Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Rock A Bye Baby ❯ What? ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yusuke was fuming. Hiei had just taken his cousin upstairs alone and now he had her in her arms. Hiei was so dead. “Hiei what do you think your doing to my cousin?” Yusuke yelled at him. Kagome winced. Her ears were sensitive since she was part dragon. “I can do what ever I please and stop yelling.” Hiei said calmly but angrily. “Not to my cousin and no I'm not going to stop yelling. ” Yusuke yelled and got up from sitting on the couch.
 
Kagome winced again and Hiei started to growl at him. “You better shut up detective.” Hiei said. He was really mad that he was hurting Kagome even though he didn't know it. “No.” Yusuke said simply. “Yusuke leave him alone and shut up, please.” Kagome said. “What?” Yusuke said confused a little.
 
“Leave him alone and you're giving me a head ache.” Kagome said. “Why should I leave him alone? He has you in his arms without my consent. Not to mention I don't even know if he has yours.” Yusuke said to her. “Yusuke if I didn't want him to hold me he wouldn't be and he doesn't need your consent to hold me.” Kagome said to him.
 
“Oh, yes he does. You're my cousin and I don't want him to hurt you.” Yusuke said to her. Both Kagome and Hiei were getting madder at the minute. “Yusuke he isn't going to hurt me.” Kagome said. “How am I suppose tom make sure of that?” He asked her. “ Yusuke why would my mate hurt me?” Kagome yelled at him and everything went quiet.
 
 
“He's your mate and you never told me. Oh, yeah I almost forgot to ask. You have kids?” Yusuke screamed and she winced again. “Yes and yes. I have kids and he is my mate.” Kagome said to him. “Why the fuck didn't you tell me?” Yusuke screamed again. “Ummm… I'll have to tell you when I figure it out myself. Anyway how the hell do you know about demons?” Kagome asked him.
 
“Ummm….” Yusuke said. “Uh huh. You see you can't even answer my question.” Kagome said to him. “Wait. How do you know about demons?” Yusuke asked suspiciously. “Well let's see I have a demon for a mate, I'm around demons all day and I am a demon so I think I should know about them.” Kagome yelled at him. “How are you around demons all day?” Yusuke asked.
 
“I have to tell you my whole story for you to get why I'm around them.” Kagome said to him. “Ok tell us than.” Yusuke said. “Ok but your telling yours after, ok?” Kagome said and he nodded. “Ok it all started on my 15 birthday<insert story>” She told them everything up until now. It took an hour and a half to finish.
 
“Ok so you have the Shikon No Tama and you're its guardian?” Yusuke asked and she nodded. “Ok my story started when I died saving a little boy<insert story>” Yusuke also told her everything up to now. It took an hour to finish. “Ok so should I go get my sons and than we'll go to see your boss?” Kagome asked. “Sure.” Yusuke said She went to the stairs put was stopped when somebody asked her something.
 
 
 
“You two know each other?” Kuwabara asked kagome and Hiei. They all fell over anime style at Kuwabara's stupidity. “No we don't know each other.” Kagome said to him sarcastically. “Oh, really?” Kuwabara asked dumbly. “Of course we know each other you baka. We just spent like a hour talking or in Yusuke's case yelling about it.” Kagome said. “Oh, ok.” He said and than went up to her.
 
He grabbed her hands and asked, “Will you be my girlfriend?” Hiei started to growl at him and he got off the couch. Kagome just smacked him across the face and yelled “Hentai.” He hit a wall and became unconscious. “At least he didn't grope me or ask me to bear his child.” Kagome mumbled to herself but everybody heard her. (She told them about Miroku but the left the parts when he groped her and asked her to bear his child out.)
 
“What?” Both Hiei and Yusuke yelled. (Hiei never saw this because he wasn't there when he did do it.) “Uh nothing important.” Kagome said to them and was about to run upstairs when Hiei grabbed her waist so she couldn't escape. “That's not nothing.” Hiei said to her. “Yes it is and when he does he gets a beating from both me and Sango.” Kagome said to them.
 
“Fine but if he does it again we'll deal with him.” Yusuke said and Hiei nodded his head in agreement. “Whatever. Now I have to go get changed so can you let go.” Kagome said and Hiei shook his head. “You have to let go or else you have to come upstairs with me and no no no you are not coming upstairs with me.” Kagome said to him.
 
