Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Rock A Bye Baby ❯ Making up ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hiei caught her before she fell to the ground. He carried her bridal style into the house and sat on the couch with her in his lap. Her head was on his shoulder. *It really is her. But how I thought she died. When she wakes up she has a lot to explain*. The rest of the team had followed him inside. “Hiei what the fuck are you doing? Get off my cousin and tell me why she fainted when she saw you.” Yusuke said as mad as hell. First his cousin faints when she sees one of his friends and next one of his friends has his cousin in his lap. What's Next?
 
Just when Yusuke was about to say something again Kagome's eyes fluttered open. She lifted her hair off Hiei's shoulder and looked at Yusuke and asked, “What happened?” “You fainted when you saw my friend. Are you ok?” He said to her. “I'll live. I've gone though worse than this believe me.” She mumbled the last part. They all heard it but didn't say anything.
 
“So why did you faint when you saw him?” Kurama asked. She turned and faced him. “Who the hell are you?” She asked. “That's one of my friends Kagome. He's Kurama, the one next to me is Kuwabara and the one that your sitting on is…” Kagome cut him off and said, “Hiei, right?”
 
“Yeah that's him but how did you know?” Yusuke asked. “Oh, I've only known him for about a year but I also haven't seen him for about a year. He's also going to be dead when I'm through with him.” Kagome said to him with an evil glint in her eye. “Why is that?” Yusuke asked a little afraid for Hiei.
 
Kagome was not one to piss off. If you did piss her off you were going to pay for it in the most horrible way ever. “Oh, let me see he only left me for year without even saying good bye or saying why he was leaving.” Kagome said sarcastically and looked at Hiei.
 
“Have anything to say for your self, hunny?” Kagome asked him. He just looked at her. He loved her and wanted to tell her why he left but he wouldn't say anything in front of his `friends'. “Nothing to say. Figures.” She said to him. “Wait why did you call him `hunny'?” Yusuke asked her suspiciously.
 
“Oh, You mean he didn't tell you? It figures he wouldn't. Either that or he forgot about me. Anyway if he didn't tell you I sure as hell ain't because if I did you'd kill both of us.” She said to Yusuke. “Why? What kind of relationship do you two have?” Yusuke asked her and narrowed his eyes.
 
“Oh, it's nothing really Yusuke. Well not anymore anyway.” She said to him and got off of the shocked Hiei. “What do you mean `anymore'?” Yusuke asked her. “I mean that….” Her cell phone ringing cut her off. She picked it up and flipped it open and said, “Hello?” The phone had a TV screen in it so you could see the other person and you could just talk and hear the person without having it to your ear.
 
“Hey. What's up? How are you doing?” A male voice asked. “Danny this is a really bad time right now.” She said to him. “Why? Your couz and his spirit detectives friends over?” Danny asked her. “Yeah how did you know?” She asked.
 
“I could fell their energy signals by you. After all I have to make sure you're ok right?” He asked her. “Yeah you do. You seem to be looking after me a lot lately.” She said to him. “Yeah well it's not everyday that a hot girl who just so happens to be my best friend becomes single, now is it?” Danny asked her. “Yeah I guess. So why did you call?” She asked him smiling. “Just wanted to check up on you. Anyway where are the squirts? I don't hear em' in the back round.” Danny asked her.
 
“There with my brother training in a time capsule in the feudal era.” She said to him. “Isn't Louis a little young to train after all he's only 3 months, Kagome?” Danny asked her. “That's why we're training him in a time capsule Danny.” Kagome said to him. “Right. The little fella looks just like his dad you know. I wonder if he's gonna act like his dad.” Danny said.
 
“I hope not. It's bad enough he looks like him but even so I still love him. He's my son after all. Don't know how I'm gonna take care of him now that he's 10 but whatever.” Kagome said. “ I'll take care of him for ya Kagome. He's already like my son after all. I could be like another father to tha kid. I'll take him when you can't.”
 
Danny said to her. “I would appreciate that Danny but when ever I'm out you're usually with me so you can't exactly watch him if you're with me. I mean you can but what's the point if I'm with you.” Kagome said to him.
 
“That's a good point but still I'll watch the kid when ever you want. Weather or not I'm with you. I'll do anything for you. You should know that by now.” Danny said and Kagome smiled at him. “Yeah I know you're a real good friend Dan.” Kagome said.
 
 
“Thanks but friend wasn't what I was aiming for if you know what I mean.” Danny said and Kagome laughed at him. “I have to go now Kagome. I'll talk to you later, ok?” Danny said. “Yeah bye Dan.” “Bye. Love ya. See ya lata.” “Love ya too. Talk to ya lata. Bye.” Kagome said and they hung up.
 
“Kagome who was that?” Yusuke asked suspiciously. “It was a very good friend of mine, why?” She asked. “Just wondering is all.” Yusuke said. “Kagome.” “Yes Hiei. What do you want?” Kagome said calmly but inside she was mad as hell at him. “I need to talk to you for a minute alone.” Hiei said to her. “Fine.” She said and went to her room. He followed her. “What do you want to talk about, Hiei?” Kagome asked him.
 
 
“Who was that on the phone?” “I already told you that that was a very good friend of mine.” “Ok, good. Why did you say that it is nothing anymore when Yusuke asked what our relationship was?” Hiei asked her. “Hiei I haven't seen you in a year. You left for no reason. Not to mention you left me to take care of our child.” Kagome said and Hiei's eyes went wide.
 
“What?” He asked her clearly shocked at what she had said. “Your son, Hiei.” “But how?” “How else Hiei?” Kagome said. “I'm sorry but I thought that you were dead. I saw you die. Do you really expect me to stay with your companions when you're dead?” Hiei asked her. “Ok so when if I die right now you'll just leave and never come back?” Kagome asked him. “No that's not it but…” Hiei said to her but was cut off. “Really, Hiei because that's what it sounds like to me. It sounds like you'll leave if I die. Does that mean that you'll leave your son all alone too, Hiei?”
 
Kagome said to him. “No I would never do that, kagome. I was young and stupid than I know that. But you were dead….” He didn't finish again. “Ever think that Seeshoumaru would bring me back with tensaiga.” She asked him and his eyes widened. “No not really. I must have forgot.” He said. “So I've noticed.” Kagome said to him. “I'm really sorry. Please forgive me.” Hiei asked her. “As long as you don't do it again, ok?” Kagome said. “Ok, koi.” Hiei said to her.
 
She just smiled and said, “You know now we have to tell Yusuke. I wonder how he's gonna react.” Kagome said worriedly. Yusuke would probably try and kill Hiei for what he did. “ Don't worry he can't hurt me.” Hiei said and wrapped his arms around Kagome waist. She leaned into his embrace. “I know but still. We have to tell him. The best time is now too.” Kagome said and Hiei sighed and said, “Fine.” He picked her up bridal style and walked down stairs.