Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Never say: It can't get any worse ❯ Oh man ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"KAGOME!!!" a voice cried out.

Kagome looked up and grinned as Rin came bounding out of the woods and into the clearing she and Shippo were in. Kagome waved and beckoned for her to come to them. "Hey Rin! Is Sesshomaru and Inu Yasha fighting again?"

Rin ran over and hopped into the teenager's lap, "Yup." She said looking up at the woman she wished more than once, was her mother. "Sesshomaru-samma ran off and left Rin with Jaken. Only Rin knew that since the `dirty unworthy hanyou' was there then Kagome-chan would be here too! So Rin ran off and looked for Kagome-chan and Shippo-chan and Rin found you! Where is Shippo-chan?"

Just then Shippo ran out of the woods panting, he had was carrying something cupped in his palm. "Rin-chan! I knew you'd be here! So I got you something!" He cried. He raced over and extended his hands. He opened them revealing a . . . . . fat brown toad!

Rin smiled, "Yay! Toady! Thank you Shippo-chan!" she took the toad into her hand and nuzzled it with her cheek. "I'll call her Teeny!" she cried happily and placed a kiss on the toad's head. The toad croaked in response then jumped onto Rin's shoulder. "Yeah! I think she likes me!" she grinned.

Kagome laughed, she placed Rin on the ground then started rummaging through her things. "Ah ha! Some music!" she said grinning as she found her walkman and cds. "Hey why don't you two go play?" Shippo and Rin eagerly went out into the field where they started playing tag.

Kagome tugged off the coat she was wearing revealing the tight midthigh jean shorts, a black tanktop that ended an inch below her breasts, a ripped thin blue vest, black fingerless gloves, a black biker hat, black high heeled boots and a black bandanna around her neck . She placed a cd in then pressed the play button, music flitted through the clearing, she stood up and took a deep breath before starting with the dance routine she and her friends (mostly friends) made up. The dance was for a charity talent show at school. The dance was semi-erotic, but subtly erotic so that parents (mothers in general) wouldn't protest against it.

When she finished she bent down and turned off the music, she straightened back up with sigh. She looked to her left, Inu Yasha and Sesshomaru were both gripping the Tetsusaiga yet staring at her, she looked to her right then immediately turned back and stared. The two half brothers were still staring with, lust?, in their eyes. She turned red, all that registered in her head was that she, Kagome Higurashi had performed a semi-erotic dance ALONE before two MEN with DEMON blood. She felt faint. However a still sane part of her took over her body, Kagome reached down and took out a blanket from her bag, wrapped it around her, turned around and sat glaring at the ground. She squelched a groan in her mouth that she knew would sound erotic and she didn't want to be anymore erotic - not today anyway.

The sound of shouting and fighting relaxed her somewhat, then he heard Inu Yasha use the KAZE no KIZU to send Sesshomaru elsewhere. She gulped as she heard him approach her. He stopped behind her. After a moment of silence she said, "Inu Yasha I'm going home. No, not because I have to go to school but because I promised my mother that I'd help around the house. You understand, I can't break a promise and she is my mother." She stood up then stuffed her blanket and other stuff into her bag. She shrugged on her coat. A hand grabbed her shoulder. "Inu Yasha sit!" the hand remained there, no slamming sound at all. She blanched her eyes wide, oh no, the one thing she'd feared every time Inu Yasha went into battle had come true, she turned slowly and nearly passed out.

His subduing necklace was gone.

"Sesshomaru cut it off." Inu Yasha said smirking.

`Darn. Now I'll have to ask Kaede to get another one.' Kagome thought dejectedly. "Inu Yasha. Please I have to go! I promised mom!" she said.

The hanyou hmphed then stepped in front of the girl, "Fine go." He grunted. He bent down and nuzzled Kagome's neck, "Just come back. Soon." Then Inu Yasha was gone.

Kagome walked from the clearing in a daze thinking all about Inu Yasha. She walked toward the well and went around the village, she was so lost in her little fantasy (NOT that kind of fantasy you hentai!!!) that she didn't even notice it when she bumped into him. "Oh sorry . . . . . " She started but trailed off and stared wide-eyed at the demon before her. She looked around for an exit out, but knew in her heart that she wouldn't be able to escape him. She was face to chest with . . . . .

Sesshomaru.

`Shit. Double shit. Triple shit. I'm dead.' Kagome thought. "Hello Lord Sesshomaru. What brings you here?" she laughed nervously.

Sesshomaru looked down at the girl in front of him and grinned evilly.