Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Pain Don't Mean a Thing ❯ In The Eve Of Truth. ( Chapter 5 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Pain Don't Mean a thing; Ch.5 In The Eve of Truth
~*&$%%*$ DISCLAIMER!: I own none of the characters and each belong to theirs respectively, I make no profit from this (#$*!@#&^(*&@^
OK so I'm back with news.
This is the last chapter!!!
Ok no I worded that wrong, this is my last chapter that I will pre-write in a spiral! Why? Eh who knows? Which either means that this will come out more often or less
-.-
 
Oh and second announcements, my muses have left me so, they will no longer speak through me …
 
* jumps for joy* ok I realize that it has been entirely Too long but let's give it a shot! OH and most Tuesdays and Thursdays I won't be able to write. I got into a play at school and those are rehearsal day. Whoot!( it went well the last night I went out and discoed for the closing ^.^ ) Uber good news! My long-standing Crush Asked me out! Turns out he liked me too! Yay! Now then…
Everyone: “On With Tha' Show!!”
 
 
In The Eve of Truth
 
 
~* Kagome's P.O.V. *~
 
Months, days, weeks, pain, promises. Only he could pull such words into such a beautiful concoction of simplistic complexity, the distortion of the otherwise human heart. I wondered how he could be here, when all that he was, everything he did, denied that. He was alive. Was it not he, who on honor of his blood and soul, promised me at the mouth of the well, that he Lord Sesshomaru of the western lands… That he would undeniably be their waiting at the rim on the other side the moment she stepped forth from it's murky depths? Yet here I stood, two months short of a year from issuing from the well house, sad and lonely.
 
`How could lord Sesshomaru do this to me? He lied to me!'
I fell back on a painful detached courtesy; I would not speak of him as if he were friend, not now.
 
I could feel the muscles in my hand clench, slowly trying to tighten into a fist, nails lightly biting down on the palm of my hands as my hands balled completely and more into a fist. My whole arms shook at the restraint being used to keep the hands down and looking relatively relaxed, not that It was going so great at that right now anyways.
My hands raised slightly, then shakily lowered against the instinctual urge to kick Sesshomaru's ass right here in front of the Reikai prince. I barely registered when my eye began to twitch out of annoyance. I couldn't stand to be so close to him without lashing out at him some time Very, very soon.
I took a slow breath, holding it in, collecting myself before I slowly turned on my heels, eye twitching once more, and forced my hands to uncurl themselves.
 
The breath I had been holding came out slowly, almost controlled, through my clenched teeth as I shuddered at my last primal urge to turn around and punch Sesshomaru, hard. I took a few battling steps away then as my controlled breaths came out easier and the muscles in my body began to relax some, my feet stepped casually now as I came to the opposite wall. I faced the wall staring at it a few harsh seconds, then looked away as it began to smolder. I sucked in another lung-brimming breath as I prepared to turn around and not do something… rash.
With my blood afire and boiling over, I turned to face him and the rest of the room with one of my old fallback smiles. Nothing happened, no sudden burst of the urge to beat Sesshomaru within an inch of his life, no sudden explosion of my head, nothing, except a nice calm front.
 
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~. From the boy's P.O.V. ~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
 
Everyone suddenly tensed; the demon that had barged in was radiating a disturbing amount of power. Kagome seemed to have suddenly fallen under a trance and as she walked up to the demon slightly caressing his check and then at his surprised look, her trance seemed to flow away from it's direction of amazement and awe, to a pure an unbridled anger. Her aura began slipping out in little tendrils that seeped off of her spiraling around her small frame in malevolent curls. Yusuke's eye twitched, who was this demon for his cousin to react so…so, familiarly with?
His over-bearing, insufferable, protective side suddenly flared to life as her aura changed and took on a visual manifestation. If this demon could affect her this much, and was this powerful, the demon couldn't be good. No-O, he did not like the amount of the almost haughty power that oozed out of him. That `I'm-too-sexy-for-my-car' vibe… to bad Koennma didn't listen to radio, that would have been funny as hell.
 
Hiei's first instinct was to attack the demon, using his speed and the element of surprise to defeat him. Luckily though the second was to let the others make fighting fools of themselves. The demon could be friend or foe, and he would not make an ally a foe in a foolish move. He had learned long ago that relying mainly on your instincts could get you killed, but brains came into the matter too.
 
