Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Rock A Bye Baby ❯ The Beginning ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

In my story Kagome was 15 when she first went down the well.
 
 
 
 
 
The whole gang was sitting in a hut in Kaede's village. “So Inuyasha when are we going to go shard hunting?” Miroku asked Inuyasha. “We'll go in a hour.” Inuyasha said to him. They were all pretty banged up from the last fight they had. It was against about 20 Naraku puppets. Inuyasha had a hole in his left shoulder and three slashes across his stomach. Miroku had a slash on his left arm and a slash on his stomach. Sango had a slash on her back and a very deep cut on her right arm. Kagome just had a small but deep cut on her left shoulder.
 
“Wow Inuyasha I never thought that you would give us a break.” Kagome said sarcastically to him. Shippo was in her lap and she had a 3-month-old baby in her arms. The boy had crimson red eyes and black hair with a red star in the front of it.
 
“Shut it Kagome. You've been so bitchy after he left, after you had the kid and after you found out you were a demon. Actually you first became bitchy when you found out you were a demon. Than after he left you became cold and bitchier. What's with you?” Inuyasha said to Kagome.
 
“If you had gone through what I have been you'd be the same way asshole. You know this is why I learned to defend myself.” Kagome said to him angrily. Inuyasha got up and left. “Kagome, you know that Inuyasha is a idiot. He doesn't mean to hurt you.” Sango said to her.
 
“I know Sango but he is right I did get colder and a little bitchy but if he had gone through what I had he'd be the same way. I just hate when he says that though. I didn't ask to be a demon or to have a son.” Kagome said with a few tears in her eyes. “I didn't expect him to leave me. I will not give my son up just because he looks like his father though. He is my son and I wouldn't do that to any of my children.” Kagome continued.
 
“We all thought he loved you Kagome. You couldn't have known that he was going to leave. We'll help you take care of Louis. No matter what.” Miroku said to her. She smiled at them and looked down at her son, Louis.
 
“Thanks guys. You've helped me threw so much. I think I'll o visit Sesshy. After all he wants to see his nephews and he probably wants to make sure I'm okay. I mean I haven't seen him for five months.” Kagome said to them. Shippo got off her lap and she stood up. “Kagome do want us to come with you?” Sango asked her. “No it's ok I'll be fine I'm a demon after all.” Kagome said and walked outside of the hut and went towards Sesshoumaru castle.
 
`Flashback'
 
Kagome's mom called her into her room. “Kagome you're a demon. A fire and a ice dragon to be exact.” Her mom said. She was shocked but than again she wasn't. She knew her mom wasn't telling her something. “Ok but why didn't you tell me after I went down the well the first time?” Kagome asked curiously.
 
 
“Because you weren't ready yet but now that you are 16 you need to know. Especially since you'll face Naraku soon. You need to train your powers and I can't help you with that. You have to learn from some one else. I'm not your birth mother. She was a very good friend of mine and told me about what she was. She told me to look after you after her mate died. She was a ice maiden and your father was a fire dragon. You aren't even supposed to be here. Fire and ice aren't supposed to mate but they did and here you are.” Her mom said. “Ok I'll try and find a someone who will train me in my powers.” Kagome said.
 
`Flashback ended'
 
 
She was walking back from the hot spring in the feudal era by herself. Sango and Miroku went to Sango's village for two months. Inuyasha just left and Shippo was at Kaede's hut. She and the rest of the gang had a hut of their own in the village. Anyway she was walking back when three demons jumped in front of her. In the past she would have probably screamed for help but she was trained in every kind of combat she just didn't know how to control her powers. She knew how to fight now.
 
A guy stepped up and said, “ Give us the jewel shards human and than maybe we'll spare your useless life.” She just looked at him like he was crazy and than she burst out laughing. The demons just started at her. “What's so funny bitch?” the leader asked. “Everybody-haha- says that-haha-to me but-haha-they couldn't-haha-back it up.” She said in between laughs. “Oh, I guarantee you that we could back it up. Right Boys?” The leader said cockily and the boys nodded.
 
“Ok if you say so.” Kagome said and drew the sword that was around her strapped on her waist. She charged at the guy on the right side of the leader. She slashed his stomach vertically so it went up his chest to his head. It sliced his upper body in half and he fell to the floor. She than went to the guy on the left side of the leader and cut him in half by his waist. She appeared 15 feet in front of the leader with her bloody sword raised and ready to strike. She charged at hi and he didn't even have time to defend himself. She chopped his head off.
 