*Why it's nothing I haven't seen before* he said to her in her mind. &Your point is?& She asked him. *Fine* he said and let go of her waist. “Thank you.” She said to him and kissed him on the cheek and than went upstairs to get dressed. Everybody went and sat down on the couch and waited for her to come back down.
 
“So Hiei if she had a child doesn't that mean it's yours too?” Yusuke asked him. “Yeah. Why?” He said and Yusuke just shrugged his shoulders. She came down about 20 minutes later. (It was summer time in both the feudal era and her era.)
 
She had silky black shorts that went up to her knees on. It had a silver dragon on the right side and a red dragon on the left side. She had a white tank top with a black dragon in the back on. It stopped a two inches before her waist. Her hair was in a ponytail and she had black sunglasses with silver frames covering her red eyes with blue specks.
 
She had some jewelry on. She had a silver necklace with her name covered in diamonds and was written in silver. She had a silver bracelet with a dragon, the fire symbol and the ice symbol on it. The fire symbol is a red flame and he ice symbol is a blue icicle.
 
The dragon was gold with red eyes. It had blue spikes running down its spikes and red wings' sticking out of it's back. It had red and blue streaks on its black claws. She had a silver ring with a red ruby in the middle and two blue sapphires on each side of it. She had a black dragon belly button ring on her belly button.
 
She had a few tattoos on her body as well. There were two tattoo was on her left arm. The fire symbol and the ice symbol were on it. On the back of her left hand there was a gold crown with rubies in it. There was a tattoo on her right arm. It was of a black dragon. The dragon had red eyes with blue specks and silver claws. It had red spikes down its back and black wings' sticking out of it's back.
 
The right wing had the fire symbol on it and the left wing had the ice symbol on it. The wings had a spike had the bottom of it. It had a horn on its nose and on the bottom of its chin. It had a tail with black spikes on it. It had a spike at the end of it that was sharp enough to cut through the strongest thing in existents. The dragon was baring its fangs at something or someone.
 
She had a sword with a snake wrapped around it on the back of her right hand. The sword was silver with but had red tints on it as if it had blood on it. It had a black hilt with all kind of diamonds, rubies, sapphires and gems on it.
 
The snake was a king cobra and it was wrapped around the sword as if it was protecting it until its owner came. She had a black scorpion with a red tip on its tail on the right side or her stomach. She also had two swords. One strapped to each side of her waist.
 
“Kagome since when did you know how to use a sword? And why do you have tattoos?” Yusuke asked her when she came down the stairs. The others were more interested in what she was wearing other than what she had with her. Hiei saw the others looking at her and started to growl at them. They heard him and stopped looking at her.
 
“I have a known how to use a sword for a while now and I've had these tattoos ever since I became a demon.” Kagome said to him and looked at Hiei when he growled. “Oh, ok.” He said. “Ok I'm ready to get the squirts now so I'll be off.” Kagome said and Hiei was about to say something but there was a knock on the door. Kagome went over and answered it and everybody else stayed seated on the couch but watched her.
 
She saw Danny standing in front of her when she answered it. He was 6.6 and looked about 20 years old. (Kagome is 19 years old.) He had blue eyes with rd specks and he had his hair gelled back but had spikes in the front. He had black silky shorts with two white lines going down the sides on. It went up to his knees. He had a tight black tank top on. He had silver sunglasses with black frames on. He had a white diamond earring in his left ear.
 
“What brings you here Danny?” Kagome asked. “Just wanted to see whats you was up ta.” Danny said. “Nothin' much. Just ready to go get the squirts from my bro.” Kagome said to him and he grinned.
 
“May I assist ya?” Danny said to her. “If ya want.” Kagome said. “So when are we leavin'.” Danny said. “Right now if you're ready.” Kagome said. “Ya I'm ready but first howa bout you introduce me to you friends over there.” Danny said to her.
 
“Ok.” She said and let him in. They walked over to where everybody was. Hiei was glaring at Danny. “Ok the everyone this is Danny. He's a very good and close friend of mine.” Kagome said and looked at Hiei.
 
&Stop glaring at him already& She said to him
 
*No. He's too close to you* He replied &Stupid demon males and their possessiveness. I'm not a fucking object you know& Kagome said to herself mostly but Hiei was still listening to her.
 
*Nobody said you were and when did you start cursing?* Hiei asked her.
 
&Ever since you left actually. Why I started cursing is still a mystery to me.& Kagome said to him and closed the link.
 