His concerns switched ever so rapidly as the miko stared, eyes undeniably wild, yet dazed at the demon. She walked up to him in silence, an almost soft look on her face. He looked down as any youkai would, arrogantly, as if she was no more than a mere bug to be squished underneath his demonic powers. A strong flash of jealousy streaked through him as she brought her hands to his face in an informal gesture of trust, or stupidity, but he'd like to think she wasn't that stupid. Why should this demon be so welcomed by this human? Why did this woman so readily accept this youkai that even that dimwit Kuwabara wouldn't trust more than once?
 
He stood at the ready to defend this woman, even if it was only to get a chance to know why she could walk up to that demon so. The fact that if he didn't Yusuke would kick his ass had no influence, no influence at ALLLLL. (BTW that was sarcasm if you didn't catch that.)
He watched, with some small insignificant not-even-there pride, as she turned and walked away from him. Not that turning your back to an unknown and powerful demons was a smart, nor good choice, but he'd take the optimistic side of this 2-way road and say he was SOMEWHAT proud.
~* authoresses P.O.V.*~
Her aura began to disintegrate slowly, if not reluctantly, seeping back into her tense body. The thick tendrils becoming smaller and thrashing about less, the bright pinks and blues falling into a dull milky white color, Until finally their was naught but air surrounding her. It was painfully apparent she had inhaled deeply for her chest heaved and she grit her teeth before sighing out a quiet response.
 
“ I believe I know Koennma, what he would say, but then again, now… now I am not so sure, I thought I once knew him, I really did, but I may stand to be corrected”
 
Her eyes were closed as she said this a sad presence wrapping around her somehow, if her eyes had been open one could have only imagined how sad they might have looked, but if one were to try and imagine that they would do it a great injustice. She sighed once more closing her eyes more tightly then opening then to stare at the floor in a cold, detached, sadness.
 
“ And you know what Koennma? I'd have to say, Damn emotional attachments and loyalties to the furthest pit of hell.”
 
At this kagome shot a pointed glare Sesshomaru's way, and then towards the half-sized prince of spirit world. Sesshomaru though, in his fluffy way remained impassive and uncaring, but of course the one who sat on a throne of fools smirked, oh he new he had won, but perhaps her didn't know that with each victory their comes a cost.
 
`bastards' She silently seethed inside, Oh how she would plot and extract such a sweet revenge for this… she could only wait.
 
Koennma turned his smug attentions to the stunned, dazed, confused, calm, and annoyed members of the reitantei. Koennma stretched then looked at the four expectantly. After what had to be somebody's equivalent of 5 minutes Koennma sighed and came forward, resting his elbow on his desk and his head in his hand slowly shaking. Surely he had hopped the fox was smart enough to be following this… After another minute sighed and spelled it out.
 
“ Well you heard her, Kagome's agreed to be guarded...I want at least one of you the be with her at all times… no exceptions, got it.” No, they didn't…
 
5 minutes….
“OH FOR PETE'S SAKE! YOU ALL FUKING NEED TO BE NEAR HER AT ALL TIMES!PACK FOR A FUCKING TRIP!” Koennma's face was red and Yusuke and Kurama were having a bit of trouble holding in laughter.
 
“ OH just shut up, both of you! NOW ON TO MORE IMPORNATNT Business, ::ahem:: well now to help this guarding thing, you will all enroll in her current school of attendance.”
 
Poor Koennma didn't even catch the death glares Hiei and kagome threw his way, You can bet plots for revenge and death whirled around their heads like they lived and breathed it… poor, poor Koennma… well they didn't give a damn, so why should we?
` I shall not enroll in some stupid ningen school! I am above such disgrace!' Hiei snarled in his head, murder clearly shone through his eyes because Kurama shot him an amused questioning glance. Then he noticed kagome which fed his darker happiness.
 
Kagome was seething as well, determined to skin the baby for such a ludicrous suggestion, to have them tail her at school?! She had a reputation, having 4 guys tail her would smash that, not to mention be as annoying a fucking hell. Oh yes, she'd see to it Koennma'd die a long, miserable, cold, lonely death… at HER hands!
 
Hiei mentally smirked at this, her anger distracting her mental barriers enough for him to glimpse her thoughts, skinning sounded like a fun way to end his life after torture, this girl had a good head on her shoulders! Hiei was so tempted to laugh ( maniacally) as another wave of distress and anger washed over her. Though as fate would have it, something in Hiei's mind reminded her WHY she was wrong and then he got all pissed off…again.
 
