Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Of Might And Magic ❯ The End ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Well, I'm making ANOTHER story. But it's because I'm so bored. I would update my other one's but I left my papers at school. I'm so sorry. This story is different then any of the other one's I've made but I think it's good enough. It’s really fun. So on with my ficcie. Oh and these are the pairings. No changing them.



Keiko/Yusuke


Yukina/Kuwabara


Sango/Miroku


Botan/Koenma


Kagome/Kurama- Youko/Hiei



And those are the pairings. I don't think anyone should argue with that. Tell me if you want me to change it though. I shall...consider it. I'm seriously thinking of giving Miroku to Yukina and Kuwabara to Sango. You'll find out why in my story. Enjoy! Now my all time famous line, On with the story.





_______________________________________ ___________________________________________






Chapter One.





OF MIGHT AND MAGIC




_____________________________________________ __




Summary-
Kagome returns home with a heavy betrayal on her heart and an even heavier attitude. But she's not their alone. Sango, Kilala, Miroku, and Shippo are their for the ride and when they get back to her time their going to find something out that they would have never predicted. Now with Sango and Kagome part of they hadn't anticipated on they'll need their " sisters ". And they'll be another Dark Tournament up soon. Without the Spirit Detectives.





__________________________________ __________________________________________





Kag ome looked down into the bottom of the well, its inky blackness looking more inviting then scary. She looked around her and tried to memorize every detail she could of the Feudal Era. The fresh air and the ever growing trees. The animals hidden in the forest and the beautiful cloudless sky. She wasn’t going to eve see all of it anymore. She was never going to experience life here anymore. Taking in a shaky breath she willed herself not to cry. Inuyasha wanted her gone. Then it would be so.




She picked up her big yellow backpack- when did it get so heavy anyway- and put one hand on the rim of the well. As she was going to jump over something knocked her to the ground making her fall down to her side. Whatever it was seemed like it was shaking and her shirt was getting thoroughly soaked. She looked down and saw red. Her eyes softened. Shippo.




“ Shippo, what are you doing? I need to go to my era.” He just continued to cry and she sighed. Deciding that she was going to be here a while she stroked his head.




“ Momma, why are you leaving me?,” he said after a few minutes,” Don’t you love me anymore? I promise I won’t be bad and then I’ll even stop picking on Inuyasha. Would that make you stay?”




Kagome smiled at the young kitsune affectionately but felt a pang in her heart when she heard the hanyou’s name. Inuyasha. But she only held the kit closer and closed her eyes shut while murmuring sweet words of comfort.




“ I have to go, Shippo. I’m not needed in this era anymore. And I do love you. With my whole heart and soul. But Inuyasha doesn’t want me here anymore and he’ll surely kill me if I stay… She trailed off knowing it was true. He had already hurt her, both mentally and physically and she hadn’t waited around for more.




“ Can I come with you okaa-san. I know the well didn’t work for me before but maybe it’ll work this time. Cause if I stay Inuyasha will hurt me a lot.” He looked up at her with those big green eyes filled with love and innocence that Kagome could only smile. She picked him up, cradling him to her chest, and pulled her backpack over shoulder.




Without even looking at him she walked over to the well ready to try out his idea. What harm would it bring to anyone? But before she jump over she was assaulted with a,




“ Wait, Lady Kagome. We shall accompany you and Shippo on your journey to your era.”




Kagome turned around to find Sango, Miroku, and Kilala standing behind he. She blinked once before saying, “ Did I hear you right?”




Sango smiled at her reassuringly before phrasing. “ What Miroku means is that we want to come with you to your era. We know that Inuyasha has betrayed your trust. All of ours if you think of it, and we decided that if the well permits us we would accompany you to your era.”




Kagome looked into the hopeful eyes of her friends. She was sure that her mother wouldn’t mind them staying in her era. And if they made rearrangements they would have enough room in the house. But were they ready for it? Were they ready for what her era had to offer? She looked into their faces and decided they would. Grinning happily she shouted,




“ Well what the hell are you waiting for. I have a lot of things to teach you.” She was still grinning as each one of them descended into the age worn well.






___________________________________ ______________________________________________






This chapter is extremely short. I know. But just had to do something. The next chapter will be up soon. And Love’s Obsession’s net chapter will be up next week sometime. If it’s not I owe you three chapters. Ja.