stuttering slightly to appear more charmingly adorable. " Kurama, you know I'm dating Yusuke,. How could you even sak that. Sorry Kurama, but no." Kagome said, slightly angry as she walked away. Kurama bristled with jealousy toward yusuke as he stared at Kagome's swaying hips(Perv). " Yusuke, you can't have this one." Kurama said to himself.

with yusuke

" Yusuke, I know you missed me, but you didn't have to hook up with a tramp. I would've gladly come back to you." Keiko said seductively as she pressed her chest against him. " Get off keiko, you had your chance. Besides, Kagome's boobs are softer and bigger." Yusuke said dreamily as he started to day-dream about perverted stuff. Keiko gave a sigh of relief. " I thought, you loved her for her. I'm so relieved it's just because of her body. I forgive you Yusuke, I['ll take you back." Keiko said. " I don't love Kagome for just her body. She's sweet, and she accepts me for me. She thinks I'm the best thing in the world. She's the best thing that's ever happened to me." Yusuke said angirly. " Does she know you're a half demon, one of the most hated beings in the world?" Keiko asked, planning to catch him off guard." Actually, yes, she does no and she loves me even more because of it. Bye Keiko." Yusuke said walking away with his hands in his pockets.

End Flashback

" What do you need for us to do sir?" Kurama asked." I need you to kill Kagome's baby and get her away from Yusuke." Koenma said. " Ican't do that to them!" Kuwabara said angirly. " I'm sorry Kuwabara, thet it had to come to this, but we have your sister hostage, and we will kill her if you refuse." Koenma said. " D-mn you Koenma!" Kuwabara said angirly. " C'mon everyone, we need to devise a plan." Kurama said. Botan made them a portal to Genkai's temple." Where's kagome, Yukina, Hiei and the dimwit?" Genkai asked, sipping her green tea." They've fled to Makai because kagome is pregnant." Kurama explained " So?" Genkai asked."The tramp's baby will be too powerful to be allowed to live." Keiko sneered. Genkai took another sip of her tea and stood up. " Well, good luck. if there's gonna be a war, tthen I'm gonna be on the winning side. I'll be at Yusuke's castle. See you on the battle field." genkai said as she walked through a portal to Makai.. At that moment, Kurama knew this mission would be near impossible. Yusuke and Kagome had many strong allies.

With Yusuke and kagome!!
Everyone's family were settled in and Kagome showed Genkai to her room after Genkai had yelled at yusuke for not bringing her to the castle.. Yusuke and kagome were now in their room relaxing. Kagome was crying from stress and Yusuke held her close." Yus-kun, everything is going wrong. We're fighting a war!" kagome sobbed." Don't worry koi.We have a whole world who will bend to our every whim." Yusuke said softly. " Are we even ready to rule a whole world Yus-kun, we're still only teenagers. We only got Married 2 months ago and I'm only 17 and you're only 18, now we're gonna be parents on top of that. I don't know if I'm ready for this. Even though I'm heiress to the Western lands, but still yus-kun, can we do this?" Kagome asked panickly." Shh, koi, we'll do fine. We have demons' support because of you kindness, and make 'em obey crap and stuff with my strength. We're the perfect combo. So don't worry baka, it's not good for the kid." Yusuke said, nuzzling her neck. Kagome buried her head into yusuke's long hair, taking in the calming scent of her mate. The rulers of Makai were now in their demon forms, after all, demons wouldn't want humans ruling their lives. Yusuke lifted Kagome into his lap and higged her tight. Yusuke pulled away and brushed his mate's lips. Kagome turnednit into a more passionate kiss by running her tongue along his bottom lip. Yusuke opened his mouth and they battled for dominance, Kagome eventually lost and Yusuke explored her mouth, runnig his tongue along her fangs.. Yusuke put his hands on kagome's upper thigh to steady her as she had some how managed to straddle him.
Then,to quite the annoyance of Yusuke, Shippo and Souta walked in. " EWWW get your nasty hands off my sister's butt!" Souta exclaimed. " have every right to. She is my wife!!" Yusuke said, rubbing Kagome's upper thigh just to spite them. Shippo growled and Souta scowled ( hehe, I rhymed, i'm so freakin' clever.) " Anyway Mama, Uncle Souta and Yukina-imouto wanted to look around the area, and they wanted you to show them around." Shippo said, giving a true bright smile. " Of course, bonding time with my Ototou and my musume. C'mon Souta, let's get your neice and we'll be off!" Kagome said excitedly and dragged Souta out of the room. Shippo said good bye to his mother, then shut the door with his foot as he approached Yusuke in an intimidating manner. Shippo's bright smile turned into an angry scowl ( bam! I rhymed again) 'shippo, is she gone?' Hiei asked Shippo through their telepathic link. 'Ya, she's gone.' Shippo replied.

Yusuke's POV
So here I am sitting on the bed, afraiod for my life. Sure, I'm stronger than Shippo, but if I so much as scratch him, Kagome would kill me. So all I'm siitin' here and waiting for torture, and Shippo is just standing there. I got up and waved my hand in front of my step-son's face, and all of a sudden Hiei's voice comes from behind me and says," Get away from my brother Detective." " Sorry Hiei." I say. " Sit down Father." Shippo ordered. I slowly sat down. Geez, all I wanted was to make out with my wife and raise my kid, but NO! I have to deal with my sons who hate my guts, and I think they're gonna kill me, dear Kami. " Detective,, you've made three mistakes. Mistake number one, marrying our mother." " Mistake number two, not being able to practice abstinance and, there by making Mother pregnant." Shippo added. " Mistake number three, declaring war while Mother is pregnant. She won't be able to defend herself properly. You better be able to extra good care of her." Hiei finished angirly. " I get that, I know, but I have to protect my kid too. Are you gonna protect my kid too? or are you gonna hate my kid like you hate me?" I asked solemnly, I had to make sure my family was protected, even if I wasn't there. " of course, we'll love and protect the kid, he/she is gonna be our brother or sister." Shippo said as he kicked me in the knee and Hiei punched me in the face. What the he-- was that for? "Itai." I groaned out.

Thanks for being patient people, the next chapter is gonna be pretty short, so I should update soon. Review please. TOODLES