Kagome smirked in turn noticing his anger overtake him again,
`hey at least I wont suffer alone' she mused. Then just to piss him off more she projected a thought his way: `Sorry pretty boy, but you will so.' This of course shocked the hell out of Hiei, he hadn't even been aware of her mental presence. Then her words sank in and he gritted his teeth against impaling her on his katana. Then a thought struck him though, no matter how stray, `P-Pretty boy?!'
 
A small tremor ran through him, and not a good one. First she secretly has some connection and knows Yusuke, Then she takes a suicide jump, and winds up unscathed*, Then she as normal human ( well at that time she had been) knew about demons, then she knows Koennma , then she knows the demon lord Sesshomaru, now she can get in his mind without him noticing and she calls him a PRETTY BOY?! WHAT THE FUCK WAS WRONG WITH THIS BITCH?!
 
`Hi, still here, can hear your thoughts, have a name, use it, thank you.'
 
Hiei practically groaned aloud. Why couldn't somebody have told him that today would suck ass?
 
` Well a) you'd most likely have killed them for it and b) it wasn't supposed to be like this, it should have been a normal day'
 
Wall, he needed a brick wall to smash his head on. Though he almost laughed at that last comment, their ideas of a normal day differed greatly, most of his days under Koennma's rule were like this, and they sucked ass.
 
`oh well then it wasn't supposed to be like this anyways, screw abnormality, because sadly this wouldn't be all that odd in my books'
 
Oh FUCKING A, their she went again, damn-it what was this girls problems?!
 
` Stop fucking barging into my head onna' he replyed back for the first time tersely.'
 
`Onna, eh short stuff? Well I believe I've stated that I have a name and wish to be called by it so if you detest using it that much I suppose I can give you a range of `nicnames' too. So I detest the short midget name that suits your own battle with height and shall give you a blatant label and call you… CHIBI!'
kagome grinned with a mix of wickedness and smugness, knowing how that would hit a nerve, she had been short for the longest time.
 
“Onna…” Chibi bit out menacingly and surprisingly aloud, he must have been bored with the mind games, too bad those were fun, but public embarrassment worked too.
 
“ Yes Chibi?” Kagome blinked innocently trying to look un-blamable, but unfortunately for her Hiei was at the end of his restraint rope and her smug, ill-hidden smirk gave her away, which in turn caused all of the rooms inhabitants to sweat drop.
 
` DAMN IT ALL!!' ( now just guess who that was)
 
`Chibi, it's not nice to damn IT' She practically reeked of fake over-dramatized innocence
 
`then damn!'
`That's not nice either' Her eyes fluttered but her smile that wouldn't stay down broke the look.
 
` OK, DAMN YOU'
 
` haven't we discussed the “damn” word already Chibi? And the “Kagome's name is, kagome” thing?'
 
`Fuck you, bitch'
 
` I'd rather not if you please, I don't know you well enough, plus you like girl dogs? I believe your talking to the wrong species their Chibi.'
 
` I hate you so fucking bad'
 
He shuddered again repressing the primal and instinctual urge to destroy this annoyance. Unfortunately she'd just wind up here in sprit world, and he'd be unable to threaten her then even. What could he do once she was a dead ghost who could plague him every time they had to com in for a mission `You their Ghost bitch, shut the fuck up or I'll…I'll' and then what would he say, leave?
 
`Good to know Mr.Chibi, though it's not exactly mutual… Hate is a might bit to strong for me'
 
Kagome thought she could see the steam just rolling off of him. Sadly she knew play-time was now over, she pointedly cleared her throat, partially at herself sadly and then at the rest in the room paying attention to her and Hiei's shenanigans. She pried her attentions and amusements from Chibi and redirected it towards her Yuyu, And with a air of importance and more drama said in her best Koga impersonation:
 
“ Ah, little cousin, it seems my plans of staying with you for awhile have suddenly changed.” Everyone excluding the Ice/fire demon and the wannabe ice demon's (Sessho) eyes widened, but of course Yusuke had everyone beat.
 
“ What?! WHY?” He screeched, Kagome sighed theatrically, seemingly serious.
 
