Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Not Again! ❯ Wow ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
         Aka:Hi. this is the first fanfiction I've ever posted so be gentle with me, basically the final battle was fought and our guys won.(yay) But something important was left unnoticed ,oh and Kagome has some new changes to cope with.
         Kagome:O.o what?!
         Aka:Shippo if you will?
         Shippo:Aka doesn't own Inu-Yasha or Yu Yu Hakusho.
         'thoughts' "speech"
Aka:On with the story!

End ch.1

        
 &n bsp;       Two weeks had passed.Two weeks since the Shikon no Kakera was complete two weeks since Naraku the corrupt hanyou had finally rested in hell.'Two weeks',thought Kagome 'since my transormation.'



POV

    &nb sp;   
         "Inu-Yasha!" Kagome yelled as one of her best friends collided with a tree after being hit head on with Kagura's Dance Of Blades.Suddenly a large snake youkai was before her ,she cursed her luck reaching inside her quiver and drawing an arrow the youkai was to close to hit with her bow so she charged her arrow with her miko energy and then stabbed it through the demons abdomen purifying it to dust.'Thank you Kaede' she thought silently thanking the elderly miko who had helped her improve her miko skills.
        
 &nbs p;      
     &n bsp;   There were no youkai in close proximity so she took the chance to survey how her friends were doing. Inu-Yasha was standing once again and trying fruitlessly to get a hit on Naraku whether with his Tetsaiga(spelling?)or his claws it was impossible to tell.Sango was fighting with her brother Kohaku with tears streaming down her face.'Poor Sango' Kagome thought sympathetically.Miroku was farther back from the middle of the battle fighting off lesser youkai with his shakujou and ofuda's every know and then finding an open spot free of the poison insects and opening his kazaana.Kouga whom had joined them along with the remainder of his tribe only hours before was fighting viciously with Kagura still thirsting for her blood from destroying his pack,the other members of his pack were fighting the hundreds of lesser demons that Naraku had called to the battle.Sesshomaru who had finally made a sort of truce with his brother had joined the fighting claiming that Naraku's plans were interfering with the flow of his lands, was with Inu-Yasha trying to land a hit on Naraku.Even Kikyo was ther standing on the opposite edge of the field firing arrows at groups of Naraku's demons.Kagome and Kikyo had come to an arrangement that could be called friendship. Inu-Yasha had become the older brother to Kagome that she had never had along with Sesshomaru,leaving Inu-Yasha free to love Kikyo.After some discussion Kagome had found Kikyo to be a nice person in general and a possible older sister along with Sango of course and Kikyo had even began to see kagome as an overly hyper little sister.A light frown fell on her face though when she caught sight of Shippo and Kirara. they were bounding circles round Kanna moving just before the mirror's soul stealing powers reached them then bounding to the other side ofher.A small thin smile appeared on her lips when she realized all of their bounding and jumping,though nothing to an energetic kitsune pup and the kasai neko,was slowly exhausting the extension of Naraku.

POV*


      &nb sp;  The blood stained ground was becoming even darker the corpses of lesser demons and wolf demons littered the ground along with the ashes of demons formed by Kikyo's and Kagome's purifying arrows. Pink arrows from Kikyo and silverish from Kagome informed the group that the two miko's were still helping.( in the anime Kagome's are blue but the silver will tie in with the story later.)The lesser demons were beginning to thin out and even the power radiating from Naraku was beginning to weaken most likely retaining that barrier was taking it's toll on the evil being.Suddenly the barrier around Naraku flickered a bit Naraku seeing this pushed out his barrier sndinding both the inu brothers flying to opposite sides of the clearing.The barier dissapated leaving Naraku exposed and his back turned to Kagome.

POV*


      &nb sp;  "Please...HIT!" evrything on the field other than Naraku,Kagome,and the arrow seemed to pause. Naraku had just enough time to turn and catch a glimpse of Kagome before the arrow hit him square on the forehead disentigrating himand leaving nothing but a pile of ash and about 8/10 of the Shikon shards.


         All of the lesser demons whom had come with Naraku bega nfleeing into the Kagura and Kanna looked down at their hands which were flickering in and out of existance. They both looked up at Kagome with smiles on their faces.


         "Thank you,miko Kagome." then they completely dissapeared just as they did the shards held in the container around Kagome's neck,the one in Kohaku's back,the ones in Kouga's body,and the ones left of Naraku flew into the center of the field and melded into the complete Shikon which lifted Kagome off of the ground and into the shikon which fell to the ground with a light plink.