“Kagome who are the?” Danny asked “Oh the one in the green is Yusuke, my cousin, the one in red is Kurama, the one in blue over there on the floor is Kuwabara and the one who is glaring at you is Hiei, my mate.” Kagome said and Danny started to laugh. “What's so funny?” Kagome asked curiously.
 
“The one-haha-on the-haha-floor probably-haha-asked you to-haha-be his-haha-girlfriend and-haha-shorty over-haha- there probably-haha-thinks I'm-haha-too close to you.” Danny said in between laughs.
 
Hiei growled at the `shorty' comment. “How did you know that?” Kagome asked him. “I knew ya since we was 5 and ya expect me not ta know ya by now.” Danny said to her. “Good point.” Kagome said.
 
“But you know if I really wanted to make shorty over there try to kill me alls I have to do is this.” Danny said and went behind Kagome and wrapped his arms around her waist.
 
Hiei started to growl at him and his eyes started to turn red. “You see.” Danny said and Kagome giggled. “Let go Danny. You're going to really make him kill you.” Kagome said and he let go but went right next to her.
 
“Ya but he should learn not ta be jealous. He has a good girl and he should know that ya wouldn't betray him. If he doesn't know that than he is a jackass. Even I know that and we only dated for a bit too.
 
If he doesn't learn that and continues to growl when I touch ya than he ain't fit ta be wit ya. Cause that means he doesn't have trust in both you and me. I could understand if I didn't know ya that well and ya didn't want me to touch ya.
 
 
I could also understand him growling at me for doing that but him growling at the both of us for like huggin or standing next to each other or putting our arms around each other I can't understand. You as well as I know that you're married technically. I respect that. I only do that cause we know each otha good and long enough.
 
If we haven't known each other this long or this good I wouldn't have did that. But I know that you'd stop him before he tried to kill me. Even though he wouldn't be able to get close enough to hurt me. I bet ya'll don't even know what I am. A human or a demon.” Danny said and got Hiei real pissed off.
 
“Your dead.” Hiei growled out. “Hiei calm down.” Kagome said and went in front of Danny. “No. He insulted me and challenged me. There's no way I'm letting that go.” Hiei snapped.
 
“Kagome get outta tha way. He looks like hes gonna kill and I don't want ya ta get hurt.” Danny said and pushed kagome in back of him. “Let go of her now.” Hiei said and bared his fangs at Danny.
 
“Ya really think that a few teeth are gonna scare me shorty.” Danny said. Hiei just growled. “Ya know I'm not gonna fight ya. You're not really worth it ya know. Besides I won't fight cause Kagome don't want us to. Now if you don't mind I'm gonna talk to her alone outside. See ya.” Danny said. Kagome was already outside. Danny turned his back on Hiei and walked outside.
 
Hiei was about to go when a voice stopped him. “Hiei let them talk.” Yusuke said. “No” He said and was about to walk outside when Yusuke and Kurama stepped in front of him. “Hiei hes right. You did get a little out of control.” Kurama said.
 
“That's my mate not his.” Hiei said to them angrily. “Yeah but he wants to talk to her. Let them talk. When there finished you can see them ok?” Yusuke said to him. “Fine.” Hiei said and sat down on the couch.
 
With Danny and Kagome
 
“He has such a short tempure.” Danny said. “Ya I've noticed.” Kagome said and Danny laughed. “He is really goin ta have ta learn though. He was goin ta kill me.” Danny said. “Ya but it's nothing you couldn't handle.” Kagome said and Danny grinned.
 
“True. So howa bout we go get tha squirts?” Danny asked. “I don't know if that's a good idea. He might try to kill ya again.” Kagome said. “Would ya rather me stay here with him?” Danny asked her. “No. How about we go to spirit world with out the kids and just talk to Koenma ourselves?” Kagome asked and Danny raised an eyebrow.
 
“We're going to spirit world?” He asked. “Oh, yeah forgot to tell you.” Kagome said and told him everything that happened since he called. It took about 20 minutes. “Ok we'll just go to Koenma's ourselves.” Danny said and they both went inside. Hiei was fuming because they were out there for about a half hour.
 
“Yusuke how about me and Danny just go with you to see your boss since my sons are training?” Kagome asked and he nodded. “Ok but why does Danny have to come?” Yusuke asked. “Because he's been to the feudal era before and he is rather important to demon world.” Kagome said to him and he nodded.
 
“Yes but so are you Kagome.” Danny said and she smiled at him, which caused Hiei to growl low in his chest. “Let's leave now, ok?” Kagome asked and Yusuke nodded and called Botan. She made a portal to spirit world.