“ What if I said…because?” Everyone (and this time I mean it) sweat dropped as they anime fell, not that Koennma had far to fall, what 2 feet? Yusuke being the most concerned was the first to recover and (unfortunately) the first to yell.
 
“ Then you'd be LYING kagome. Come on, tell me Kagome!” He whined. Then kagome sighed, not a long drawn out, pretend sigh, not an exasperated sigh, nor a happy sigh particularly, but a short sigh caught somewhere between a yawn and a soft dreamy, far-away sigh.
 
“Because I miss the forests, It's been,” She paused, casting a sad sideways glance to the indifferent Sesshomaru.
 
“ It's been a long time Yusuke, the city is beginning to drain me. 10 months is a long time for somebody like me, with a past like mine to suddenly be ripped from that environment, no matter how diluted it is comparatively, Yusuke.
It's like taking you and putting you in a forest for 10 months, you Yusuke would yearn for the simple and complex pleasures of a city. Even if you lived in a primitive jungle city.” Yusuke squinted his eyes at her, his mouth slightly agape, he was staring at her like she had grown a second and third head.
“Never mind Yusuke” she said shaking her head.
 
Yusuke though for a moment, ` How's that even possible for Kagome?'
 
“How's that even possible for you Kagome? You've hated the darkness for your whole life, you wouldn't even sneak out of the hose because you were scared!”
 
Kagome's eyes clouded in a mix of nostalgia and sadness.
“ Yusuke, you have no clue what darkness is, nor what it feels lie to have it live within you, or the people closest to you. You don't know evil, not like I know it. Perhaps Yusuke I would still be childishly afraid of the darkness of night if I hadn't, If I hadn't”
She stopped her self there, her eye's snapping back into attention fading from a misty brown into a clear and sharp distinction of the human eye. She retreated behind her emotional mask and began again, albeit somewhat sadly.
 
“ I've changed Yuyu. Perhaps, perhaps if I hadn't seen what I have seen, felt what I have felt, done what I've had to do, I'd still be `Kagome Higurashi', figuratively.
The child who was afraid of darkness, but I know now Yusuke, what death is, what darkness, and evil are. Sadly for the most people misconceive what those things really are. Most people don't even really know what “goodness” and such are anymore, I am now one of those people Yusuke. I am one of the people who are ignorant of the light.
If you will Yusuke, I hardly remember myself as being `Kagome Higurashi” for along time.”
 
Oh he sure as hell wouldn't! “ What the fuck do mean you haven't been Kagome Higurashi for a long time?!” He bellowed His facing playing `monkey see, monkey do' with a tomato.
Kagome sighed mentally once again, wishing desperately for some asprin, how tired she was of this whole charade she tended to say stupid things in circumstances like this, `SIT' would be at the top of that list. She was coming to the end of her tether.
“ Yusuke, I am no longer blind to the horrors of the world, To tell you true I'm only even half alive technically” Kagome observed everyone's reactions amusedly from behind her cool mask of unemotional calm. She though paid no person any particular attention, their was too many people to be paid attentions. Even though Koennma new some of her past he only knew half-truths and ignorance.
 
He knew nothing, not hide nor hair, of Kikyo and the soul-stealing bit.
 
 
Yusuke simply blinked for a moment or two not fully absorbing a word of what she said and then and realization dawned in his eyes, they grew wider and bigger. Yusuke began to shake unsteadily and using a blind hand behind him, used it to find a seat, the he quickly crashed into. That was the shock taking over. The jostling of the couch roused Kuwabara from his wandering thoughts, he looked at Yusuke then went back to thinking about lord know what.
 
Kurama of course kept a calm cool indifference about him but his gaze was that of his counterpart, Youko's, deadly calculating look. Though he looked calm on the out side inside he was in turmoil with himself, or well Youko anyways.
`Kurama did you hear that?! She's half dead!'
 
` That's impossible Youko! She's standing right their m perfectly fine'
 
“ what do you think then, that she's bending words to scare everyone?'
 
“ That's entirely possible Youko.'
 
The both of them watched her closely at first seeing that smug look then the horror of what she had don com crashing down on her slider her eyes into an emotional frenzy.
 
` Yhea, I'm thinking she wasn't supposed to say that'
 
` Well damn it Youko, I don't know, it's not possible!'
 