“I thought that demons were suppose to know the difference between humans and demons in disguise.” Kagome said to herself and sheathed her sword. “They are.” A male voice said behind her. She whipped around and unsheathed her sword. “Who are you?” She asked him. “ I'm not going to attack you so you could sheath your sword.” He said and for some odd reason she felt that she could trust him so she sheathed her sword.
 
“So are you going to answer my question?” She asked him. “My name is Hiei Jagonshi. (Is that how you spell his last name). May I ask why you said that aren't demons suppose to know the difference between humans and demons in disguise?” Hiei said to her. She sighed and asked, “Do you think I'm a human or demon?” “ A demon of course but that still doesn't answer my question.” Hiei said to her. “Ok I said that because every time I come across a demons they think I'm human. You are the only one who knew I was a demon.” She said to him.
 
“Alright. Now I have four questions for you. One: What's your name? Two: What kind of demon are you? Three: Are you trained in your powers? Four: Who taught you how to fight?” He asked her. She replayed what he said in her mind and said, “My name is Kagome Higurashi. I'm a fire and ice dragon. No I don't know how to control my powers. My brother taught me how to fight.”
 
“Ok. Two questions. Who is your brother and would you like me to train you in your powers since I'm a fire and ice demon too?” He asked her. “My brother's name is Sesshoumaru and sure I would love you to teach me how to use and control my powers.” She said to him. “Your brother is Sesshoumaru lord of the Western Lands? But how when he's a dog demon and your not?” Hiei asked her curiously.
 
“Yes he is the lord of the western lands and we are siblings by adoption. It is by a blood bond but I only got the mark I didn't become a dog demon.” She said to him. “Ok We'll start your training tomorrow. Ok?” He said to her and she nodded. They trained for about a year and became really close. They became so close that he took her as his mate.
 
`Flashback Ended'
 
She meet him a month after she was told that she was a demon. The happiest day of her life was when they became mates. It didn't last as long as she wanted it to though.
 
`Flashback'
 
Kagome and her group were fighting about 15 Naraku puppets. They were doing pretty good too. Than Kagome got stabbed in the heart and fell to the ground. Hiei choose to come at this moment and watched her fall to the ground. All the puppets were dead by now and everybody was around Kagome. “Sh-She's de-dead.” Inuyasha said to them. Nobody noticed Hiei though. At those words Hiei's heat shattered and he left. He was never going to return, not even to see them after all his mate was dead so he had no reason to stay. He left as fast as lightning.
 
“Let's bring her to my bastard brother. He'll help her” Inuyasha said and they all left to go to Sesshoumaru's castle. He revived her and called her aside afterwards and told her that she was pregnant. She was ok with it. She visited him two months before she had the baby.
 
`Flashback Ended'
 
She got to Sesshoumaru's castle 20 minutes later and when she got inside she went straight to his study since that's where he usually was. “Hey onisan. (Is that How you spell brother). Want to meet your new nephew?” She asked him. He looked up and smiled at them. “Of course.” He said and stood up and walked over to her and took Louis from her. “He'll be a strong one. What's his name, imouto (Is that how you spell sister)?” Sesshoumaru asked her. “His name is Louis Onisan.” She said to him.
 
“Would you like me to train him in the time capsule? A day here is a year there and only the person we want to age ages. We'll put him in for 10 days so he's 10 years old, ok?” Sesshoumaru asked her. “Ok Sesshy but I'm going to stay for 7 out of the 10 days ok? I have to go back to my world.” She said and he nodded. They went into the time capsule room and Kagome stayed there for 7 days than went to her era. They started to train Louis when he was 3 years old. And Shippo was there for extra training.
 
Meanwhile with the yu yu gang
 
 
They were all in Koenma's office. “Your next mission is to find a girl name Kagome and her two sons and bring them back here.” He said to them. “What do you mean my cousin has two sons?” Yusuke screamed. “Yes she has two sons and if she's your cousin this will make this a lot easier. Now go.” He said and they were sucked through a portal and landed in front of Kagome's door. They knocked and Kagome opened it and hugged Yusuke, which he returned. When they let go she looked at his friends and when she saw Hiei she fainted.