Kagome!"





t he Shikon%


         Kagome awoke with a throbbing hesdache "Anybody get that trucks liscence?" she muttered darkly while rubbing her poor head.


"I assure you Kagome,you were not hit by a tr-uk." Came a soft voice.Scrambling to her feet Kagome got her first look at her surroundings she was in a clearing filled with lush grass. A figure dressed in miko battle clothes and armor stood before her,the woman was beautiful with deep blackish blue hair falling down her back and with deep brown eyes a tender smile on her face.


         "Midoriko..." Kagome said in awe falling to her knee's respectfully.


         ; "Rise young one and tell me your wish."Kagome so as not to annoy the powerfull miko stood swiftly and without even pausing replied,


"I wish for Kikyo's soul to return to her...Miroku's kazaana will have healed because of Naraku's destruction.Sesshomaru agreed before the battle began that he would heal Kohaku.With Kikyo's soul returned to her all of my friends will be happy,and that's all I want." Kagome looked to Midoriko who had a small smile on her face.


         "Ah, you do understand that you will perish if Kikyo's soul is returned to her?" Kagome kept a bland look on her face and nodded."A pure wish indeed,you are truly one who is to protect the jewel for many years to come.Very well,I will grant your wish with one small change Kikyo will retrieve a soul though it will not be yours for you are the true gaurdian of the Shikon no Kakera, and you will be changed in order to protect the Shikon as long as the fates intend in order to do this you will be changed into a youkai," Kagome's eyes were very wide now, "tell me what breed of youkai do you wish to be?"


         Kagome sat with her head spinning 'ME...A YOUKAI!!' well if it is fate who was she to argue.She thought back to her young pup and with a smile replied."I wish to be a kitsune."


         Midoriko smiled "As you wish.Oh since you will now be a demon I will personally come to you in your dreams to train you in your new abilities and on how to use other weapons besides your bow.Good luck my young shadow kitsune..."

village%


     & nbsp;   While all this was happening the group trudged back to the village minus one miko added one young taijyai(sp).The group sat in a ;arge circle in the hut with the shikon in the middle when suddenly a soul burst from th jewel hitting Kikyo squarely in the chest and pushing out the part of Kagome's soul that resided in her body which flew back into the shikon.Kikyo rought her hand to her face 'Skin...?!'.


         The group had no time to dwell on this as the shikon once again shown ith a bright pink light ad suddenly a gorgeous kitsune lay before them with the shikon around her neck it looked like...Kagome!

POV*


     &n bsp;   "Kagome Oka-san, your beautiful!" 'Well now that's a nice way to wake up!' I thought as I sat up only to be nailed in the stomache by an overly energetic kit."Oka-san when did you become a kitsune?" 'Huh?'now I remember...wait what do I look like?' I got up and ran to the hot spring outside the village in one minute flat. I looked in the the water and gasped. (should I leave it? Nah) Staring back at me was the reflection of a beautiful kitsune, my hair had grown longer to my waist and no longer had it's blue tint it was pure black now, my eye's were an unnatural cerulean blue Ihad one black stripe that went down from the bottom of my right eye to my chin and I had two silver ears perched atop my head the left one tipped in black,I also had a siver tail.My Fuku was gone in it's place was a pair of hakama's like Inu-Yaha's only black and seemed to be made of a soft fur. my sash was of the same material only silver.I also had a haori like Inu-Yasha's only it was black and sleeveless and made out of the same material as the hakamas.The one thing I had that Inu-Yasha didn't was I had a sort of jacket it was black, sleeveless,and made out of the same material as the rest of my outfit on the back was a silver fox with the Shikon in its mouth,the only other thing about it went down to my knees and there seemed to be no way to tie or button it.I was barefoot but there were ankle bracelets on my feet they were probably charmed.


         "See Oka I told you you were beautiful." said Shippo now sitting on my shoulder.

flashback$


     & nbsp;   That was all two weeks ago.I have now finished my training with midoriko and old Totosai forged me a glaive which I now carry at all times the rod is black with a silver vine wrapping up it's length the blade which was forged from my fang 'hurt like hell when he pulled it to' has an onyx gem in the shape of a fox placed near the center of the blade.Tomorrow Shippo and I are to leave to my time to explain to my family I have a felling my ears are going to be attacked.