` After 500 years of dealing with the supernatural, then you can talk, human, besides fins out what's wrong with MY woman, say something smart!'
` damn it Youko, we've been over this, Every pretty girl that crosses our path is not automatically “yours” `
 
` bah, that's what YOU think'
 
`Youko that what I know, remember Izanai?'
 
` She was not a WOMAN! She's braindead'
 
`And that's why she has straight A's , sure Youko'
 
` It was a fluke, and anyways, get back to my kagome'
 
`Theirs no “my” in front of her name Youko'
 
`fuck off'
 
`don't you wish Youko, don't you wish'
 
Kurama cut out whatever his counter part was saying, knowing he had won that one.
 
Hiei on the other hand saw a challenge issued, unspoken, but their, naad he had never backed down from a challenge, and he rarely lost. “can you figure me out?” The words were simple nonexistent but to him yet intoxicatingly their, goading.
He knew Though that it was a lie, It was impossible, she was here, standing, not bleeding, not poisoned, strong not weak, walking, talking, Moving, any half dead person would have much trouble in doing those things, she was having none.
Hiei being the kind, gracious, forgiving, nice, kind, and loving guy that he was called her out on it, or well he was going to. Until he too noticed that no signs of deceit were their including the fact that her eyes were practically swimming with panic.
She wasn't lying.
`She let her guard down and revealed something she should not have.' Oh how he would love finding out how this was not a lie, how very much.
 
Koennma just looked at her like she, or very possibly he, was stupid. He' was pretty sure that kind of thing was impossible. He looked toward Botan; she was ghost white and her smile faded from her face. His pacifier began to tremble in his mouth. Botan took a hesitant step towards kagome. The `sudden' movement jarring everyone from their stupor, they all began to `wake'.
 
Kagome's attention focused solely on Botan, had she figured it out? Had she made the connection? She couldn't be sure, But she swore, if she said that name she'd-
“ Kikyo?!” Botan whispered, but in a room so stilled and silent with shock it was as if somebody were yelling it. Sesshomaru arched his eyebrow at kagome's slip up, he was slightly disappointed, though not taken by the announcement, he already knew, it wasn't news to him. He was surprised though when the reaper said the dead miko's name.
 
Kagome's aloof demeanor dissolved in a flurry of fury (hehe) and quickly morphed into an icy and dangerous mood. She glared at Botan for all she was worth, sending shivers up everyone's spines and tremors into Botan, and they were now barely holding her up.
With a menacing and malevolent tone with her deadly eyes as back up kagome growled out
“ Call me Kikyo Once more and even your spirit will not remain where you stood, are we in understanding?”
The threat put to such more lively-ness by the tone in which it was said. Botan shaking like a leaf barely nodded but wisely said naught.
 
“ I am NOT Kikyo, nor shall I EVER be!”
 
Kagome suddenly and sharply turned to face Koennma, he mod radically changing from dark, deadly and dangerous, as she put on the mask of a distant professional “good bye” mask. But nobody was fooled, Her eyes swan with rage, the burning hot of hate, one Yusuke had never seen in his everyone-loving cousin, and it unnerved him even more.
 
“ I've had enough of this Koennma, You will provide me a portal to the Kyoshibi forest. That is close enough to Genkai to float your boats and close enough to my school. I will attend tomorrow. She turned back to face the majority of people, Chibi you're to accompany, no humans, sorry Yuyu, and I can, I can't deal with a fox right now, it's be too much.
You Sesshomaru,” she turned to him letting more anger swim to the surface of her face, are not to find me, I'll contact you should I so desire, and right now, I don't.
I'd suggest coming up with an apology real quick if you want that to happen anything in the next 10 months or so. REGARDLESS if it was circumstance that held you, You are a lord of an entire realm, I don't believe circumstance has ever held you, not even when you title was smaller.”
 
It all came out as if it were a well rehearsed script, flowing and smooth in her anger. Kurama frowned slightly under Youko's disappointment. She unfortunately caught the small act. “ Oh so the fox boy has a complaint?” She laughed bitterly scaring the whole room “ You're all alike aren't you? Ha!” She sneered at him the waved his hands at him dismissively. She knew this had offended him.
Sesshomaru gave her a curious look before lapsing back into not giving a rat's ass.
 
Koennma suddenly became the focus point, as the anger he felt brimming up boiled over as he yelled. “ AREN'T YOU GOING TO GO AFTER NARAKU?! HE'S A DANGEROUS DEMON ON THE LOOSE!!!” The pacifier in Koennma's mouth repeatedly try to sky dive from his mouth and Koennma looking like a fish to try and catch it every few words turned something that ought to have been very serious into something that wasn't
 
“Patience is a virtue Lord Diaper breath, you'd do well to learn that. If Sesshomaru should happen to find a tongue for apologizing he will be able to tell me when it's time I began to amass my forces and leave” She glanced at Sesshomaru.
 
The though that almost simultaneously chorused through the room though was
`Forces? What forces does SHE have?' except in Sesshomaru.
 
“ Lady kagome of the west, south, and east. I ask that you formally accept my apology of breaking a vow.” Sesshomaru bowed low and waited for a response be fore he rose. “ Lord Sesshomaru of Makai and of the west I humbly accept your apology” Sesshomaru rose as she bowed slightly to him. They were even.
 
The papers on Koennma's desk began to smolder and kagome looked at the fuming infant. She slightly smirked. “Sessho, you're still not coming.” She announced slightly over her shoulder stopping him as he began to step towards her to escort her into Kyoshibi. “I've made my decision on that, besides you need to watch for the baboon in Makai” Sessho pouted some before whispering a formal and then not so formal good by as he strode back though the doors. “NICE SEEING YOU AGAIN TOO, JACKASS!” She called over her shoulder playfuly smiling somewhat, the anger fading some.
 
She turned to Botan glaring at her, not the same death glare as before but still, kagome glaring… who wouldn't be scared? “ Portal, Wench” Botan flinched at the choice of words but bore it and did as the lady kagome bid. Sesshomaru smiled at the end of the hallway hearing Kagome's words. Oh how much she had absorbed from the half-wit and him, it was so sweet really, well to him that is.
 
Hiei followed silently behind kagome as she left, if not a bit grudgingly, they both gladly left a fuming toddler in their wake.
 
 
OK well their you guys go, and I'm formally Dedicating this chapter to my friend Chelsea to actually being ably to annoy me into finishing this chappy up ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?! Geesh ok so here's the thing I put a bad para or 2 in the last chapter about Hiei and Kurama's reactions to Sessho entering, NO THEY DO NOT HAVE FEELINGS FOR HER YET, well Youko does but that's just Youko and his vanity or lust you decide… (You their Clicker go forth and destroy!) Srry… lol well anywho. Here's this (year's lol) chapter's song is …'Too much food' by Jason Mraz, why? Because I love it, so meh!
 
Well you can say that I'm one curly fry in the box of the regular
Messing with the flavor oh the flavor that you savor
Saving me for last but you better not eat me at all
Living in a fast food bag making friends with the ketchup and salt
well People say that I'm crazy for not moving on to better things
Instead I'm sitting around trash talking with the onion rings
But it's much too soon to leave this easy life
Pass me the spoon. Pass the analytical knife
 
Cause your about to get cut up and get cut down
It's all about the wordplay all about the sound in the tone of my voice
You gotta let me make my choice alone before my food gets cold
Better shut up or get shot down. It s all about the know how all just a matter of taste
Stop telling me the way I gotta play. now Too much food on my plate.
 
well Believe it or not I super sized my sights on the
surprise in the cereal box
My stomachs smaller than my eyes
so I went to see the doctor and he said "turn my head and then cough"
I didn't listen to what he said instead I couldn't wait to get off
He said I can have this but I cant have that
That I should keep wishing I was living the life of a cat but uh..
I ain't the one whose gonna be missing the feast
Just like you aint the one who seems to be calming the beast
 
Now your about to get cut up and get cut down
It's all about the wordplay all about the sound in the tone of my voice
You gotta let me make my choice alone before my food gets cold
Better shut up or get shot down. It s all about the know how all just a matter of taste
Stop telling me the way I gotta play. you're puttin' Too much food on my plate.
 
if you are what you eat in my case I'll be sweet so come and get some
I'm so o-over it.
 
Because your about to get cut up and get cut down
It s all about the know how all just a matter of taste
Stop telling me the way I gotta play. Too much food on my plate.
Come on!
Get up it get get it down (X2)
Get up to get get it and get up to get get it
and come on get up to come on
get up to get get it and get some (x3)
there's too much food on my plate
come on!(x3)
 
Well then their ya goes!
 
AND THE CREDITS ROLL!